• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Heat to Trade Wade

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would you sacrifice Titles for Wade to stay a starter?

no. but it's not like the heat can trade wade for his fair value. final year of an opt out contract and injury issues assures other teams aren't going to give you a ton for him. I also think you are overestimating how hurt wade is. wade showed up in the finals last year. wade is a warrior. he will take the shots if needed. it's not needed right now. the heat are playing this smart. resting him during the season.

you posted an article and falsely made claims about what it is saying.

Attachments

• 1465169_595053473877797_933845450_n.jpg
    1465169_595053473877797_933845450_n.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 32

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no. but it's not like the heat can trade wade for his fair value. final year of an opt out contract and injury issues assures other teams aren't going to give you a ton for him. I also think you are overestimating how hurt wade is. wade showed up in the finals last year. wade is a warrior. he will take the shots if needed. it's not needed right now. the heat are playing this smart. resting him during the season.

you posted an article and falsely made claims about what it is saying.

The biggest thing if they traded Wade would be that his contract would come off the books so they could go after a true Center and a role playing defensive minded SG.

I think Wade sucked last playoffs because of his knee injury and it almost cost them the ring in 2 different series. I do not think we can overstate that enough. OK, maybe we can because IND and SA are pretty damn good but when Wade played well the games were not close.

Wade is a warrior and they are being very smart right now, I am very guilty of forgetting that they are being smart here.

My concerns come from Bosh playing like a gigantic used toiletry product in Wade's absence, that should have been his coming out party but it has not. I do not think you trade him though if you can get a Center so Bosh can go back to being the 4 that he is.

And lastly, yea I did :whistle: just some light hearted trolling, the thread did eventually discuss the trade possibilities once panties were unbunched :D