• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hey Mamba, suck 'BAWLZ'!

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mamba is a stand up guy he will be here dont worry ..

as far as OD goes I would prefer if he takes his time and cools down a good bit .. I dont want to see him get banned again cause he is pissed

I think I speak for the entire bd when I say I hope he comes back quickly and that it is epic. If you guys ban him it will be the biggest travesty in the history of the Hoop. The entertainment potential is extremely promising but I doubt it will live up to expectations.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I speak for the entire bd when I say I hope he comes back quickly and that it is epic. If you guys ban him it will be the biggest travesty in the history of the Hoop. The entertainment potential is extremely promising but I doubt it will live up to expectations.

you say that now but the reason od was banned in the past when melting down is because all you whiners cried about him .. so chew on that for awhile

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I speak for the entire bd when I say

Not me.

I don't take pleasure in the misery of others.

But you are probably right about 99% of the board.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not me.

I don't take pleasure in the misery of others.

But you are probably right about 99% of the board.

After all his shit talking with no amount of humility in him he deserves what is coming to him.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After all his shit talking with no amount of humility in him he deserves what is coming to him.

Sure, but it won't come from me is all.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you say that now but the reason od was banned in the past when melting down is because all you whiners cried about him .. so chew on that for awhile

Generalizing is typically not a good idea and just for the record I'm anti ban unless the person is a bona fide professional troll whose only goal is to disrupt and cause mayhem. OD doesn't really fit that category IMO.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Generalizing is typically not a good idea and just for the record I'm anti ban unless the person is a bona fide professional troll whose only goal is to disrupt and cause mayhem. OD doesn't really fit that category IMO.

Like Wild Turkey is:whistle:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I also said HITTIN determines football games, which some of you laughed at - Mostly Pac 12ers that don't see defense like that.

How many Ducks went off the field last night hurt? Did you see 12 gauge run over the Oregon DT?
So yes Physical style of play can have a big affect on football games.

Maybe you can get your brain around that finally.
Right, and all I said going into your game with them was how pissed I was that Oregon was getting a free ride to the title game because FSU was fucking horrible and didn't belong in the top 10, more or less the top 4. Your replies suggested your team was indeed going to prove that wrong.

Now after Oregon skull dragged your team and then got embarrassed on the national stage it only proved that point that much more. FSU was a complete and utter joke of a top 4 team.

So you running around the Pac12 thread boasting and now trying to pile on here is fucking laughable. You just don't realize how far you are punking yourself.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Um, wasn't it mostly Duck fans complaining about OD? Characterizing it as people wanting him gone after his meltdowns seems a bit off to me TBH. In fact I recall him being in the dog house for running his mouth and then disappearing and not taking his medicine long before those of us from CBS came here.

Mamba will man up and so will the duck fans worth respecting. I have zero respect for anyone that 'ducks' and runs. (had to do it lol)

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

somebody lobbying for moderator status?

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
somebody lobbying for moderator status?

Keep your game polished or you'll wake up with a green name one day, Pete. Your worst nightmare! :laugh: You'd retire in utter disgrace.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um, wasn't it mostly Duck fans complaining about OD? Characterizing it as people wanting him gone after his meltdowns seems a bit off to me TBH. In fact I recall him being in the dog house for running his mouth and then disappearing and not taking his medicine long before those of us from CBS came here.

Mamba will man up and so will the duck fans worth respecting. I have zero respect for anyone that 'ducks' and runs. (had to do it lol)

it was mainly due to the whiners .. I was here I know

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I won't litigate that here, but there were a LOT of voices calling for him to return. I'd bet far more than wanted him gone. And I'll just leave it at that and move along. :whistle:

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right, and all I said going into your game with them was how pissed I was that
Oregon was getting a free ride to the title game because FSU was fucking
horrible and didn't belong in the top 10, more or less the top 4. Your replies
suggested your team was indeed going to prove that wrong.

Now after
Oregon skull dragged your team and then got embarrassed on the national stage it
only proved that point that much more. FSU was a complete and utter joke of a
top 4 team.

So you running around the Pac12 thread boasting and now
trying to pile on here is fucking laughable. You just don't realize how far you
are punking yourself.

Calm down man holy cow. No one is boasting. I said what I said. My team played a bad game. Our defense wasn't physical all year and I didn't think FSU was going to roll Oregon.

If you read it correctly, I was saying the Pac 12 is a finesse/spread O league and will get exposed. No need to get all worked up.

Did I expect to win 2 Nattys in a row? No I didn't.

Chill the fuck out. You really do need some pussy Wiz. my goodness :lol:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you can dish it out, but can't take it. :lol: