• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL refs still suck

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WAAAAAAAA!!! WAAAAAAAA!!! WAAAAAAAAA!!

Refs finally make the right call in the Chiefs game and now everyone is crying the refs suck because they should not call that type of penalty in crucial situations.

Are these people fucking serious???? A lot of teams who are not privileged get penalties called that were clearly not penalties and it costs them the game. These pussies are crying about a legit penalty called.
I absolutely hate Mahomes' statement that "let the players decide the game" take...it's old, tired, and 100% factually incorrect.

Look, the player(s) DID decide the game. YOUR Wide-Receiver lined up OFF-SIDES. Whether a little bit, or a lot, he was OFF-SIDES. The Ref did his job by calling the penalty. That's his job. The WR's job is to line up ON Side. Who "decided" the game with this? The Ref who succeeded at doing his job, or the WR who failed to line up on-sides?

Not only that, but no one has a clue how the rest of the play is playing out. The Ref throws the flag at the snap when the infraction occurred. It's not like the play happened, a great lateral scores a TD and then the Ref went "You know what...that WR was off-sides, I'm going to throw a flag now". That's not what happened. Ref saw the infraction - threw the flag. The rest of the play happened independent of that call.

I hate the "changed the game" take. The player DID decide the game. Just because you don't like what your WR did...doesn't mean that it's the refs fault for doing his job.

KC's real problem is that they don't have a WR worth a damn. They have Kelce and a bunch of sub-level guys and back end of the roster guys.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
winners tell jokes and losers say deal
The Rock Your Best GIF - The Rock Your Best Losers GIFs

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've stated numerous time in this thread of how stupid complaining about the refs has become and how it has way less to do with the quality of the officiating and how it has everything to do with people just liking to bitch these days.

Thank you to KC for PERFECTLY illustrating my point.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what happens when you pay a QB 55 million dollars though. Theres not enough money left to get competent weapons.
Thats the real truth. When you pay your QB, its up to the young guys. When you win games, you dont get good draft picks.

WAAAAAAAA!!! WAAAAAAAA!!! WAAAAAAAAA!!

Refs finally make the right call in the Chiefs game and now everyone is crying the refs suck because they should not call that type of penalty in crucial situations.

Are these people fucking serious???? A lot of teams who are not privileged get penalties called that were clearly not penalties and it costs them the game. These pussies are crying about a legit penalty called.
My frustration is the idea that you added the word 'finally' as if the Chiefs get all the calls. We did have Dee Ford offsides literally cost a Super Bowl appearance. When Mahomes played Brady in the Super Bowl, the refs finally started calling the penalties that should've grounded the Chiefs earlier in the season (probably the Browns game). Doing it this way is a garbage product for the NFL. And a bad look for Mahomes, too, but....he's never really had a 'maybe Im going to miss the playoffs' moment. We'll see how this goes.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mahomes is a shell of a man. The way he was crying about it trying to shake Allens hand was one of the more embarrassing things Ive seen. Allen shoulda laughed in his face right there.

And then on top of it to act like if anything the Chiefs dont benefit from calls more often then not.

Shit against my own Vikes alone this year when the chiefs were up 7 with 5 minutes left. They are called for PI in the end zone. Refs then overturn the call all while not then calling their dumbass whiny CB(seems to be a theme) for a 15 yard unsportsman like for blatantly removing his helmet on the field so he could more visibly whine.

And Im guessing that was far from the most egregrious rulebook gift to the chiefs this year. Guy is mad cause the refs followed the literal rules. LOL. Coward.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RELAX

KC & Philly will both be playing in the big game. This was decided by this board months ago. Cream always rises to the top.

what could go wrong?

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RELAX

KC & Philly will both be playing in the big game. This was decided by this board months ago. Cream always rises to the top.

what could go wrong?
I checked back in the predictions topic and only saw three picks: Browns vs Eagles, Niners vs Ravens, and Niners vs Bills

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mahomes is a shell of a man. The way he was crying about it trying to shake Allens hand was one of the more embarrassing things Ive seen. Allen shoulda laughed in his face right there.

And then on top of it to act like if anything the Chiefs dont benefit from calls more often then not.

Shit against my own Vikes alone this year when the chiefs were up 7 with 5 minutes left. They are called for PI in the end zone. Refs then overturn the call all while not then calling their dumbass whiny CB(seems to be a theme) for a 15 yard unsportsman like for blatantly removing his helmet on the field so he could more visibly whine.

And Im guessing that was far from the most egregrious rulebook gift to the chiefs this year. Guy is mad cause the refs followed the literal rules. LOL. Coward.
I will admit this is 2 games in a row they got some bad calls. I saw another of their games earlier too that way before the Swifties joined the bandwagon. Still they line their tackles up in the backfield and more often then not it does not get called because they do it on every play and the refs will not call it much.

That helmet penalty is retarded. I saw a guy have his helmet busted to the point it almost fell off his head. When he took it off to try to fix it they called a penalty. Refs really do suck. Most only notice it when it happens to the darling teams.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I checked back in the predictions topic and only saw three picks: Browns vs Eagles, Niners vs Ravens, and Niners vs Bills
As of now I have Ravens vs Dolphins in the AFC and Niners vs Cowboys in NFC.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I absolutely hate Mahomes' statement that "let the players decide the game" take...it's old, tired, and 100% factually incorrect.

Look, the player(s) DID decide the game. YOUR Wide-Receiver lined up OFF-SIDES. Whether a little bit, or a lot, he was OFF-SIDES. The Ref did his job by calling the penalty. That's his job. The WR's job is to line up ON Side. Who "decided" the game with this? The Ref who succeeded at doing his job, or the WR who failed to line up on-sides?

Not only that, but no one has a clue how the rest of the play is playing out. The Ref throws the flag at the snap when the infraction occurred. It's not like the play happened, a great lateral scores a TD and then the Ref went "You know what...that WR was off-sides, I'm going to throw a flag now". That's not what happened. Ref saw the infraction - threw the flag. The rest of the play happened independent of that call.

I hate the "changed the game" take. The player DID decide the game. Just because you don't like what your WR did...doesn't mean that it's the refs fault for doing his job.

KC's real problem is that they don't have a WR worth a damn. They have Kelce and a bunch of sub-level guys and back end of the roster guys.
the ref called the penalty before the play even became into fruition... It was a penalty... Only reason the Chiefs are upset is because they scored a TD on that play... They wouldn't had complained had they completed a 2 yard pass...

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As of now I have Ravens vs Dolphins in the AFC and Niners vs Cowboys in NFC.
Definitely Niners or Cowboys in the NFC. I think the Eagles and Lions maybe have an outside chance.

AFC I think is totally wide open. Bills, Chiefs, and Broncos are probably closer to dark horses at this point but if they actually get in then I think they have about the same odds as the Ravens and Dolphins.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked Mahomes but that sequence at the end of the game caused me to lose major respect for the guy... He came across as a whining, entitled little baby... I'll be rooting against him from here on out... Especially when they play the Bills...

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked Mahomes but that sequence at the end of the game caused me to lose major respect for the guy... He came across as a whining, entitled little baby... I'll be rooting against him from here on out... Especially when they play the Bills...

Yeah the shit with Allen is what really set it apart.

The podium bitching woulda been whiny baby behavior but weve seen it hundreds of times. The temper tantrum when congratulating the opposing QB was next level.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not a good look for Mahomes.

I blame Taylor for all the Chief problems. Do the right thing Travis. Do it for the team.