• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Honestly Wisconsin is just the better team

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cal is not an X/O's guy. He's a used car salesman. He always will be.

It's hard for a coach to be both a great coach and recruiter.

They should have won with Memphis too.

im not even saying they should have won. Wisconsin could have still won the game. he just put them in a brutal position to do it

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought you said you were gonna go to Indy? Tickets too much? :p

I expect to be there come Monday. Semis were definitely too much ($500ish). Finals were $240 before the game. Once the Kentucky fans put in on the market, I hope it is cheaper.

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What was wrong with the charge on the 3? There were a ton of bad calls but that wasn't one of them because it was a charge before the shot went off.

The guy who took the charge was halfway to the ground before gasser even got there

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy who took the charge was halfway to the ground before gasser even got there

He went right through him. It was a charge. There's plenty of calls to bitch about but that wasn't one of them. I wasn't happy when they took the points off because I can't stand Kentucky but that was the correct call.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The better team won the game. Both teams had a week to prepare, Wisconsin was simply the better team tonight. Great ballgame and a great job on both ends.

So proud of the Cats. Watching the press conference, Aaron, Andrew, Willie, Karl.....no excuses, no blame, just great game by Wisconsin and they deserved the win. Humble group of kids in their 38 wins, lots of class in a tough loss. Good Luck to Wisconsin against Duke
Except that you know they walked off without shaking hands.....class...

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He went right through him. It was a charge. There's plenty of calls to bitch about but that wasn't one of them. I wasn't happy when they took the points off because I can't stand Kentucky but that was the correct call.

I disagree, but either way. I still think the refs were bad, but zero sum in the game.

Im just glad we didn't have to deal with all the stars being in foul trouble, that seems to be typical of these big games in CBB

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when dealing with college refs u never know what you are going to get. refs predetermine whether they are going to call a foul or not. refs were pretty awful both ways as usual. they didn't determine anything tonight.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think there is a State Street on every college campus in America.
How dare you. How many " State Streets" look like the one in Madison?
762c2c42-6bd6-4bf4-9611-b3e0f295e7e9_500.jpg

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree, but either way. I still think the refs were bad, but zero sum in the game.

I thought they were ok for most of the game but just let it get out of their hands at the end. But they weren't biased about it. It went bad for both teams at points so it evened out.

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree with you. I was pissed when that was called but when I saw the replay I realized it was legit. That said, every important call down the stretch seemed sketchy and I think they more or less equaled out.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except that you know they walked off without shaking hands.....class...
lol awww UK fan get mad because they had little class? What about Harrison saying Fuck that {racist word} in the press conference talking about Kaminsky? Was that class?

UKnation87

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The officiating this tournament has been awful. I think Wisconsin played the better game tonight, so I'm not saying that the officiating changed the outcome of the game, but it was nearly unwatchable tonight. most of the sketchy stuff probably helped UK more than anything, but I hate watching games where the refs are so involved.

I agree... I couldn't believe some of the calls and non-calls that happened in just that game alone. I refuse to blame the ref's for UK's first loss of the season but I can't seem to shake the 5 point swing with about 1:30 left that ultimately did UK in.

The "shot clock" violation with just over 2 min left to go ended up being a back braking play as Wisconsin was not only "given" the basket to tie it up, but got a stop and hit a huge 3 as time was ticking away on the shot clock once again.

So opposed to being down 1 with just over a minute, you're down 3 and for the first time all season, rattled. It was a huge turn in the game and one that should have never happened. Now, the non-call on Lyles was brutal as well so again, I realize that calls were missed all over the floor on Saturday night.

Hats off to Wisconsin for having a game plan and coming out with the win. Now, go on and finish this thing and win it all.