• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

'Hawks @ Rams, (not the official game thread)

TEB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams once again have NO chance of winning this one. They lose handedly to the champs, give up their average (30.4 points a contest) and go 0-4 in the dome.

'Hawks- 33
Lambs- 13

:noidea:

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle 38
Lambs 3

Rams have to start the game by kicking off from the bleachers after getting a penalty for fondling themselves coming out of the tunnel.....

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hawks 99
Rams -2

Hawks will be pissed off and will punish the rams like a red headed step child.

2ClMcc6.jpg

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams once again have NO chance of winning this one. They lose handedly to the champs, give up their average (30.4 points a contest) and go 0-4 in the dome.

'Hawks- 33
Lambs- 13

:noidea:

Sweet avatar btw.. lol

Chilipepper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Rams can win this game. They stuffed the run against the 49ers. If they can do the same against the Seahawks I don't think the Seahawks have the receivers to beat us. Wilson won't put up big numbers. Rams just can't turn the ball over. Or it's a loss. Biggest upset of the year!

RAMS 24
Seahawks 23

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The rams will not win this game. As a matter of fact i'm going to go on a limb and say that Seattle only practice 2days this week as they expect the rams to find at least 3 ways to fuck up as they always do which would give them the game. Then Jeff "i can't coach for shit" fisher will come on to the press conference and say that we will fixed it.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm concerned Seattle may be walking into a volcano that is ready to go off. Your D is due to have a big sack game and our O-line is in shambles. It could be the perfect storm. Quinn must be hungry to get back to his form from last year and what luck he get's to go against our left tackle Okung who just got diagnosed with a labrum tear. My bet is the Rams get a few sacks in this game unless Wilson can pull off some of the magic he pulled against the Skins.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm concerned Seattle may be walking into a volcano that is ready to go off. Your D is due to have a big sack game and our O-line is in shambles. It could be the perfect storm. Quinn must be hungry to get back to his form from last year and what luck he get's to go against our left tackle Okung who just got diagnosed with a labrum tear. My bet is the Rams get a few sacks in this game unless Wilson can pull off some of the magic he pulled against the Skins.

Sounds good in theory, but I think the bulk of the pass rush problems stem from the players being confused by Coach Williams' system. Players are thinking instead of reacting. Until that improves, the pass rush (and defense overall) will struggle.

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds good in theory, but I think the bulk of the pass rush problems stem from the players being confused by Coach Williams' system. Players are thinking instead of reacting. Until that improves, the pass rush (and defense overall) will struggle.

That's a good point Shopson. The team that lead the league last year in sacks doesn't simply "lose it's ability" the very next year. Something has changed dramatically, and that something is Williams as DC. We all thought that he would extract the most out of this defense when he was hired, and he'd be an upgrade over Walton simply by default, but that doesn't seem to be the case. As a matter of fact the opposite seems to be true. When you take natural ability and try to modify it with technicalities it usually doesn't work. The Rams have the raw talent, this guy is apparently confusing the snot out of everybody. And "I don't have a clue, but I'm a rules committee member" Fisher certainly doesn't have an answer except to say his, "We'll get it fixed" punchline.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I thought your pass rush looked not bad against the Niners the other night. I really thought Quinn got jobbed by the officials on a couple plays that SF should have been called for holding. The long pass to Lloyd right before half it looked like SF's left tackle had Quinn in a headlock as he tried to come around the outside.

Ref's aside, your D-line is probably much better than our O-line and I expect your D to get to Wilson a few times. That's why I'm hoping they go back to a heavy dose of Lynch or quick screens to keep you guys honest.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a good point Shopson. The team that lead the league last year in sacks doesn't simply "lose it's ability" the very next year. Something has changed dramatically, and that something is Williams as DC. We all thought that he would extract the most out of this defense when he was hired, and he'd be an upgrade over Walton simply by default, but that doesn't seem to be the case. As a matter of fact the opposite seems to be true. When you take natural ability and try to modify it with technicalities it usually doesn't work. The Rams have the raw talent, this guy is apparently confusing the snot out of everybody. And "I don't have a clue, but I'm a rules committee member" Fisher certainly doesn't have an answer except to say his, "We'll get it fixed" punchline.

Maybe our "d" is trying too hard to win that bounty $$!! They've probably never had to try to kill/dismember someone with money on the line!.... and their just failing misirably trying!

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't expect much during this next game. It will be much of the same. Poor o-line protection, receivers dropping passes, misreads on defense.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe our "d" is trying too hard to win that bounty $$!! They've probably never had to try to kill/dismember someone with money on the line!.... and their just failing misirably trying!

^^^^^ JUST JOKING ^^^^^^

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

IDK Zeke. Seems like the exact opposite is true. I think Williams has told the defense to go out and play "patty cake" with the offensive line. Whatever you do, please don't hurt anybody or I'll be kicked out of the league for good....Now we've got a team full of patty cake pantywaists.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're not working together...Quinn isn't even being double teamed. These guys are lost and the so called head coach of the team needs to step in and straighten this mess out...even if he has to step on a few toes to get it done. William's game is not working!