• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Honestly Wisconsin is just the better team

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol awww UK fan get mad because they had little class? What about Harrison saying Fuck that {racist word} in the press conference talking about Kaminsky? Was that class?
Ha, and where the fuck is your team? Who is your team? Just a dog chasing a car

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They impacted the game ... How can they possibly miss that shot clock violation ? That was ridiculous... BIG moment because it tied the game... Also once again refs make it almost impossible to play D in the post... it's just ridiculous...

Easily... Crowd noise and officials looking at the play instead of the clock. Doesn't make it right but it appeared every official was looking at the ball and the players to make sure there wasn't a foul instead of the clock.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's reviewable in the last two minutes, right? I was at a bar without sound, but that's what I thought the rule was.

And it absolutely was a Flagrant 1, at minimum. I was stunned it wasn't called, but I do think it motivated our team. That was really the turning point.

yes, the last two minutes it IS review-able. That is exactly the rule. Probably will get changed but as of right now that's how it is. I can't talk about the Flagrant 1 or not because I did not see that one, anyone hav a gif or something of it?

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with you. I was pissed when that was called but when I saw the replay I realized it was legit. That said, every important call down the stretch seemed sketchy and I think they more or less equaled out.
this is precisely how I felt.

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For ever four calls one way there were four bad calls the other way. It was a extremely poorly officiated game, kind of sad this crew got this game the way they did their job. That being said I honestly didn't feel it was biased to one team and didn't in the end decide the result. I have no problem saying the officiating was horrendous both ways. Time to move on. Hoping for a great game tonight. I've rooted for both teams for a long time, I went to UW and also have rooted for Duke for decades. The only thing better would be if Marquette were playing , the way Wojo recruited this year I'm thinking it's not entirely out of the question in a few years. Either way hoping for a great game. Hats off to both teams for enduring a long tough season.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For ever four calls one way there were four bad calls the other way. It was a extremely poorly officiated game, kind of sad this crew got this game the way they did their job. That being said I honestly didn't feel it was biased to one team and didn't in the end decide the result. I have no problem saying the officiating was horrendous both ways. Time to move on. Hoping for a great game tonight. I've rooted for both teams for a long time, I went to UW and also have rooted for Duke for decades. The only thing better would be if Marquette were playing , the way Wojo recruited this year I'm thinking it's not entirely out of the question in a few years. Either way hoping for a great game. Hats off to both teams for enduring a long tough season.

I thought those horrible refs were Badger biased early in the game...only to realize they were just horrible all around.
The first 5 minutes of the game were the best. UW refused to get behind early and came out on fire. Great stuff. That made the difference.

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I was the Wisconsin coach I would be a bit worried about the team still swimming in the euphoria of their victory over Kentucky. They will need to be focused and well grounded to beat a very talented and well coached team as Duke. It should be a great game.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It really isn't, though. Flagrant 1 doesn't have to be intentional, it just has to make contact. It did, they reviewed it, and still fucked it up somehow. There's a reason ALL the analysts said it should be a flagrant 1.

I honestly thought it was accidental in addition to a bit of embellishment. It didn't surprise me at all that it wasn't called and I was rooting for Wisky. There were several sketchy calls that went Kentucky's way too though.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought those horrible refs were Badger biased early in the game...only to realize they were just horrible all around.
The first 5 minutes of the game were the best. UW refused to get behind early and came out on fire. Great stuff. That made the difference.

The biggest issue was that the refs were a major part of the game and that was a shame. Its the Final 4, refs should let them play. The last couple minutes were a disaster.

UKnation87

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The biggest issue was that the refs were a major part of the game and that was a shame. Its the Final 4, refs should let them play. The last couple minutes were a disaster.

The shot clock violation non-call is 100% indefensible. Wisconsin played their game, stuck to the game plan and won. Period. That, I can live with. The whole 5 point swing with under 2 minutes because the refs missed the easiest call on the planet is what I can't seem to shake. I'm not saying UK wins if they make that call, but even if Wisconsin makes the stop down the floor (just as they did) and come down and hit a 3 (just as they did) - it's not as ground shaking being down 1 with 1:30 to go as it is 3 and all the momentum being sucked right out of you.

Again, hats off to Wisconsin. They were the better team Saturday night and made the plays when they needed to.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The shot clock violation non-call is 100% indefensible. Wisconsin played their game, stuck to the game plan and won. Period. That, I can live with. The whole 5 point swing with under 2 minutes because the refs missed the easiest call on the planet is what I can't seem to shake. I'm not saying UK wins if they make that call, but even if Wisconsin makes the stop down the floor (just as they did) and come down and hit a 3 (just as they did) - it's not as ground shaking being down 1 with 1:30 to go as it is 3 and all the momentum being sucked right out of you.

