• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hey Mamba, suck 'BAWLZ'!

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I must have missed Mamba's drunken post so I don't get why this thread was started. I am sure he will be here to take his lumps.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mamba's a big boy. When he come's too....he'll be here with crow.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah SJ is a bit over the top and thought his guys were physical, until they played finesse and found out they were not finesse or physical. FSU was a mistake that the committee fucked up on, but how do you not let in an undefeated team? They got pummeled and this might set a precedent for the committee to look elsewhere if the strength of the conference is not good in the future.

We played a shitty game... It happens. Our offense was keeping up just fine and then the wheels came off with all the 2nd half turnovers. Let's not mistake playing a shitty game with not deserving being there. It isn't just that we were undefeated THIS year. It's that we were undefeated the previous year as well and were the defending National Champs...

But I know, I know... In hindsight its just SO obvious that TCU should have been there instead, right? WELL THEN DON'T LOSE TO BAYLOR!!!!!

(Thanks, I feel better... :lol: )

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah SJ is a bit over the top and thought his guys were physical, until they
played finesse and found out they were not finesse or physical. FSU was a
mistake that the committee fucked up on, but how do you not let in an undefeated
team? They got pummeled and this might set a precedent for the committee to look
elsewhere if the strength of the conference is not good in the future.

Our Defense was never physical this year, lost a good amount of beef from last year on the front 7, but still had the speed to play with Oregon. We just had 5 turnovers in the 3rd quarter, but none the less Oregon played good and we didn't.

And what I said was: to beat a spread O, you need to beat the shit out of them. Them being the QB and RB up the middle, along with anyone that gets the ball. Obviously, we didn't do that and lost. But I never said WE were physical. lol

Some of you are taken words out of context and running..

Either way, the spread O got exposed.. Again. And that was the point. Pac 12 offenses don't see that kind of physical abuse out West. Yes true story.

Last edited by a moderator:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
referring to the poster I replied to. going into the fsu-oregon game heard
nothing but how the physical FSU was going to manhandle the gimmick offense no
defense ducks from him.

This reminds me of a woman in her book club gossiping about what someone said.. twisting and turning.

Yes I said that FSU was going to manhandle Oregon. :L

I am pretty certain I was more doubting the Oregon and Pac 12 spread O to WIN IT ALL more than I was Pro FSU defense. But I can see how you turned and did a 180.

Either way, your Pac 12 love got slapped upside the face and lost just like I said it would. By FSU no, but yeah it went down.

Last edited by a moderator:

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
08508c_med.jpeg

Kiss it Oregon fans!!!

Is that dust I see? :whistle:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I also said HITTIN determines football games, which some of you laughed at - Mostly Pac 12ers that don't see defense like that.

How many Ducks went off the field last night hurt? Did you see 12 gauge run over the Oregon DT?
So yes Physical style of play can have a big affect on football games.

Maybe you can get your brain around that finally.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I say, go ahead and dish it, but be prepared to take it. Don't post any smack that you wouldn't be able to handle yourself when your time comes, which it always will.

You guys raggin on his ass now will get it back in spades eventually.

Mamba will be fine, but let him sleep his drunk off before you call him out for not being here. Ditto the other Ducks fans.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought they shared that championship with Miami?

I think it was Ga Tech Peyton. It was another "bad" year for the ACC. :)

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I say, go ahead and dish it, but be prepared to take it. Don't post any smack that you wouldn't be able to handle yourself when your time comes, which it always will.

Mamba will be fine, but let him sleep his drunk off before you call him out for not being here. Ditto the other Ducks fans.

Baylor sucks.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it was Ga Tech Peyton. It was another "bad" year for the ACC. :)

1991 was a split title between Miami and Washington actually. Just looked it up. Georgia Tech split with (I want to say) Colorado?

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1991 was a split title between Miami and Washington actually. Just looked it
up. Georgia Tech split with (I want to say) Colorado?

Ahh yes. Everything in the 90s is a blur for me, but I knew someone tied for it at least once.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OD is actually at work, he said in the game thread he had to leave by a certain time and to my knowledge he is a die-hard Duck fan, but not a liar

He is a liar. A few years ago after talking mad shit to everyone, he up and left for like a week or 2 and then claimed he was at his families for thanksgiving the whole time rather than facing up to having lost.

That was before I got here, but the thread has been bumped a couple of times as one of this "epic meltdowns" etc.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree with what you said. At the same time i did notice he had no issues with posting last week immediately after Bama lost, even though he was drunk. Seems the shock of being a brides maid yet again made the cat get his tongue this time.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mamba is a stand up guy he will be here dont worry ..

as far as OD goes I would prefer if he takes his time and cools down a good bit .. I dont want to see him get banned again cause he is pissed