• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hassan Whiteside

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't know how Riley can be blamed.
James =PG on demand.
Once James left, what could he do?:noidea:

you are right....and Chalmers was already under contract and Spo probably likes him....

but like i said- someone like Mo williams was avaliable and would have been really cheap....but when it comes down to it your right

I know what it is like for LeBron to drag his feet and screw you in an offseason and it is not fair and sucks.....even at one point this offseason i got fruserated with that--- if LeBron did not come- and the Cavs waited and missed out on their targets it would have been devastating - especially considering next year when Kyries max is on thebooks it would have crippled the Cavs....

the same with the HEat and Bosh's huge new deal....

I feel bad for McRoberts in that- this guy worked his butt off- finally got his big deal, was being relied on- filled some major holes- and then gets hurt....that is the worst

its fairly similar to Varejao as well- he gets his extension- he is playing a huge role on a winner finally after paying his dues- the Cavs are doing verything right- keeping his minutes down - and he gets hurt....

such a bummer

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you are right....and Chalmers was already under contract and Spo probably likes him....

but like i said- someone like Mo williams was avaliable and would have been really cheap....but when it comes down to it your right

I know what it is like for LeBron to drag his feet and screw you in an offseason and it is not fair and sucks.....even at one point this offseason i got fruserated with that--- if LeBron did not come- and the Cavs waited and missed out on their targets it would have been devastating - especially considering next year when Kyries max is on thebooks it would have crippled the Cavs....

the same with the HEat and Bosh's huge new deal....

I feel bad for McRoberts in that- this guy worked his butt off- finally got his big deal, was being relied on- filled some major holes- and then gets hurt....that is the worst

its fairly similar to Varejao as well- he gets his extension- he is playing a huge role on a winner finally after paying his dues- the Cavs are doing verything right- keeping his minutes down - and he gets hurt....

such a bummer

chalmers was not under contract, Miami resigned him this offseason.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said. Cannot talk sense to Cavs fans. You guys remind me of some Heat fans circa 2010. Only worse.

SOMEONE'S WORSE THAN US! SOMEONE'S WORSE THAN US!

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SOMEONE'S WORSE THAN US! SOMEONE'S WORSE THAN US!

:lol: At least with Heat fans there were a few of you who could talk sense. With Cavs fans, it's like they all turned into heatmyshorts.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron isn't likely to see the same success he saw under Riley ever again.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Totally agree...

Plus he knew what Riley could/would have probably done had he just manned up and told him he was leaving.

I honestly can't ever remember me wanting someone to fail as much as I want that coward to.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Only because Riley had Lebron in his prime.

Riley did NOT do a very good job of assembly talent around the Big 3 in Miami at all IMO. Hell it was his showtime philosophy which lead to Miami never being a truly dominate team despite have the best top 3 players in the league and being the most popular destination for vets willing to sign on the cheap.

And during their their 2nd title run the ONLY thing that saved his offseason incompetence of not adding enough size to the roster was that they were lucky enough that no one had decided to give Chris Andersen a 2nd chance before they came calling half way thru the season. No chance they win that 2nd title without that stroke of luck after Riley foolishly decided during the offseason to once again add shooting (Rashard Lewis) instead of a big that can bang and do the little things.

Riley's inability to rate big men was once again of full display this offseason where his big move was the disastrous move of giving Josh McRoberts a ridiculous contract that the Heat will regret for a long time simply because Riley rates offense above all else.

Last edited by a moderator:

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize that the team Riley constructed was one of only 4 teams to ever go to 4 straight Finals right? (3 franchises, Celtics did it twice) Obviously his Showtime philosophy did pretty well since the Showtime Lakers are one of the other teams to ever do that.

Please continue trying to downplay Pat Riley's accomplishments.

Last edited by a moderator:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only because Riley had Lebron in his prime.

Riley did NOT do a very good job of assembly talent around the Big 3 in Miami at all IMO. Hell it was his showtime philosophy which lead to Miami never being a truly dominate team despite have the best top 3 players in the league and being the most popular destination for vets willing to sign on the cheap.

And during their their 2nd title run the ONLY thing that saved his offseason incompetence of not adding enough size to the roster was that they were lucky enough that no one had decided to give Chris Andersen a 2nd chance before they came calling half way thru the season. No chance they win that 2nd title without that stroke of luck after Riley foolishly decided during the offseason to once again add shooting (Rashard Lewis) instead of a big that can bang and do the little things.

Riley's inability to rate big men was once again of full display this offseason where his big move was the disastrous move of giving Josh McRoberts a ridiculous contract that the Heat will regret for a long time simply because Riley rates offense above all else.

He never, ever, had any type of cap space to work with, nor any trade able assets.

Please study the Heats roster in Big 3 year 1.

IF the Cavs Big 3 was equal in talent to the Heat's Big 3, then they should cruise to the Finals this year.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
13 rebounds for Whiteside with 530 left in the 1st!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the worst game of basketball I have ever seen.

I cant believe I picked 8 or more to score 5+ in first half for streak for the cash.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the worst game of basketball I have ever seen.

I cant believe I picked 8 or more to score 5+ in first half for streak for the cash.

I'm surprised about Dallas.

No deng or wade means we'll struggle to break 85

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm surprised about Dallas.

No deng or wade means we'll struggle to break 85

Yeah I didn't know Deng and Parson were out when I made that pick. Figured both of those two as part of the 8 forsure.

Chandler can't even catch the goddamn ball.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
12 & 16 at the half for Whiteside

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somehow 8 guys scored 5 or more in that shit show!!!

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami actually played a really good 2nd quarter which means a shitty 3rd quarter is bound to happen