• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hassan Whiteside

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Larry Sanders would rather work at Taco Bell than play basketball.

i hope the Bucks cut him- id give him the 15th spot on the Cavs roster....that guy has a ton of talent if he can get his head on straight.--- i mean- that is definitely a huge IF admittedly.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
very solid night for Hassan- i have to give it to you that he definitely outplayed ZaZa and Henson...its tough to gut out wins vs. this Bucks team when you arent 100% though - even at home...

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't teach shot blocking or rebounding.

You either have or you don't.

Simple as that

That's what I thought about Miles Plumlee last year when the season started. I mean, he went on a tear and put up some big rebounding #'s and blocked a lot of shots and finished around the hoop. He was playing really well...Then he slowly started declining as the season hit the halfway point and he was never the same.

With Plumlee it's more of a confidence problem than anything, but hopefully Whiteside can keep it going.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what I thought about Miles Plumlee last year when the season started. I mean, he went on a tear and put up some big rebounding #'s and blocked a lot of shots and finished around the hoop. He was playing really well...Then he slowly started declining as the season hit the halfway point and he was never the same.

With Plumlee it's more of a confidence problem than anything, but hopefully Whiteside can keep it going.

the NBA season is definitely a marathon and not a sprint....its tough on the body- especially big men...

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plumlee's #'s in 51 games before the ASB- 9.3 PPG, 8.5 RPG & 1.4 BPG.

#'s in 29 games after ASB- 6.0 PPG, 6.6 RPG. 0.6 BPG in nearly the same minutes.

Some of his stat lines early on-

17 & 20 with 3 blks.
18 & 18 with 3 blks.
22 & 13 with 3 blks.
18 & 15 with 3 blks.
18 & 11 with 2 blks.

Along with a bunch of double-doubles. Man he has fallen off the deep end. Thank God for Len.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plumlee's #'s in 51 games before the ASB- 9.3 PPG, 8.5 RPG & 1.4 BPG.

#'s in 29 games after ASB- 6.0 PPG, 6.6 RPG. 0.6 BPG in nearly the same minutes.

Some of his stat lines early on-

17 & 20 with 3 blks.
18 & 18 with 3 blks.
22 & 13 with 3 blks.
18 & 15 with 3 blks.
18 & 11 with 2 blks.

Along with a bunch of double-doubles. Man he has fallen off the deep end. Thank God for Len.

len is freakishly athletic....he could be an all-nba defender once he hits his prime

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gosh, ya think ya would be able to beat the Bucks at home with a stat line like that.....

Well when you don't have a great roster when healthy it is that nuch tougher to win without your best perimeter defender, best player, & backup center

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well when you don't have a great roster when healthy it is that nuch tougher to win without your best perimeter defender, best player, & backup center

bucks were missing the #2 pick in Parker that looked awesome- their starting center- and probably their best wing (all though Giannis might be the best now) in Illysova.....

as you have told me- everyone has injuries. I do have to say the Bucks are a surprise though at being over .500 and in the 6th seed.

man...in the East this year you want a top 3 seed- otherwise that 4 and 5 matchup is gonna be murder and then playing -probably- the Hawks 2nd round.......if you can play the 6th, or 7th or 8th seed you should be able to punch your ticket in the first round...

it should be a priority of the Cavs to get a top 3 seed....wont be easy with that start though

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't you get it BK? You're not allowed to be optimistic about Whiteside, but Cavs fans can bust a nut over JR Smith taking wide open shots and there's nothing wrong with it.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't you get it BK? You're not allowed to be optimistic about Whiteside, but Cavs fans can bust a nut over JR Smith taking wide open shots and there's nothing wrong with it.

i never said i thought Jr Smith would be a top 10 scorer and top 5 3pt shooter in the entire NBA league- i think thats the difference, lol

have u seen the power of the whitside too outlaw?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whiteside is a good rebounder & shot blocker. He continues to perform when he plays 20 plus minutes. It is really not that hard to rebound when you're 7 foot 265. Only Roy Hibbert finds this to be difficult

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gosh, ya think ya would be able to beat the Bucks at home with a stat line like that.....

Not really, and some of the stats came the last 2 minutes in garbage time.

Anyway, the Bucks weren't even trying to attack the basket except on basically fast breaks.

The Bucks have plenty of good mid range shooters and they were making shots.

No opponent feels sorry for you when you have injured players, but reality for the Heat is there isn't much room for error.
If we have to go to the bench to cover roughly an additional 70 minutes, we won't win very often.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Anyway, the Bucks weren't even trying to attack the basket except on basically fast breaks.

No opponent feels sorry for you when you have injured players, but reality for the Heat is there isn't much room for error.
If we have to go to the bench to cover roughly an additional 70 minutes, we won't win very often.

Whiteside is definitely going to get plenty of rebounding opportunities for you guys.

I have a ton of respect for Bosh. He has really kept you guys respectable.

Reilly really hurt you guys in not getting a decent point guard

McRoberts really was the guy that filled a role in your guys biggest weaknesses- rebounding, 3 pt shooting, and front court depth. Especially for a young guy with a relative history of being healthy- that one really hurt.

As far as point guards really go he didnt even need to get a great one- just one like a DJ Augustin or Jarret Jack, or Aaron Brooks, or Greivis Vazquez, or Mo Williams, or Randy Foye....

I think Mo or Foye would have been perfect since both shoot 3's...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I were the Heat i would offer a pick to the Nuggets for Foye.....he would be absolutely perfect. He is a vet, he can definitely shoot a 3, - he would probably cost no more than a 2nd rounder....

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whiteside is definitely going to get plenty of rebounding opportunities for you guys.

I have a ton of respect for Bosh. He has really kept you guys respectable.

Reilly really hurt you guys in not getting a decent point guard

McRoberts really was the guy that filled a role in your guys biggest weaknesses- rebounding, 3 pt shooting, and front court depth. Especially for a young guy with a relative history of being healthy- that one really hurt.

As far as point guards really go he didnt even need to get a great one- just one like a DJ Augustin or Jarret Jack, or Aaron Brooks, or Greivis Vazquez, or Mo Williams, or Randy Foye....

I think Mo or Foye would have been perfect since both shoot 3's...

I really don't know how Riley can be blamed.
James =PG on demand.
Once James left, what could he do?:noidea:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

the Bucks are gonna be a decent team next year I think....

Jabarai Parker, Brandon Knight, and Giannis are an absolutely GREAT core- from the guards and the SF position....i mean- you cant get much better than that as far as a young team gets......Of Mayo is a great 6th man i would think

its a shame Illysova and Sanders are such underacheivers because both have talent- if the could get those guys going- or get rid of them- and get in new guys...that would be great. i actually think John Henson could be a steal on a good team as a bench big....

they definitely have a bright future if they can build around Parker,Knight and Giannis and spend that money right....