• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Horrible officiating in last nights game

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, they would absolutely rather have the Cardinals play the Seahawks in the NFC championship game.

bullshit. Out of all the teams who made the playoffs in the NFC, the league would prefer GB in the superbowl by far

pumpkinhead33793

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do think the 3rd and 5 on the prior possession should have been called PI.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bullshit. Out of all the teams who made the playoffs in the NFC, the league would prefer GB in the superbowl by far

No, they'd prefer the Cowboys by far. Denver v Seattle is who it is this time around, though. Rematch. Redemption. Peyton retires on top. That's the script.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, they'd prefer the Cowboys by far. Denver v Seattle is who it is this time around, though. Rematch. Redemption. Peyton retires on top. That's the script.

dallas did not make the playoffs

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, they would absolutely rather have the Cardinals play the Seahawks in the NFC championship game.
I disagree. Sea @ GB would be a bigger seller IMO. Rematch of last year's zany NFCCG.

pumpkinhead33793

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think if the league had to choose they would always go by what gives best ratings. That would usually be:

1. Largest markets of fans. NY, LA, Chicago, Boston, Dallas, GB, Pit
2. Rematches of good teams

pumpkinhead33793

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next year, the dream scenario for the NFL would be LA Rams vs New York Jets

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saw this link.

It seems the refs have been calling mire pic plays this year but I guess they missed this one where the Cards got a TD

The Cardinals' miracle TD only counted because the refs missed a crucial penalty
That hands to the face was so fucking obvious. My god don't watch fucking football if you're going to bitch about a clear as day penalty.

And to the idiots crying about the coin toss, Zona won the toss both times so what are you getting out of crying about the toss that would have resulted in Arizona getting the ball both times.

Not sure how the Cards won the oss both times. Rodgers called tails as I had heard the coin did not flip and landed how Rodgers called it. But then because the coin did not flip the ref decides to do it over. Rodgers did make a quote after the game saying he thought he should have been asked on the
second flip if he wanted heads or tails instead of assuming or keeping it the same as the first time. If you are flipping a coin should you not be able to choose before each flip what you want?

Maybe there needs to be more study or rule changes on this subject in case these weird circumstances come up again

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From my point of view, there should have been a DPI on 3rd and 5 when GB were down 17-13. I also think prior to Rodgers converting on 4th and 20 that the refs missed a clear DPI on Arizona on the 3rd down play. If Rodgers didn't convert that 4th down, that would have been the talk of the night. On the Michael Floyd TD, one of the Zona WRs blocked the packers DB that entire possession instead of running his route. Probably could have called OPI there as well

THis exactly as shown in a link posted just above in this thread

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely bush league officiating last night, from the ridiculous hands to the face call, that really needs to get scrutinized, you can call that on almost every play both ways, and particularly on that stupid call.

no PI calls that looked like obvious calls both ways, one bad call offsetting another, fucking horrible.

then the coin toss?!?!!!!!!

are you fucking kidding me? The act of throwing the coin in the air is the toss, wtf, it was just terrible, officials had way too much involvement, these fucked up zebras need to fade into the background, please do not send this crew out again.

Awful, I am embarrassed just watching.
Roger Goodell thinks they are doing a terrific job... :L

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saw this link.

It seems the refs have been calling mire pic plays this year but I guess they missed this one where the Cards got a TD

The Cardinals' miracle TD only counted because the refs missed a crucial penalty

Not sure how the Cards won the oss both times. Rodgers called tails as I had heard the coin did not flip and landed how Rodgers called it. But then because the coin did not flip the ref decides to do it over. Rodgers did make a quote after the game saying he thought he should have been asked on the
second flip if he wanted heads or tails instead of assuming or keeping it the same as the first time. If you are flipping a coin should you not be able to choose before each flip what you want?

Maybe there needs to be more study or rule changes on this subject in case these weird circumstances come up again

I think Rodgers is asking for too much to be honest.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will watch. In every game these things go both ways. I have always said in victory and defeat. The better team overcomes bad officiating.
Not always.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have actually done that with a coin before. Your thumb gets stuck behind your index finger and doesn't flick up and the coin just goes up like a saucer.
Okay Houdini.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saw this link.

Rodgers called tails and it was heads on the first flip

pumpkinhead33793

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saw this link.

The Packers lost both coin tosses.

The "miracle TD" should have actually been called for OPI and DPI. Shields who knocked the ball up also had his right hand all over the side of the receiver which is always PI.