• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hey Pete Carroll

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like the Bobby Wags no call last week that gifted SEA another victory? Calls go both ways. It just seems a handful of Hawk fans can't see this and think they're the only team calls go against.

I admitted it was a bad call, never said it wasn't ... refs suck I stand by that.. BUT what do you mean gifted us a victory, even had Minny hit that field goal we still had the lead man, it wasn't a deciding factor, we had DECIDING factor call after call today.. I can't express that enough...

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course they are lately by TV talking heads. I hate all the hype this time of year. Every time one team beats another, these so-called experts jump on a different bandwagon.

Better go inform some of your brethren.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I admitted it was a bad call, never said it wasn't ... refs suck I stand by that.. BUT what do you mean gifted us a victory, even had Minny hit that field goal we still had the lead man, it wasn't a deciding factor, we had DECIDING factor call after call today.. I can't express that enough...
Seattle has had multiple games gifted to them in recent years on very controversial calls. From the Bobby Wags batting the ball thru the EZ to the Fail Mary... The list goes on and on. Yet very few 12s will ever admit to them. I watch a lot of games and IMO the Hawks get as many if not more game changing calls.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Hawks always play to their level of opponent. Watch what happens against K.C. next weekend.

lol so true. Seattle will probably win next week and everyone will be screaming that the Hawks are real and the Chiefs are frauds.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle has had multiple games gifted to them in recent years on very controversial calls. From the Bobby Wags batting the ball thru the EZ to the Fail Mary... The list goes on and on. Yet very few 12s will ever admit to them. I watch a lot of games and IMO the Hawks get as many if not more game changing calls.

That was KJ Wright.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quit already.It's just stupid second guessing. If Pocic isn't grabbing guys every other snap, the Hawks are marching on that drive.

Yeah, criticizing taking the ball out of the franchises hands in OT in a game that they could clinch a playoff spot is "second guessing". No, that's what happened. I watched the game. If he's that inconsequential then why the fuck do we pay him so much money? He's the franchise QB that apparently isn't the franchise QB.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the Niners the playoffs have been irrelevant for a long time now ...

Trying to change the subject only further proves my point, and makes you look even more foolish.

Carry on.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks to both the Niners and Seahawks for putting the cards in position for the #1 pick.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was KJ Wright.
Thanks I couldn't remember and didn't feel like looking it up. Funny you and likely many others knew exactly what I was talking about. I think a couple 12s now finally agree they got gifted that one.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That happens back and forth to ALL teams, refs suck in the NFL, way too many rules, way to much BS going on .. Refs are not suppose to decide the outcome of games, the goal is for the TEAMS to decide the outcome... OH and the fail marry as you call it was the last play of the game, that was a bang bang call not some cheesy PI or holding call... The Endzone call was bad, KJ screwed up, should a been called differently, LOOK man I want fair play, that's all I ask for, today wasn't that ....

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks to both the Niners and Seahawks for putting the cards in position for the #1 pick.

You fuckers won't take Bosa....so I gotta hope Gruden goes QB.

PS. Fuck you.

PPS Fuuuck you.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trying to change the subject only further proves my point, and makes you look even more foolish.

Carry on.

Oh so you can insult another team calling them over-rated but somehow I"m changing the subject talking about the Niners ? Interesting...

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh so you can insult another team calling them over-rated but somehow I"m changing the subject talking about the Niners ? Interesting...

I'm calling them overrated because I think they are. Don't like it? Debate it or STFU. Talking SF is changing the subject because nobody is talking them up. Whining about other teams and refs....as a Seahawk fan...makes you look like a fucking idiot.

Every path you've chosen....you look stupid. Put that on yourself, and nobody else.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beat the Niners twice and still may secure the #1 pick. What a day!

That does suck....but Ariz ain't taking the guy I want. Now it's down to what the Cards do with the pick (trade) or what the Raiders will do.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm calling them overrated because I think they are. Don't like it? Debate it or STFU. Talking SF is changing the subject because nobody is talking them up. Whining about other teams and refs....as a Seahawk fan...makes you look like a fucking idiot.

Every path you've chosen....you look stupid. Put that on yourself, and nobody else.

I think the Niners are one of the worst teams in the NFL ,debate it or STFU .... see how that works ? Get off your high horse...

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That happens back and forth to ALL teams, refs suck in the NFL, way too many rules, way to much BS going on .. Refs are not suppose to decide the outcome of games, the goal is for the TEAMS to decide the outcome... OH and the fail marry as you call it was the last play of the game, that was a bang bang call not some cheesy PI or holding call... The Endzone call was bad, KJ screwed up, should a been called differently, LOOK man I want fair play, that's all I ask for, today wasn't that ....

All fans want a well officiated game unfortunately that doesn't happen often enough.

I said every team gets calls for them and against them. It doesn't matter if it's a bad PI call or a Fail Mary, it's still a bad call.

Good post on your part. My issue is with the other 12s that feel like they have never received a call that likely decided the outcome of a game.