• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hell in a Cell PPV

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tuned in just in time to the see Ambrose/Rollins. The match was find but the ending really sucked. There's no point doing Ambrose/Wyatt right now. Both guys need wins. If Ambrose loses, you stall all the good will he's gained becoming a top face. But at the same time, Wyatt needs wins because they've ruined his character over the last several months because he never came out on top of any meaningful storyline.

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't be that shocking though since so many people were expecting Orton to turn. I was a little surprised Cena won. Lesnar v Cena part 3? Really? I suppose if they have Cena v Orton part 49, we can't complain.

Hoping maybe Miz and Mizdow go after the tag belts. Damien deserves gold!

The Wyatt thing is just weird. No idea where they are going with it. I could see Ambrose becoming a new follower or partner now with Bray. Maybe feud with Rowan and Harper. I hope not. Would do a disservice to Ambrose.

Like i cant understand it either honestly. The match was pretty good though not amazing like i was hoping it to be. There is no closure unless they are planning on holding this fued over to next year wrestlemania? Like the MOB is also a non issue which is fucking weird cause Rollins really cant lose since hes Number 1 contender....except they are giving Cena a title shot?? WTF?! Bray disappearing was just weird but now to just lob him into a great rivalry is horrendous IMO. So we know Cena VS Lesnar but when? So in the meantime Bray and the Wyatts Vs Ambrose? Or just Bray? Like....it has a great crazy guy vs crazy guy thing but its going to do the same thing that its doing to Cesaro and Ziggler, and thats drop them both down a notch since neither really has winning steam and just fan support which you can ask ziggler and cesaro is not enough. So obviously Rollins will benefit from this so Orton is probably headed in that direction. Dear Lord Save me from creative!!!

BTFW!!! they split Alicia and Paige which for some weird reason was pretty hot duo to me. Paige bad is so much better then paige good, not that it matters but they should have developed a lesbo thing. LOL:scratch:

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best part of the PPV was when Nikki made Brie get her a smoothie with 2 bananas, 3 blue berries, & 5 strawberries then poured in on Brie's head.

:pound: