• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hill Trade?

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonna be a weird AFC- but on paper there should definitely be 3 AFCW teams in the playoffs.
Yeah maybe. Much like the NFCW last year but the AFC teams are loading up. Bengals, Browns, Ravens in the north all viable. Titans, Colts in a still weak south. And the Bills of course in the east with the Patriots still able to upset the WC apple cart. Although, the Pats are a bit of a long shot. 10-11 teams looking at 7 spots. It's going to be one helluva December/January to see who gets left looking in from the outside.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The timing on this kinda stinks, though. Signing Ward and letting go of Hill would've made me feel bit better.
Given Hill was holding up other moves and we went from extension to create cap space, it's not that weird. It was either extension or trade. The latter is surprising though. Then again, if someone is unironically paying him Megatron money, maybe it shouldn't be.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Given Hill was holding up other moves and we went from extension to create cap space, it's not that weird. It was either extension or trade. The latter is surprising though. Then again, if someone is unironically paying him Megatron money, maybe it shouldn't be.
Its not weird but it stinks.

Hill being a Florida man does fit, though

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like there has been more big moves this off season than I can remember in a while. Fantasy is going to be be even more of a crap shoot this season.
Craziest offseason I can remember. You don't see franchise QBs move around like this. Then add the pass rushers and WRs to it and this is just insane.
Yup the cap is 208 million and between 53 players that works out to 3.9 million per slice of the pie, yet players are demanding 10,11, 12 slices to make them happy. This kind of gluttony has consequences.
We'll see teams where less than 10 players consume 75-80% of the team's cap with lots of the remaining players on league minimum deals.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Craziest offseason I can remember. You don't see franchise QBs move around like this. Then add the pass rushers and WRs to it and this is just insane.

We'll see teams where less than 10 players consume 75-80% of the team's cap with lots of the remaining players on league minimum deals.
Seems like at this rate it'll mostly be EDGErushers, QB's, and WR's. RB already is seeing shrinkage. If it starts to hit other positions, it's gonna be an interesting CBA next go around.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would be surprised if there is a WR drafted in the first two rounds. This is a solid draft to be drafting an EDGE or WR by all indications at least.
my personal choice is edge, of course. Love Chris Jones, but he damn sure can't get the job done by himself...which is EXACTLY what it feels like with Shark's lack of production...

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching how the Chiefs offense will have to evolve and change after this is going to be interesting as hell.

Even when Mahomes didn't look his way, Hill effected the play. Team's really underrate how much a dynamic speed guy like that makes reads simpler on a QB.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching how the Chiefs offense will have to evolve and change after this is going to be interesting as hell.

Even when Mahomes didn't look his way, Hill effected the play. Team's really underrate how much a dynamic speed guy like that makes reads simpler on a QB.
I dont think teams underrate it if he is the highest paid guy.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kinda tough to say he's underrated at this point if he gets 30M AAV.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd unironically take Melvin Ingram + Scantling + These picks over Tyreek Hill. I don't think it's close either with the contract Hill got. People meme about boat anchor contracts, but Hill's contract demands are just not tenable. 15ish percent of the cap is Megatron territory.
Yeah and I could buy it if your QB is on a rookie contract or when the cap jumps to $250M+ in a couple years but that is A LOT of money. Still all depends on Tua

On paper I think Miami won the trade and this does hurt KC but it was the right decision for them long-term.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah and I could buy it if your QB is on a rookie contract or when the cap jumps to $250M+ in a couple years but that is A LOT of money. Still all depends on Tua

On paper I think Miami won the trade and this does hurt KC but it was the right decision for them long-term.
all i'll say on that is seasons ain't won "on paper"...

after the draft we'll all know who the true winner is...

as i said earlier, hate seeing him go, but the greater good was served here...

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ultimately, any talent at WR will be an upgrade over what they have. JuJu is the only solid guy, and he's more of a big slot.
LOL...which says nothing about the quickness, stop & start abilities not found on every street corner I posted.

Maybe you're right, the draft will surely provide all that

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just looked again on my Facebook page. Chiefs fans are losing their minds everywhere...
Chiefs lost Hill and Mathieu. Raiders, Chargers, and Broncos added. Without major moves, Chiefs looking at 7-10 type of season

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just looked again on my Facebook page. Chiefs fans are losing their minds everywhere...
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chiefs are done. Time for rebuild mode. A couple very biased and completely unrealistic suggestions.

-trade Mahomes for Watson straight-up

-send Kelce back home, David Njoku for him seems totally legit to me

#unsober-thinking

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chiefs are done. Time to blow shit up. A few, very biased and completely unrealistic, suggestions.

-trade Mahomes for Watson straight-up

-send Kelce back home, David Njoku for him seems totally legit to me

#unsober-thinking
TRADE MAHOMES TO THE PATRIOTS!!!

Lot of panic attacks.