• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SummerSlam and NXT Takeover

StanMarsh51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's absolutely ridiculous that in just over 3 years on the main roster, Charlotte has already held a title (Raw champ, SD champ and Diva champ) 7 different times. The fans are sick and tired of her being on top.

It's a double-edged sword....it's clear that they want to make Charlotte into the biggest women's wrestler of all time, and I get why (her talent level and lineage is probably second to none), but the problem is she's already 32 and might have only about ~5 years left (presuming she wants kids etc), so it's likely they're trying cram everything into these next few years....wouldn't be surprised if they give her the same amount of title wins as her dad.

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
man, yall gotta lighten up

I do think it's funny how much people don't like Reigns because of how much WWE has forced him down their throats.

If this was gonna happen though, it should've happened at WM.

To me, it really seemed like WM is all Vinces and Summer slam was second fiddle, but when Trips and Steph and even Shane got more involved they wanted to make Summer slam bigger than Wrestlemania. That was how it seemed to me. I was more surprised that the Shield did not show up at summer slam to tell you the truth, but since they started on Raw, I guess it was fitting they returned there.