• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hey Pete Carroll

Hillbillyzombie

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? Just for starters....how about list all the boards I've been on....just in the Seahawks forum.....

.....yeah....that's what I thought.
Never said it was on the Seahawks forum... reading comprehension is hard for you I get it. But keep up the obsession I’m sure it’s great for your health.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never said it was on the Seahawks forum... reading comprehension is hard for you I get it. But keep up the obsession I’m sure it’s great for your health.

There is no reading comprehension issue on my part....This is what you said:

This shit if funny right here. I haven't even been here for a month yet and I have seen your dumb ass in just about every topic about the Hawks.

Given that you believe I'm in 'just about every topic about the Hawks'......and since the Seahawks board is.....you know....about the Seahawks....surely logic would dictate that you could just provide some examples? But we both know you couldn't. So, I'm still waiting for all these instances where I'm in 'just about every topic about the Hawks.'

Lemme guess....this one? The Niners board where there is a game thread?

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
20160526_JA_LO_SeahawksOTA_437-780x520.jpg

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what about the PI? Those happen.

Hell I saw 2 missed Goalie Interference in 2 Junior hockey games.

Shit happens. We got caught. Now we need to focus on how to stop Video game QB

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love how people brought up the field goal block by bobby wagner acting like the Vikings lost the game by 3 points nah bro the Vikings and their 30 million a year QB scored 1 touchdown all game
It was 6-0 when that call was improperly reversed. 3 of the Seattle points coming off that very controversally long PI against Locket to start the 4th.
If the play is officiated properly it's a first down for the Vikes. worst case they come away 6-3.
Seattle marched down the field and scored. Which put the Vikes down two scores putting them in a have to pass offense. Seattle gets the strip sack and scores.
That missed called changed the way that game played out.
Again my gripe isn't with subjective calls that go against every team, every week. My gripe is with non-controversial/non-subjective calls that aren't enforced properly.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was 6-0 when that call was improperly reversed. 3 of the Seattle points coming off that very controversally long PI against Locket to start the 4th.
If the play is officiated properly it's a first down for the Vikes. worst case they come away 6-3.
Seattle marched down the field and scored. Which put the Vikes down two scores putting them in a have to pass offense. Seattle gets the strip sack and scores.
That missed called changed the way that game played out.
Again my gripe isn't with subjective calls that go against every team, every week. My gripe is with non-controversial/non-subjective calls that aren't enforced properly.
Those happen in every game.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those happen in every game.
I think you're wrong.
Subjective PI, holds, roughing calls happen every game. But not clear cut verifiable infractions that aren't subjective are not missed/changed in every game. Otherwise the NFL would be apoligizing weekly like they did for this fuck up.

Hillbillyzombie

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no reading comprehension issue on my part....This is what you said:

Given that you believe I'm in 'just about every topic about the Hawks'......and since the Seahawks board is.....you know....about the Seahawks....surely logic would dictate that you could just provide some examples? But we both know you couldn't. So, I'm still waiting for all these instances where I'm in 'just about every topic about the Hawks.'

Lemme guess....this one? The Niners board where there is a game thread?
Nah I don’t need to prove shit. I don’t care enough to look up anything, but I bet you anything you will be up in the Seattle vs KC thread this weekend bashing the hawks.
upload_2018-12-17_20-7-8.gif

CruiseControl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was the most penalty yards EVER given up in Seahawks history, that's right, you would have to go all the way back to 1979 to find a game that even came close to the penalty yards enforced against Seattle yesterday... I rest my fucking case... I"m done with this and moving forward...

So then if you murder more people than ever have been murdered you are innocent. I like your logic.

And you aren't looking hard enough if you had to go back to 1979 to see a team rack up more penalties than that... Raiders set NFL record for most penalties in single game

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah I don’t need to prove shit. I don’t care enough to look up anything, but I bet you anything you will be up in the Seattle vs KC thread this weekend bashing the hawks.

You don't have to 'look up anything' if your claim is that I'm in 'just about every topic about the Hawks.' Fact is, you talked outta yer ass, and got called on it. Unless you wish to dig a deeper hole for yourself, I suggest you just STFU.

Hillbillyzombie

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't have to 'look up anything' if your claim is that I'm in 'just about every topic about the Hawks.' Fact is, you talked outta yer ass, and got called on it. Unless you wish to dig a deeper hole for yourself, I suggest you just STFU.
Haha please, you are just a joke and will be treated as such.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why blame games on refs? SF had 2 horrible calls against them as well... The football flip that hit the seahawks netting a 15yard penalty and then the roughing the passer call... I get why they called it but it was weak....

I put the blame on the Special teams, mainly Janikowski... He misses and XP and then simultaneously pulls a, "pardon me, let me get out of your way" w/ no attempt at slowing down Jones on the kick return for a TD... The OL was being told in the 1st quarter to keep their hands inside but they didn't adjust so the refs began throwing the flags... Point is, the OL was warned multiple times but didn't adjust... That's on the Hawks... Don't blame the game on referring...

And when are you guys going to learn to stop responding to Ricky Roma? You take his bait all the time... You're letting a fan of an overrated 4-10 team get you all wound up... LOL...

Last edited:

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And when are you guys going to learn to stop responding to Ricky Roma? You take his bait all the time... You're letting a fan of a 4-10 team get you all wound up... LOL...

Especially when I state facts. People don't like facts.

CruiseControl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He said it was the most penalty yards given up in Seahawks history so.....

That is even more stupid. Point is many teams have racked up far more penalties and penalty yards recently and after a good beat down by a division rival they didn't go crying and blaming the refs like Seattle did.

CruiseControl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why blame games on refs? SF had 2 horrible calls against them as well... The football flip that hit the seahawks netting a 15yard penalty and then the roughing the passer call... I get why they called it but it was weak....

I put the blame on the Special teams, mainly Janikowski... He misses and XP and then simultaneously pulls a, "pardon me, let me get out of your way" w/ no attempt at slowing down Jones on the kick return for a TD... The OL was being told in the 1st quarter to keep their hands inside but they didn't adjust so the refs began throwing the flags... Point is, the OL was warned multiple times but didn't adjust... That's on the Hawks... Don't blame the game on referring...

And when are you guys going to learn to stop responding to Ricky Roma? You take his bait all the time... You're letting a fan of an overrated 4-10 team get you all wound up... LOL...

Thank you. Exactly. It was petty for the players who did after the game and even more petty of the fans that joined in. Was a good game.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is even more stupid. Point is many teams have racked up far more penalties and penalty yards recently and after a good beat down by a division rival they didn't go crying and blaming the refs like Seattle did.
:couch2:
pop2.gif

Oh I'm getting a front row seat for this. Dis gonna b guud
:pop2: