• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Horrible officiating in last nights game

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Packers lost both coin tosses.

The "miracle TD" should have actually been called for OPI and DPI. Shields who knocked the ball up also had his right hand all over the side of the receiver which is always PI.

In that case the TD would not count and play over so in this case we still would not know how the game really should have ended then because we have no clue what happens in the next play

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, they'd prefer the Cowboys by far. Denver v Seattle is who it is this time around, though. Rematch. Redemption. Peyton retires on top. That's the script.

Use your own fvcking logic please. Why aren't the Cowboys in the playoffs then?

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That hands to the face was so fucking obvious. My god don't watch fucking football if you're going to bitch about a clear as day penalty.

And to the idiots crying about the coin toss, Zona won the toss both times so what are you getting out of crying about the toss that would have resulted in Arizona getting the ball both times.

It sure looked to me like BOTH players had their hands in each others face, just saying you can call that on almost every down, it was a chicken shit call that's all.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It sure looked to me like BOTH players had their hands in each others face, just saying you can call that on almost every down, it was a chicken shit call that's all.
The packers facemask nearly got ripped off...

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In that case the TD would not count and play over so in this case we still would not know how the game really should have ended then because we have no clue what happens in the next play
I thought the confirmed review was bs too, no catch, no TD.

pumpkinhead33793

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the confirmed review was bs too, no catch, no TD.

I think the difference between Fitzgerald's catch and Bryant's was that Bryant caught the ball in stride and started extending. It was one fluid motion. Fitzgerald caught the ball and TURNED and then extended. His appears to be more of a football move. But if you ask me, by pure logic, both should be completions.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the difference between Fitzgerald's catch and Bryant's was that Bryant caught the ball in stride and started extending. It was one fluid motion. Fitzgerald caught the ball and TURNED and then extended. His appears to be more of a football move. But if you ask me, by pure logic, both should be completions.
A typical dumb analysis from you.

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There were bad calls and bad no calls on both sides. But aren't we used to it at this point? Refs are not held accountable. They can do a poor job and still get paid. Kind of sad.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely bush league officiating last night, from the ridiculous hands to the face call, that really needs to get scrutinized, you can call that on almost every play both ways, and particularly on that stupid call.

no PI calls that looked like obvious calls both ways, one bad call offsetting another, fucking horrible.

then the coin toss?!?!!!!!!

are you fucking kidding me? The act of throwing the coin in the air is the toss, wtf, it was just terrible, officials had way too much involvement, these fucked up zebras need to fade into the background, please do not send this crew out again.

Awful, I am embarrassed just watching.

I thought the most blatant call was the offensive PI the Cards got away with on the deflected touchdown pass... Cards receiver grabbed the DB and just ran down the field with him... LOL ... I have no idea how the refs could POSSIBLY miss that call... watching the replay it was borderline comical the receiver would even try that... But he did, and he got away with it...

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remove the refs by taking a few steps.

1-No automatic first downs on any penalty. Tired of 3rd and 22 and a 5 yard penalty gives them an automatic first down. Whatever the penalty is mark it off and if it is enough for a first down then thats it, otherwise play the down again after the penalty is marked off.

2-No spot fouls greater than half the distance to the goal line. Tired of the refs giving the NFL darling teams the ball at the 1 yd line with an automatic first down.

3-All calls reviewable and all reviews in a booth somewhere (which they actually do the latter now). Number of reviews only limited by how many challenges are incorrect.

4-Clarify some of the idiotic rules interpretations like offsides and intentional grounding so there is no subjectivity.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There were bad calls and bad no calls on both sides. But aren't we used to it at this point? Refs are not held accountable. They can do a poor job and still get paid. Kind of sad.
If you can't admit that the Cardinals received much more favorable calls, especially in critical moments, then I don't know what to tell you. I'm certain the league will be talking to them on Monday.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remove the refs by taking a few steps.

1-No automatic first downs on any penalty. Tired of 3rd and 22 and a 5 yard penalty gives them an automatic first down. Whatever the penalty is mark it off and if it is enough for a first down then thats it, otherwise play the down again after the penalty is marked off.

2-No spot fouls greater than half the distance to the goal line. Tired of the refs giving the NFL darling teams the ball at the 1 yd line with an automatic first down.

3-All calls reviewable and all reviews in a booth somewhere (which they actually do the latter now). Number of reviews only limited by how many challenges are incorrect.

4-Clarify some of the idiotic rules interpretations like offsides and intentional grounding so there is no subjectivity.

5-Get rid of the first down markers. Just make it that you need 10 lines of gain so if the series starts on the 20.5 yard line you just need to get to the 30 not the 30.5. 2 more useless zebras gone (well only 1 because they will still need 1 to keep the downs and mark the initial LOS) and less delays and stoppages to measure.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The packers facemask nearly got ripped off...
The funny thing about that play was it had nothing to do with Rodgers throwing a horrible pass and Peterson taking it to the house. In the end, the better team won so no harm no foul.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The funny thing about that play was it had nothing to do with Rodgers throwing a horrible pass and Peterson taking it to the house. In the end, the better team won so no harm no foul.
I'm not a Cardinals hater, I'm rooting for them the rest of the way. Make the most of this opportunity. Palmer doesn't have many years left. It obviously means a lot to you to be able to claim being the better team. That's been rarely said since the Cardinals came to the desert.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not a Cardinals hater, I'm rooting for them the rest of the way. Make the most of this opportunity. Palmer doesn't have many years left. It obviously means a lot to you to be able to claim being the better team. That's been rarely said since the Cardinals came to the desert.
You have been bitching about the officiating. Not a big fan of that.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have been bitching about the officiating. Not a big fan of that.
Yes and if you disagree that it was officiated questionably then I don't know what to tell you, because it was. You really can't deny it.