• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Horrible officiating in last nights game

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes and if you disagree that it was officiated questionably then I don't know what to tell you, because it was. You really can't deny it.
Just have some class and take the high road.

pumpkinhead33793

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes and if you disagree that it was officiated questionably then I don't know what to tell you, because it was. You really can't deny it.
You are a fucking clown. All the anchors on ESPN last night were laughing at how bad Bakhtiari held on the Hail Mary play but it wasn't called. It was amazing more Cardinals fans didn't say anything.

I wanted Green Bay to win last night. There was no fucking way the officials favored the Cardinals in any way possible. That game was closer to a blowout than the Packers winning.

As soon as you and your fucking lover, the fake guitarist accept that the Packers are regressing as the years go by, the happier you both will be in life.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are a fucking clown. All the anchors on ESPN last night were laughing at how bad Bakhtiari held on the Hail Mary play but it wasn't called. It was amazing more Cardinals fans didn't say anything.

I wanted Green Bay to win last night. There was no fucking way the officials favored the Cardinals in any way possible. That game was closer to a blowout than the Packers winning.

As soon as you and your fucking lover, the fake guitarist accept that the Packers are regressing as the years go by, the happier you both will be in life.
God you're retarded.

Mark87

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No excuses here. We got beat period. Congrats to the Cards and best of luck going forward.