• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hmmm?...

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Personally, I feel that Tommy is the only option this year.

Let the Senior put it all out there. This is it for him, he's gonna go out swinging.

To be honest with you, I believe TA will do what he's supposed to do more than what we saw last season. He'll still make mistakes, everyone does, but if he reverts back to his game blowing crap, he needs to be benched.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
With a backup QB in. They were daring us to pass, putting 8 or 9 guys in the box. Running into that, no matter how bad their rush defense, wouldn't have gotten us anywhere.

I personally would rather see them run the ball as opposed to seeing picks thrown by an inexperienced QB. Eventually some of those short runs would have turned into big gainers. Nebraska turnovers were the main reason why they scored a ridiculous 55 points, now that was shameful.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I personally would rather see them run the ball as opposed to seeing picks thrown by an inexperienced QB. Eventually some of those short runs would have turned into big gainers. Nebraska turnovers were the main reason why they scored a ridiculous 55 points, now that was shameful.
That's not true. If you are consistently outmanned, it's not going to get better. That's not how it works.

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is fine, but the problem is a two faced contractor hijacked this thread.
Xorbie !!! be nice
RA is a great member to this site
remember shady --- he was full of schit and had no chance on your flattering werds you impaled upon his nature

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously TA refused to listen to what the coaches told him to do. After a few games of that crap, a coach needs to tell TA that he'll be benched if he won't follow instructions. Fyfe isn't an awful QB, an awful QB doesn't throw for over 400 yards in his first start, and also, he just didn't have any meaningful game time experience up to that point. You know me well enough to know I don't like to argue, so I will say that you made some valid points here. lol

LOL

I understand why'd you'd rather derail/distract from the point of your own FAIL thread. The point that Nebraska's 2016 identity will mirror that of the Foster Farms Bowl.

Fyfe threw 4 Int's.

Fyfe had 7 rushes for -35 yds. For those who passed 6th grade math, that's -5 yds per carry.

He was no better than TA by any stretch of the imagination.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brasky, Don't worry because I'm placing you and the contractor on ignore.

Whatever you say Mr. Negative. I find it odd how you're all of a sudden positive about Riley and Nebraska. That's just like a contractor, two faced.

LOL LIAR!!!!!

You insist on being slapped around over and over.

Carry on.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the plays that immediately comes to mind is in the Iowa game on 4th and 1.

Designed little dump into the flat and Tommy heaves it into the endzone instead.

That one will stick in my memory until he starts making better decisions. We had a chance to win that game at that point and he just threw it up for grabs for the fun of it.

Don't hold your breath. We've got one more season of using a screwdriver for a hammer.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is fine, but the problem is a two faced contractor hijacked this thread.

I thought I was on ignore?

LOL

More massive fail.

How soon before you start criticizing TA for looking at white chicks on the sidelines?

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
LOL LIAR!!!!!

You insist on being slapped around over and over.

Carry on.

I did place you on ignore, but I came back to put you in your place you goofy two faced fella.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
LOL

I understand why'd you'd rather derail/distract from the point of your own FAIL thread. The point that Nebraska's 2016 identity will mirror that of the Foster Farms Bowl.

Fyfe threw 4 Int's.

Fyfe had 7 rushes for -35 yds. For those who passed 6th grade math, that's -5 yds per carry.

He was no better than TA by any stretch of the imagination.

I never said Fyfe was better, but he's a good enough passer that since he finally did get some real experience in a game situation, he may very well be a good substitute for TA if TA reverts back to his arrogant ways of not going through his progressions like he should. The way Purdue was stacking the box, whose to say that TA would have done any better running the ball, so I know this would be very hard for you to do... STOP BEING A DINGBAT!

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I thought I was on ignore?

LOL

More massive fail.

How soon before you start criticizing TA for looking at white chicks on the sidelines?

You said it, I didn't!

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Xorbie !!! be nice
RA is a great member to this site
remember shady --- he was full of schit and had no chance on your flattering werds you impaled upon his nature

Have you read any of his bashings towards me at all? Why should I be nice to him when he's a complete ass towards me?

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
That's not true. If you are consistently outmanned, it's not going to get better. That's not how it works.

Maybe so, but to me that's better than to just "GIFT" a team by tossing up passes for them to pick off the whole damn game. Osborne knew this and Riley has been coaching long enough to know this for crying out loud!

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe so, but to me that's better than to just "GIFT" a team by tossing up passes for them to pick off the whole damn game. Osborne knew this and Riley has been coaching long enough to know this for crying out loud!
Well we had a backup QB in that game that couldn't even handle taking a snap without turning it over so not much Riley can do.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Well we had a backup QB in that game that couldn't even handle taking a snap without turning it over so not much Riley can do.

Not much Riley can do? How bout not tossing up 48 passes, and also, even the best QBs will fumble a snap occasionally, and Fyfe was a newbie, but still threw for over 400 yds and 4 TDs! That Purdue game reminded me of Callahan and his 70-10 gem against Texas Tech back in 2004. At least Tech was a really good team as opposed to stinky Purdue. Even if TA was able to play against Purdue, there's no guarantee with his propensity of throwing picks that Nebraska would have beaten Purdue.