• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Honestly Wisconsin is just the better team

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus Christ you really are fucking stupid.

You keep putting words in my mouth that I didn't say. If you think that the officials were biased for UK, great. good for you. Think whatever the fuck you want, but don't drag me down in your retardation. I didn't say that. I don't think it, and I would appreciate it if you would stop responding to my posts with such utter horseshit. Speak for yourself, not for me. I mean exactly what I fucking say. I don't need you trying to reinterpret my words to suit whatever dipshit agenda you might have.

I never said UK was the greatest team of all time, and I never said that they'd beat NBA teams.

Learn to fucking read before you respond to me again. Or better yet, just go crawl up inside your own asshole and die. The world will be a better place.

LOL!! It's just too easy! But anyways, I just responded to a post BY YOU where you said the calls favored UK... and I think my post said something to extent that you're finally seeing it. But don't even for one second act like you didn't say UK could beat the sixers.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You two need to get a room already..

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL!! It's just too easy! But anyways, I just responded to a post BY YOU where you said the calls favored UK... and I think my post said something to extent that you're finally seeing it. But don't even for one second act like you didn't say UK could beat the sixers.

Fucking stop! Just fucking quit.

Yes, I did say that I thought UK possibly could beat the Sixers. That's what I said.

YOU said:

they'd beat nba teams.

Teams, as in the plural of team, as in more than one team. I never said that that UK could beat NBA teams, I very explicitly stated my position, and like always you tried to restate for whatever dumbfuck reason.

Stop trying to restate my position. If you want to quote me, then use the fucking quote function. But your half-assed attempt to restate what I've actually said has proven to be wrong, time and time again.

So had you just said:

"You said UK could beat the Sixers" (which is what I actually said) I wouldn't have to call you a fucking liar yet again. It's not that hard to quote people correctly. Like I said, you can have whatever fucktard beliefs you want, but don't drag me into your bullshit. If I agree with you on something, I'm more than capable of saying so. I don't need you chiming in every time I post telling everybody that I believe your dumb shit.

Go fuck yourself. :suds:

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i approve of this thread

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking stop! Just fucking quit.

Yes, I did say that I thought UK possibly could beat the Sixers. That's what I said.

YOU said:

Teams, as in the plural of team, as in more than one team. I never said that that UK could beat NBA teams, I very explicitly stated my position, and like always you tried to restate for whatever dumbfuck reason.

Stop trying to restate my position. If you want to quote me, then use the fucking quote function. But your half-assed attempt to restate what I've actually said has proven to be wrong, time and time again.

So had you just said:

"You said UK could beat the Sixers" (which is what I actually said) I wouldn't have to call you a fucking liar yet again. It's not that hard to quote people correctly. Like I said, you can have whatever fucktard beliefs you want, but don't drag me into your bullshit. If I agree with you on something, I'm more than capable of saying so. I don't need you chiming in every time I post telling everybody that I believe your dumb shit.

Go fuck yourself. :suds:

Great, good to know that the sixers aren't an nba team. But doesn't matter. I always know when you're totally out of ideas because you resort to name calling and arguing over the exact wording of a post... so pathetic.

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great, good to know that the sixers aren't an nba team. But doesn't matter. I always know when you're totally out of ideas because you resort to name calling and arguing over the exact wording of a post... so pathetic.

If you don't want me calling you a fucking retard, stop acting like one. It's pretty fucking simple. you ever wonder why I don't call 95% of the people on here fucking retards? Because they don't act fucking retarded.

And the exact wording is important. That's why I choose the words I do. Of course it's pretty obvious at this point that you're just looking for a fucking argument because you just keep pulling the same bush league bullshit over and over.

I've already clearly stated my opinion about the Sixers repeatedly. You can say whatever the fuck you want about them but stop trying to tell everybody else what I said about them. If people want to know what I said they can fucking look it up. I'll even post links to the thread if it's that fucking important to you (and it obviously is since you keep bringing it up even though it has fuck-all to do with this conversation.

Stop misquoting me. STOP!

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm not so sure that UK would beat the sixers

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you don't want me calling you a fucking retard, stop acting like one. It's pretty fucking simple. you ever wonder why I don't call 95% of the people on here fucking retards? Because they don't act fucking retarded.

And the exact wording is important. That's why I choose the words I do. Of course it's pretty obvious at this point that you're just looking for a fucking argument because you just keep pulling the same bush league bullshit over and over.

I've already clearly stated my opinion about the Sixers repeatedly. You can say whatever the fuck you want about them but stop trying to tell everybody else what I said about them. If people want to know what I said they can fucking look it up. I'll even post links to the thread if it's that fucking important to you (and it obviously is since you keep bringing it up even though it has fuck-all to do with this conversation.

Stop misquoting me. STOP!

Yup, you said they weren't an nba team.. and you're calling me an idiot?!?

pennstatenut

Working with my wood
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another SportsHoopla lover's spat.

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This promises to be a great game! I've been extremely impressed by how the Badgers close out games. This is a cool, confident team that doesn't get rattled. If it's within a basket at 5 to go, expect Wisconsin to pull it out. Like many champions, they are making themselves a team of destiny.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Wisconsin pulls it off...would be cool to see 2 big 10 teams win

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha, and where the fuck is your team? Who is your team? Just a dog chasing a car
Lol my team lost and I'm fine with that, but they did it with class. They shook hands and didn't use racial slurs to talk about the other team. You seem about as classy as them. Good talking to ya.