Again, hats off to Wisconsin. They were the better team Saturday night and made the plays when they needed to.

Uk seemed to unravel after that and a questionable charge. Have to be mentally tougher than that.

UKnation87

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uk seemed to unravel after that and a questionable charge. Have to be mentally tougher than that.

Absolutely have to tougher mentally. Wisconsin did to UK what UK did to everyone else all season during crunch time.

Nascaraddict

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought they may be but now it's for sure. Badgers didn't even play exceptionally well. Alot of the weaknesses Kentucky has just matched up terribly with Wisconsin. Title game should be great

I just hope that Duke gets beat. I hate Duke. With a freaking passion.

Last edited by a moderator:

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The officiating this tournament has been awful. I think Wisconsin played the better game tonight, so I'm not saying that the officiating changed the outcome of the game, but it was nearly unwatchable tonight. most of the sketchy stuff probably helped UK more than anything, but I hate watching games where the refs are so involved.

I'm not trying to start another marathon argument, but you're just now seeing it? I think they would have lost to ND w/out the help of the officials and that flagrant foul by Lyles on Gasser was icing on the cake. How do you not call that unless you're basically set on making sure UK gets to the champ game at all costs? It's a good thing Wisc was just that much better and able to overcome both UK and the officials.

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not trying to start another marathon argument, but you're just now seeing it? I think they would have lost to ND w/out the help of the officials and that flagrant foul by Lyles on Gasser was icing on the cake. How do you not call that unless you're basically set on making sure UK gets to the champ game at all costs? It's a good thing Wisc was just that much better and able to overcome both UK and the officials.

Yes, you are, or you wouldn't have said anything. You're also fucking stupid because, suggesting that the officials were trying to get UK to the championship game completely ignores all of the bad calls that went in favor of Wisconsin.

Bad officiating doesn't necessarily mean biased officiating.

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, you are, or you wouldn't have said anything. You're also fucking stupid because, suggesting that the officials were trying to get UK to the championship game completely ignores all of the bad calls that went in favor of Wisconsin.

Bad officiating doesn't necessarily mean biased officiating.

You might want to make sure that you're not stupid as well. You just got done saying that the officiating favored UK. So any calls that might favor Wisc are a null point. Anyways, this is 3 games in a row that UK has had the majority of favorable/questionable calls.

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You might want to make sure that you're not stupid as well. You just got done saying that the officiating favored UK. So any calls that might favor Wisc are a null point. Anyways, this is 3 games in a row that UK has had the majority of favorable/questionable calls.

God damn, you're an idiot. You're suggesting that the officials were intentionally trying to get UK to the championship game. That means they were biased. They were bad, with intent. I just said that most of the bad calls favored UK. I in no way insinuated that the officials were trying to help UK out.

If you're to fucking stupid to understand what I'm saying, stop fucking replying. It's clear that damn near everything I say goes over your fucking head, so why don't you just fucking give up.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clearly the officials were attempting to put UK in when they gave Wisconsin a basket to time the game after the shot clock expired. The biggest missed call of the tourney and you think the refs were trying to get UK to the Championship game. Your tinfoil hat is broken

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God damn, you're an idiot. You're suggesting that the officials were intentionally trying to get UK to the championship game. That means they were biased. They were bad, with intent. I just said that most of the bad calls favored UK. I in no way insinuated that the officials were trying to help UK out.

If you're to fucking stupid to understand what I'm saying, stop fucking replying. It's clear that damn near everything I say goes over your fucking head, so why don't you just fucking give up.

I watched 3 games in a row where the calls favored UK. You even admitted to it in this last game. But whatever.. doesn't matter now. The rest of us longer have to listen to you tell us how this is the greatest team of all time and that they'd beat nba teams.

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched 3 games in a row where the calls favored UK. You even admitted to it in this last game. But whatever.. doesn't matter now. The rest of us longer have to listen to you tell us how this is the greatest team of all time and that they'd beat nba teams.

Jesus Christ you really are fucking stupid.

You keep putting words in my mouth that I didn't say. If you think that the officials were biased for UK, great. good for you. Think whatever the fuck you want, but don't drag me down in your retardation. I didn't say that. I don't think it, and I would appreciate it if you would stop responding to my posts with such utter horseshit. Speak for yourself, not for me. I mean exactly what I fucking say. I don't need you trying to reinterpret my words to suit whatever dipshit agenda you might have.

I never said UK was the greatest team of all time, and I never said that they'd beat NBA teams.

Learn to fucking read before you respond to me again. Or better yet, just go crawl up inside your own asshole and die. The world will be a better place.