• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hey Pete Carroll

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not great but I suspect Seattle would be doing pretty poorly if Wilson had an ACL injury three weeks in, lost their top RB before the season started and had both of their top two WR's miss time this year.

Yeah, because your QB that went down has the track record that Wilson has.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, because your QB that went down has the track record that Wilson has.

I didn't say he did but losing Garoppolo had a negative effect on the 49ers offense only a fool would think otherwise. But losing Wilson wouldn't have made this a lost season for Seattle?

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think for some of us Hawk fans it wasn't the bad calls so much as the quantity of them and when they happened. I think today's game set an NFL record for most penalty yards by one team. So ya, it was a bit out of the ordinary today.
It just struck me as funny considering your team's history of home field "help " from the refs

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle played like shit against a shit team today. They deserved the L.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes they did, of course as a Notre Dame fan with them having Pete Carroll as the coach I think they deserve to lose every week.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes they did, of course as a Notre Dame fan with them having Pete Carroll as the coach I think they deserve to lose every week.

I always want ND lose every week except when they play Michigan. Anyways, good luck against Clemson.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take away Wilson and that over-rated team would be sitting at home just like the 49ers.

No argument there... One thing Seattle has though is a good rushing attack, best in the NFL ... But without Wilson obviously that would hurt our chances...

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well we lost, but played like shit? I dunno. Wilson had a decent day. 237 yards and 2 TDs with no picks. We ran all over the Niners to the tune of 168 yards and a TD. I think we played alright, but the Niners special teams (4 FGs and the kick return for a TD) killed us, and we set a team record for penalties that also killed us.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reading this thread makes me believe that some of the Seattle fans became fans recently...just saying

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well we lost, but played like shit? I dunno. Wilson had a decent day. 237 yards and 2 TDs with no picks. We ran all over the Niners to the tune of 168 yards and a TD. I think we played alright, but the Niners special teams (4 FGs and the kick return for a TD) killed us, and we set a team record for penalties that also killed us.

Seattle has some hollow numbers. First half they crossed mid field several times and drives stalled out. Put some points on the board and we maybe talking about different results.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No argument there... One thing Seattle has though is a good rushing attack, best in the NFL ... But without Wilson obviously that would hurt our chances...

Breida was actually one of the league leaders before he got injured.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, maybe, but what are all these major calls over the years we've got? The fail mary we all know about. The KJ Wright tapping the ball out of the endzone play is another. Then what? It starts to get a bit murky after that. I bet you'd have a hard time finding 5 solid examples of the refs making major game changing decisions in the Hawks favor. And what team doesn't have a few of those types of things go their way? How about the "tuck rule" game for instance? It happens to all teams, but I still think it's hard to say Seattle gets special treatment when they are statistically the most penalized team in the NFL over the past 7 seasons
There have been at least two controversial hail mary's.
There was the FG that wasn't against NE when Wilfork and BB went crazy. Wilfork doesn't do that. Yet the refs wouldn't review it.
Bobby Wags last week.
I know I'm forgetting one or two others against GB. As well as some others.
I'll have to get on my computer to pull them up.
OBTW the tuck rule was properly enforced. You told us that you don't care if the rules were properly called so I'm fighting an uphill battle here.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stats look good on the outside but the game play itself could have been better

I agree with the idea they could have played better. I just don't think it's right to say they played shitty either. They played a decent game all in all.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with the idea they could have played better. I just don't think it's right to say they played shitty either. They played a decent game all in all.

I guess too me they lacked focus with too many penalties and left plays on the field in the first half. Pete/Shotty need better play calling if they go into OT again.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bill take it easy on me !! 14 penalties for 148 yards !!! That's brutal ...
NE also had 14 penalties called on them to Pit 4. The majority were self inflicted and need to be fixed if NE wants to get passed a one game playoff appearance.
Sea had 14 to SFs 8.
The difference is NE fans aren't blaming the officials.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There have been at least two controversial hail mary's.
There was the FG that wasn't against NE when Wilfork and BB went crazy. Wilfork doesn't do that. Yet the refs wouldn't review it.
Bobby Wags last week.
I know I'm forgetting one or two others against GB. As well as some others.
I'll have to get on my computer to pull them up.
OBTW the tuck rule was properly enforced. You told us that you don't care if the rules were properly called so I'm fighting an uphill battle here.

Ok, but you see what I mean now. It is hard to come up with a whole bunch of examples of that kind of stuff. It just seems like there is more because when they do happen it seems like its usually in a big game or primetime. But I bet that Seattle doesn't have too many more of those types of lucky (or whatever people want to call them) type of plays than most teams. And we definitely don't have the refs on our side or we wouldn't have so many penalties called against us all the time. All I'm saying is the myth of Seattle getting all these calls might be a tad overblown and because people already believe the myth any time another call goes their way it adds to the perception that its true.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That does suck....but Ariz ain't taking the guy I want. Now it's down to what the Cards do with the pick (trade) or what the Raiders will do.
Still two games to go.

I would concentrate more on the quarterback controversy the Niners are going to have at the start of next year. If Garoppolo has a couple of rough games early on... well you know what will happen.