• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hawks vs Flyer's SCF Game 6 GNT:

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know it is really early to be posting this thread, but I thought since this could potentially be the last game of the year I would give everyone a chance to chime in and have their say.

Either way for me it has been an incredible run for my team. If they force game 7 I will be elated beyond happiness! It's great, a lot of people never thought this game would exist, so I think it would only be befitting to have a game 7!

See You Friday night in Chi town!:D

Last edited by a moderator:

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has been a great playoff year so far and I don't want it to ever end.

Most of the series have been hard fought and close with some unlikely winners.

The finals have been great and tonights game should be a real battle. As they say the toughest game to win in a series is the series clincher.

Here's to a great game and good luck to both teams and their fan bases. It's too bad one of these teams will go home a "loser" but IMO there will be no real "loser" just a team that came in second.

Good luck Super to you and the rest of the Flyers fans tonight. I would really like to see a game seven.

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know it is really early to be posting this thread, but I thought since this could potentially be the last game of the year I would give everyone a chance to chime in and have their say.

Either way for me it has been an incredible run for my team. If they force game 7 I will be elated beyond happiness! It's great, a lot of people never thought this game would exist, so I think it would only be befitting to have a game 7!

See You Friday night in Chi town!:D

Back at the swamp, some Chicago trolls said it would be over in 4 or 5 games. They based this on Philly being a 7 seed. Anyone who really follows hockey knew many picked the Flyers to make the SCF and it was injuries that slowed them all season. They based a lot on the Hawks TEAM speed, but I'll tell ya, Philly looks like they can skate with anyone these playoffs. Luckily for all of us, the trolls were wrong and it's been a great series. I've been on the Flyers bandwagon for the rest of the playoffs ever since they came back against my Bruins and I see no reason to get off now. The Flyers have been great at home in the playoffs and I think they have one last game at home for the fans. I think it'll be a close one, but I think the Flyers force a game 7. :D

The Q stache

Cabbie Slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is going to be the longest 8 hours til gametime in my life

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is going to be the longest 8 hours til gametime in my life

know the feeling...last year...game 7...i had to go and do some stupid graduate from high school thing. psh. overrated ;). seriously though, i was lucky to graduate with so few. so, i'm there, get my dipolma, and afterwards everyone was all 'come take a million pictures with me!!!!' yeah...i wasn't feeling it. of course even when i got home i was forced to take a million pictures with the family. luckily i didn't miss anything....still, i was a mess. but, it goes down as the best day of my life!

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One shift at a time. Can't win the Cup tonight, but we can lose it.

DON'T.
LET.
UP.

GO FLYERS!

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Three hours and counting you pukes! Man I would be lying if I said I wasn't Ampedup for this game! I have way to much spare time so i will do some fishing for a couple of hours!

Here is a little tune to get your blood pumping!

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
T-minus 30 minutes until Kate & lauren do their thing! Man my heart is already accelerated to heart attack conditions! Damn Pot brownies!!

DROP THE PUCK!!
party42.gif

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
T-minus 30 minutes until Kate & lauren do their thing! Man my heart is already accelerated to heart attack conditions! Damn Pot brownies!!

DROP THE PUCK!!
party42.gif

No Kate and Lauren tonight, rumor has it Daryl Hall and John Oates are filling in.

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Three hours and counting you pukes! Man I would be lying if I said I wasn't Ampedup for this game! I have way to much spare time so i will do some fishing for a couple of hours!

Here is a little tune to get your blood pumping!

I'd prefer this one:

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10 Minutes to go my fellow hockey fans.. Can't wait to get this party rolling! LET"S GO FLYER"S!

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lock and Load, Rock and Roll it's almost game time!!!!!!

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm right here with you Flyers fans (sorry Q). I think your boys win tonight and it's winner take all Friday night :eek: