• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hawks vs Flyer's SCF Game 6 GNT:

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LET'S GO FLYER'S!!!!

What an excellent series!!

Catch you all around here soon. For now...I have some drinking to do to ease the burning feeling in my gut.

Take care all!!!

:)

loki604

Don't Blame the Refs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
LET'S GO FLYER'S!!!!

Catch you all around here soon. For now...I have some drinking to do to ease the burning feeling in my gut.

Take care all!!!

Drink to a great season Tox. What a fantastic series.

johnnytata

sugar booger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LET'S GO FLYER'S!!!!

Take care all!!!

sorry all flyers fans. not to be an eyor, but there's nothing worse than getting this close and losing it. even though i've been lucky enough to see it happen for my team 4 times, i am still burning in my gut from last year and from 1995 loss to the devils. i hate to say it, but it never goes away.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LET'S GO FLYER'S!!!!

Take care all!!!

Take care bro. Great season for the Flyers.

sTyLnK

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Question.

Is NBC still showing the celebrations? Obviously CBC is, but just wondered.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats Hawks fans! What a fun series to watch. I feel bad for the Flyers fans on here, but you gotta feel good about your team heading into next season. They'll be up there again and should be very fun to watch.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I admit it.... I smiled when he handed Hossa the cup.

That was a phenomenal series. Congrats to both teams. Nothing to hang your heads about Flyers... nothing at all.

And, I know the officials really sucked, but how the fuck did the ref not know that went in? I saw it from across the room.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I admit it.... I smiled when he handed Hossa the cup.

That was a phenomenal series. Congrats to both teams. Nothing to hang your heads about Flyers... nothing at all.

And, I know the officials really sucked, but how the fuck did the ref not know that went in? I saw it from across the room.

I honestly didn't think they were that bad in the finals. No one got 30 seconds of 6 on 5 play anyway. ;)

That was too bad though that the review detracted a bit from Chicago's initial celebration.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly didn't think they were that bad in the finals. No one got 30 seconds of 6 on 5 play anyway. ;)

That was too bad though that the review detracted a bit from Chicago's initial celebration.

Really? The call on Pronger that the Hawks scored on was horrendous. And the Goalie interference call on Hossa? I thought this was one of the worst officiated games I've ever seen.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i actually teared up for marian. he was a great player for the pens, he's a great player still, and works his ass off to play...

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't mean to be a sore loser but...

That was like the lamest goal ever to lose a cup on. I mean, really.

Hckygoalie31

Swiss Cheese
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I don't mean to be a sore loser but...

That was like the lamest goal ever to lose a cup on. I mean, really.

Par for the course with the Flyers. Have you ever seen them when they lose a series? Normally it's always on a bad goal (Hextall, Leighton, Boucher)...or a bunch of bad goals (Esche, Biron, Cechmanek, Burke)

The Q stache

Cabbie Slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to the Flyers fans on here you guys were great. I'm kind of peeved at your comrades for booing throughout the cup presentation

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice run Philly, one for the ages.

Congrats Chicago, great team. Enjoy the parade!

I really thought the officiating was pretty bad. In the finals it seemed to be 'anything goes' except when it suddenly wasn't.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? The call on Pronger that the Hawks scored on was horrendous. And the Goalie interference call on Hossa? I thought this was one of the worst officiated games I've ever seen.

I meant the series as a whole wasn't too bad. I agree the reffing was mediocre at best tonight. I didn't think it was the reason for the outcome though.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Flyers fans...I know many of us are saying you shouldnt be anything but proud of your team and its true. From what it was like in the regular season for you all, before the playoffs started, i bet you would all would have been more than happy if we said the Flyers would make the conference finals. Well, you are the East champs. Who woulda thought? None of us right? they will have a ton of confidence coming into next year. you got lots to look forward to. The division is going to be a very interesting battle next year. The playoffs will be even better than this years I think. Congrats on the awesome year Philly! Be proud Flyers fans.......your team gave you a suprising and entertaining gift.

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to the Flyers fans on here you guys were great. I'm kind of peeved at your comrades for booing throughout the cup presentation

I didn't watch that much of it. I will say, the booing started the second Bettman's feet hit the ice, so I'd argue that at least part of it is booing him. You can forgive us for that, at least?