• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Heat to Trade Wade

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
heat realize LeBron may leave if he sees wade on the decline...he came to Miami for him to help him win rings...he needs another star to latch on to...

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just thought about it. The Heat should sign Shannon Brown and release Mason

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just thought about it. The Heat should sign Shannon Brown and release Mason

I didn't know Shannon Brown was a free agent - The Lakers should have picked him up if that's the case. An excellent choice - works hard and plays hard

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's not. He's still under contract with the Suns as far as i know...

No you are wrong. He went to Washington in the Gortat trade and they released him, Marshall, and some other dude in the trade

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have a ton of options, I really want them to trade Bosh for a Center and make Beasley starting PF in the offseason...hoping he continues to improve his D and passes more. The more I think about this though the more I think they have had their run. The biggest issue imo is Wade will want shots and Bosh is a horrible Center...ok not horrible but he has been lately.

Or I want LBJ to leave for...
-the Pacers could do it and would be so sick
-OKC might be willing to go into the luxury for LBJ
-GSW (if healthy) I think is just brilliantly set up for his skill set to be plugged in for Lee
-LAC would be a sick team but the already have a PG and are in the luxury
-HOU makes a lot of sense in the Xs and Os but his relationship with D12 is doubtful
-Detroit is up and coming with some young bigs and a PG plus with Stuckey and Villanueva coming off the books they have $30m to play with, I think Smith could move to SG or so could LBJ, sick team with LBJ
-SA plugging LBJ in for Duncan, the rich stay rich as fuck, probably not though as they are in a rebuild phase, but if LBJ were to go to a rebuild phase it is the Spurs he would trust
-MEM, amazing front court in place add LBJ to dish and we have a great team
-NO, very intriguing, have a lot of play room but ultimately a rebuild for champion contender status
-Portland would be amazing with LBJ at the 3 and they can also afford $14m of him before taxes come in, Imagine this line up:
5 Lopez (Leonard maybe?)
4 Aldridge (SportsHoopla consensus best PF in the game)
3 LBJ (the best player in the world despite the consensus on haterpla)
2 mathews
1 Lillard

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you are wrong. He went to Washington in the Gortat trade and they released him, Marshall, and some other dude in the trade

I searched him on ESPN - He doesn't have a team - that's unfortunate because had he signed with the Lakers he would be still playing instead of sitting at home and he's too good of a player to be sitting. Hell I I would gladly sign him right now and make room for him.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have a ton of options, I really want them to trade Bosh for a Center and make Beasley starting PF in the offseason...hoping he continues to improve his D and passes more. The more I think about this though the more I think they have had their run. The biggest issue imo is Wade will want shots and Bosh is a horrible Center...ok not horrible but he has been lately.

Or I want LBJ to leave for...
-the Pacers could do it and would be so sick
-OKC might be willing to go into the luxury for LBJ
-GSW (if healthy) I think is just brilliantly set up for his skill set to be plugged in for Lee
-LAC would be a sick team but the already have a PG and are in the luxury
-HOU makes a lot of sense in the Xs and Os but his relationship with D12 is doubtful
-Detroit is up and coming with some young bigs and a PG plus with Stuckey and Villanueva coming off the books they have $30m to play with, I think Smith could move to SG or so could LBJ, sick team with LBJ
-SA plugging LBJ in for Duncan, the rich stay rich as fuck, probably not though as they are in a rebuild phase, but if LBJ were to go to a rebuild phase it is the Spurs he would trust
-MEM, amazing front court in place add LBJ to dish and we have a great team
-NO, very intriguing, have a lot of play room but ultimately a rebuild for champion contender status
-Portland would be amazing with LBJ at the 3 and they can also afford $14m of him before taxes come in, Imagine this line up:
5 Lopez (Leonard maybe?)
4 Aldridge (SportsHoopla consensus best PF in the game)
3 LBJ (the best player in the world despite the consensus on haterpla)
2 mathews
1 Lillard

Bosh is not producing very good and with Wade having knee problems the three-preat for Miami could be in jeapardy

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bosh is not producing very good and with Wade having knee problems the three-preat for Miami could be in jeapardy

It is very much in jeopardy, Wade ailing is the biggest issue, Bosh just isn't a center. It is still very early though and that is why Wade is sitting out now so he can play through it in the playoffs. Every thing this team is doing is to be ready for the playoffs. I would like to see LBJ sit a few games too and make sure that back is better.

