• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Have to start Stidham Now.... Right?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another outstanding performance from Cam Newton tonight....

Play-offs probably now not possible.....

Can someone give me an argument as to why Stidham shouldn't start?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When a RB has more yards than a starting QB.. Somethings very very very wrong

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every time I say something people's underwear get bound up. The ONLY reason is BB's ego. He's taking a merciless beating for not having wide receivers and not being able to draft them. he's draft 13 since 2010 and none have been able to stick. They should the stats and draft picks on early Edidition tonight before the game.. If he puts Stidham out there and he can start connecting, what does that say about Bill's coaching?? It says that he's out of touch. What could possibly go worse than Cam throwing a pick 6? Their down 14-0 then 17-0 and Cam cannot keep the offense moving. Why is he throwing a 5 yard pass on 3rd and 8?? He sends Harry out 15 yards and hits him on 3rd down. Then he throws to Byrd who double covered and whacked. From my experience, Cam cannot count through his receivers. He looks for the #1 and will throw to #2nd never even looks for the hot out. If he does see him, he through so far in front of him that there's no chance. Bb made the mistake of bringing Stidham last week and Josh let him pass three time and he was 2-3 for 61 yards. I know he won't go 6-9 for 183 but who knows? BB ain't gonna let anyone see that.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You gonna throw STDHamm out there against this D huh? Tell me more

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every time I say something people's underwear get bound up. The ONLY reason is BB's ego. He's taking a merciless beating for not having wide receivers and not being able to draft them. he's draft 13 since 2010 and none have been able to stick. They should the stats and draft picks on early Edidition tonight before the game.. If he puts Stidham out there and he can start connecting, what does that say about Bill's coaching?? It says that he's out of touch. What could possibly go worse than Cam throwing a pick 6? Their down 14-0 then 17-0 and Cam cannot keep the offense moving. Why is he throwing a 5 yard pass on 3rd and 8?? He sends Harry out 15 yards and hits him on 3rd down. Then he throws to Byrd who double covered and whacked. From my experience, Cam cannot count through his receivers. He looks for the #1 and will throw to #2nd never even looks for the hot out. If he does see him, he through so far in front of him that there's no chance. Bb made the mistake of bringing Stidham last week and Josh let him pass three time and he was 2-3 for 61 yards. I know he won't go 6-9 for 183 but who knows? BB ain't gonna let anyone see that.

Yeah I can get behind all of this. Really can.

He is in right now!

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"They practice at the same speed they play" - Aikman

Shouldn't EVERY team do this?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had to talk shit. Good year for us so far first time we beat Brady in 20 years and Pats too.

can’t wait for that Rex racer to show up.

Yeah well... Remember that Super Bowl.... Man that was great! :eek::pound::pound::eek:

But yeah... Leave Newton in THIS game... Get him hurt so it forces BBs hand

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats have the Dolphins, Bills and Jets and then they can start getting the 2021 team in place. Right now, this looks like a 7-9 year.

I hope he starts Stidham for the next three games and finds out what this kid can do for real. Testing against the division this year will show what he can do. If he does well and wins all three, don't worry, you've got your QB of the future. If he looks like Cam, then you best find someone in the draft in April.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another outstanding performance from Cam Newton tonight....

Play-offs probably now not possible.....

Can someone give me an argument as to why Stidham shouldn't start?
Nope can't do it

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had to talk shit. Good year for us so far first time we beat Brady in 20 years and Pats too.

can’t wait for that Rex racer to show up.
Great win today.

But beat Brady? Scratches head and kicks the dog.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats have the Dolphins, Bills and Jets and then they can start getting the 2021 team in place. Right now, this looks like a 7-9 year.

I hope he starts Stidham for the next three games and finds out what this kid can do for real. Testing against the division this year will show what he can do. If he does well and wins all three, don't worry, you've got your QB of the future. If he looks like Cam, then you best find someone in the draft in April.

Welp, that's not gonna happen

Per Bleacher Report:

"Cam's our quarterback," Belichick told reporters.

Reactions: DJ

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think BK nailed it, BBs ego is getting in the way of doing the right thing. At this point he needs to pull Cam aside and tell him, " Hey we need to take a look at the kid the rest of the year, we need to know where he and we stand". Start Stidham and tell the press later " We did what we feel was best for the team and organization"

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think BK nailed it, BBs ego is getting in the way of doing the right thing. At this point he needs to pull Cam aside and tell him, " Hey we need to take a look at the kid the rest of the year, we need to know where he and we stand". Start Stidham and tell the press later " We did what we feel was best for the team and organization"

Instead we get, "Cam is our quarterback"

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Newton has completed just 56.6 percent (30/53) of his passes for 272 yards with one touchdown pass and three interceptions over the last three games.

but yep.... Let's keep him in there! Ego is right @BigKen

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now you're beginning to see and understand my "Catch-22" Football Coach theory.

Belichick is fitting it to a tee. He will only bring in Stidham to mop up a mess. He made the mistake of letting him play that one series and he lit up the Chargers. Last night against the Rams, Cam was so exposed that BB took him out to help him save face. Problem for Bill now is that CBS, Fox and ESPN are declaring that Cam was 'benched'.

That's bringing out the coach in my theory that will say, "No one is going to dictate how I coach. I will play cam because I know that if I strtbStidham and he beats the Dolphins and Bills, I will be villified for not starting him at the beginning of the season." If Stidham starts and the team wins or plays much better, that makes Bill look bad. Much of it has to do with ego. Belichick has been crowned the greatest coach of all time and he's been put in a tough position with 8 players opting out and 9 players leaving as free agents. That and he had to deal with nearly 422M of dead money against the cap. If this had been a normal year, the free agent losses wouldn't have changed and I'm not 100% convinced that the Opt outs would have made that much difference. So ends a historical moment in time...................17 straight years with a winning record. Totally unheard of in professional sports.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now you're beginning to see and understand my "Catch-22" Football Coach theory.

Belichick is fitting it to a tee. He will only bring in Stidham to mop up a mess. He made the mistake of letting him play that one series and he lit up the Chargers. Last night against the Rams, Cam was so exposed that BB took him out to help him save face. Problem for Bill now is that CBS, Fox and ESPN are declaring that Cam was 'benched'.

That's bringing out the coach in my theory that will say, "No one is going to dictate how I coach. I will play cam because I know that if I strtbStidham and he beats the Dolphins and Bills, I will be villified for not starting him at the beginning of the season." If Stidham starts and the team wins or plays much better, that makes Bill look bad. Much of it has to do with ego. Belichick has been crowned the greatest coach of all time and he's been put in a tough position with 8 players opting out and 9 players leaving as free agents. That and he had to deal with nearly 422M of dead money against the cap. If this had been a normal year, the free agent losses wouldn't have changed and I'm not 100% convinced that the Opt outs would have made that much difference. So ends a historical moment in time...................17 straight years with a winning record. Totally unheard of in professional sports.

Me thinks it's time for Kraft to step him and tell BB to keep his ego in check