• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Have you opened up yet?

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hawaii is still pretty much shut down. Our restaurants are all still closed but the brewery is still pumping out a lot of beer! We're allowed to re-open restaurants in one week, with all the social distancing rules. We're going to wait a bit longer, as our facilities are enormous and we would lose more money by opening than we will continuing to stay closed. The worst thing is the damned 14 day quarantine. The governor is going to extend it again to the end of July. Tourism is at zero and this island depends 100% on tourism. We have the highest unemployment in the nation (approaching 30%) due to the destruction of tourism. It was a hell of a time to move to Hawaii and start a new job in the hospitality industry.

I miss Colorado. Go Broncos!!

Broncogreg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you’re saying the Alamo fell because they let enemy soldiers get too close before firing back?

No it's because they didn't wear their masks like Ming the Magnificent

Broncogreg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, that instruction is for the battle of Breed's Hill - wrongly identified throughout history as the Battle of Bunker Hill. This is also where the word "bunk" comes from.

But for @Broncogreg I'll raise you a "Damn the torpedo's, full speed ahead!" and sweeten the pot by adding: "I regret that I have but one life to give for my country."

Don't give up the ship. We've only begun to fight

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am eating at Zio Johno’s right now and nobody else is here. Is it because they are scared? Smart? Or the food is bad? ;)

PickleRick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why did i go to this link expecting ****?

IronJaw

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m working out in the gym again, pounding the iron and getting some ling runs. The gym still isn’t picking up much of a crowd so I don’t have to be close to others. During the quarantine I used our school weight room and also set up a circuit workout at home. It’s nice to be getting back into some of the old routines though. It’ll be awhile before everyone is in a comfort phase again.

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m working out in the gym again, pounding the iron and getting some ling runs. The gym still isn’t picking up much of a crowd so I don’t have to be close to others. During the quarantine I used our school weight room and also set up a circuit workout at home. It’s nice to be getting back into some of the old routines though. It’ll be awhile before everyone is in a comfort phase again.

Look IJ, I'm proud of you for working out, and hope that you're being careful. But I think "ling runs" are a bit insensitive at times like these.

IronJaw

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look IJ, I'm proud of you for working out, and hope that you're being careful. But I think "ling runs" are a bit insensitive at times like these.
Okay...make fun of my speech impediment!!!!!:D:lol: Or my quick typing skills! :mad2:

IronJaw

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay...make fun of my speech impediment!!!!!:D:lol: Or my quick typing skills! :mad2:

IronJaw

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3