All of these health issues also makes me a little happy, I think LBJ might have to leave. Miami is going to be in a rebuilding mode or a state of ECF failures if they do not rebuild this team. They will be the Celtics before they blew it up. Since they are keeping Wade and he will probably start it could be an issue to rebuild, it should be easier though because I expect Wade to stretch out his "Kobe contract" rather than get it in 2 years.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the way people are acting like the Heat title chances are in jeopardy because they're 14-5 and Wade missed 4 games due to his knee (and the other due to illness). It wasn't a secret that Wade would have to take some games off in the first 2-3 months of the yr because of his knee. In the playoffs there aren't any B2B and you have 2 days off at times so as long as no new knee problems come up he will be good.

BTW last the 2 yrs they had the same exact record after 19 games as they do now

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is very much in jeopardy, Wade ailing is the biggest issue, Bosh just isn't a center. It is still very early though and that is why Wade is sitting out now so he can play through it in the playoffs. Every thing this team is doing is to be ready for the playoffs. I would like to see LBJ sit a few games too and make sure that back is better.

All of these health issues also makes me a little happy, I think LBJ might have to leave
. Miami is going to be in a rebuilding mode or a state of ECF failures if they do not rebuild this team. They will be the Celtics before they blew it up. Since they are keeping Wade and he will probably start it could be an issue to rebuild, it should be easier though because I expect Wade to stretch out his "Kobe contract" rather than get it in 2 years.

BANDWAGON

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BANDWAGON

My allegiances have always been to LBJ and him creating his legacy. I want him in the the best opportunity to build that legacy.

Most of my Miami GMing ideas have been for that cause as well, this should come as no surprise to you.

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami will be fine. The regular season is not a horse race they are built to win. And honestly I don't see the point of them over exerting themselves to try to win the regular season. They don't need the #1 seed. They went to the finals their first two years being the #2 seed.

If this was the West where Miami could potentially slip to like 6 or 7 in the standings then I'd wave a flag of caution. But come on...look at the East. Miami could bench Bosh and Wade all year and Bron would still lead Miami to the #2 seed.

When it comes down to it all that matters is what happens in the playoffs. The pressure will be on Lebron like never before but with the way he's improved this year...he's up for the challenge. And I keep saying this but CB is bound to break out and have a great playoff series or stretch where he's able to score 20-24 ppg and shoulder that load off of Wade.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the way people are acting like the Heat title chances are in jeopardy because they're 14-5 and Wade missed 4 games due to his knee (and the other due to illness). It wasn't a secret that Wade would have to take some games off in the first 2-3 months of the yr because of his knee. In the playoffs there aren't any B2B and you have 2 days off at times so as long as no new knee problems come up he will be good.

BTW last the 2 yrs they had the same exact record after 19 games as they do now

This is really true but I think I thought they would look better with out Wade than they have, I was also hoping he would not take so many shots. I definitely over reacted to the first few months.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I keep saying this but CB is bound to break out and have a great playoff series or stretch where he's able to score 20-24 ppg and shoulder that load off of Wade.

I kept hoping for that but he has not, that disturbs me, but yes still very early, let Indy have this celebration and if they win more power to them.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you read? Your threads are retarded. It clearly say nothing about trading Wade. It is talking about trading one of the useless big man (Joel or Probably Udonis) for a back court player. I highly doubt they can get anything for those guys unless they throw in a future draft pick but these 5 games without Wade show how much they need Wade. They struggle big time especially on the defensive end without Wade.

i go away for two freaking days and this is what the heck goes down on there. thank you BK for calling out this BS. the heat arent trading Wade. He is our Kobe, our MJ, our Larry Legend. I love DWade. My favorite basketball player of all time. As a true heat fan, I will be pissed off to no end if he is traded.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i go away for two freaking days and this is what the heck goes down on there. thank you BK for calling out this BS. the heat arent trading Wade. He is our Kobe, our MJ, our Larry Legend. I love DWade. My favorite basketball player of all time. As a true heat fan, I will be pissed off to no end if he is traded.

Would you sacrifice Titles for Wade to stay a starter?

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you expect from someone who has 3 bball teams on their profile?