• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hey hey hey, Timmay's got something to say!

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I take it you mean George W. Bush. I liked Clinton alot. its a same a cigar and a blowjob almost gets you impeached :D
Actually, what got him impeached was lying under oath about a cigar and a blowjob. :D

But yeah, it was a shame. Just another waste of taxpayer money and years of government resources pursuing the issue in the first place.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I take it you mean George W. Bush. I liked Clinton alot. its a same a cigar and a blowjob almost gets you impeached :D

Yes. George W. Bush. I am 25. This coing election will be my third. Like I said, I haven't had the best litter to pick from in my time as a regisered voter. There are many things I hated about Bush as well as Clinton. Clinton was a little before my interest in politics, but looking back, he had some good stances on policies. I am all done voting for the lesser of two evils. I will not be voting for Romney to try and dethrone Obama. I will be voting for either Ron Paul or Gary Johnson. Whether I have to write one in or not, I will not be voting for Obamney.

edit: Because voting for the lesser of two evils is the MAJOR PROBLEM in this country right now.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. George W. Bush. I am 25. This coing election will be my third. Like I said, I haven't had the best litter to pick from in my time as a regisered voter. There are many things I hated about Bush as well as Clinton. Clinton was a little before my interest in politics, but looking back, he had some good stances on policies. I am all done voting for the lesser of two evils. I will not be voting for Romney to try and dethrone Obama. I will be voting for either Ron Paul or Gary Johnson. Whether I have to write one in or not, I will not be voting for Obamney.

edit: Because voting for the lesser of two evils is the MAJOR PROBLEM in this country right now.

same here. Voting for the guy that is going to screw you less is a dangerous way of voting. Voting for popular opinion is bad enough, Voting without education of what you are voting for is the most dangerous of all the methods.

wings-pens2166

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, what got him impeached was lying under oath about a cigar and a blowjob. :D

But yeah, it was a shame. Just another waste of taxpayer money and years of government resources pursuing the issue in the first place.

I've always been a bit torn on this. I voted for clinton twice and would do it again if I could. and yes, the repubs in congress used this as a witch hunt to try and bring him down. however, the President of the United States of all people lying under oath is not an insignificant thing.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've always been a bit torn on this. I voted for clinton twice and would do it again if I could. and yes, the repubs in congress used this as a witch hunt to try and bring him down. however, the President of the United States of all people lying under oath is not an insignificant thing.

presidents and prime ministers lie all the time... put a word like under oath or a hand on a bible and it changes everything. lol I dont think its insignifcant either but its funny what we tolerate and do not tolerate when it comes to a person that lies and when that lie takes place.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The economy was going full steam ahead when Clinton was staining blue dresses. It would have been a much different response if Slick Willie was president today.

wings-pens2166

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
presidents and prime ministers lie all the time... put a word like under oath or a hand on a bible and it changes everything. lol I dont think its insignifcant either but its funny what we tolerate and do not tolerate when it comes to a person that lies and when that lie takes place.

believe me, I get they lie all the time, and maybe it just a matter of semantics, but yes, it does mean more when it's under oath (to me at least)

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
believe me, I get they lie all the time, and maybe it just a matter of semantics, but yes, it does mean more when it's under oath (to me at least)

i respect that entirely. I just dont see a difference when it comes to someone leading your country to me a lie is a lie but its really acceptable in politics and business and entirely encouraged. i despise politicians.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
obamaposter6_hitler.jpg

Disrespectful and unnecessary. Sad.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The economy was going full steam ahead when Clinton was staining blue dresses. It would have been a much different response if Slick Willie was president today.

That's true. That whole situation could have ended very differently if Clinton was president after the housing market crashed and destroyed the economy instead of riding the success of the technology boom.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has there ever been a company that took a stance on a social issue and was criticized for it before? I meant before Obama took office. I assume not and this would be an obvious example of how Obama is leading the country to ruin. (not that I have heard him comment on this issue at all, he can be very sly as he is leading the country to ruin)

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a funny guy. Obama is a piece of shit, nothing "sly" about him at all, just fucking retarded citizens of the United States of America.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We could fix the problems we have in this country and the world if people would put aside their differences, name calling and finger pointing and focus on whats best for the country and it's people.

Sadly, I don't see this happening in my lifetime unless the powers to be prioritize by putting whats best for the country and people instead of kissing the asses of the biggest donators that line their pocket's.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We could fix the problems we have in this country and the world if people would put aside their differences, name calling and finger pointing and focus on whats best for the country and it's people.

Sadly, I don't see this happening in my lifetime unless the powers to be prioritize by putting whats best for the country and people instead of kissing the asses of the biggest donators that line their pocket's.

thats always the start isnt it Boss. so simplistic that it makes sense. but too much greed and ego lends to your second point

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The problem is, people in power that actually do that get killed. The Kennedys, love them or hate them, I think were the last regime to take big risks and try and shift the country in a positive direction. Now people prefer to stay on the fence for fear of losing votes until it is safe to commit to 1 side or the other.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem is we put C students in power.

The best and the brightest don't go into politics anymore.

It also helps if these people have common sense. But I do agree.

to build on what boss said.. not all A students are better qualified to run things then C students

signed,
C-student with common sense and a personality