• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hassan Whiteside

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
12 & 16 at the half for Whiteside

thats insane....2 games ago i wondered if he was for real- then he had the 16 reboudn performance a couple night ago and then doing this tonight- he is certainly doing everything he can to prove he is not a fluke. I saw someone say that he is the Jeremy Linn of big men with how he has just come on the scene and i think thats pretty damn appropriate....good for him!

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whiteside is using deflated balls.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God this guy Spoelstra is dumb.

Took out Whiteside with the Heat up 60-51.

He allowed Dallas to run off 21 straight before he brought back in Whiteside.

Fucking dick

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:10:

Fucking dick

I couldn't understand that either, glad he did since I had Dallas, hard to figure

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fucking dick

The announcers last night said that he's on some kind of minutes count. They didn't say why, just that he is. If that's the case. Maybe Spo can start saving some of those minutes for the 2nd half of games.

Leking2246

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The rebounding is not impressive...who rebounds on the heat..they haveno rebounding bigs and hey someone has to get the ball

Blocks and points i would read into more...

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The rebounding is not impressive...who rebounds on the heat..they haveno rebounding bigs and hey someone has to get the ball

Blocks and points i would read into more...

Yeah 14 rebounds in less than 6 minutes isn't impressive. Most teams don't even grab 14 rebounds within the first 6 minutes of any quarter. Amazing how the Cavs fans are the only making ridiculous excuses for Whiteside rebounding. I guess Tyson Chandler is now some terrible center who is a poor rebounder.....Only possible excuse for Whiteside grabbing 24 rebounds in under 30 minutes of action right? I love the way you act like the heat were the only team trying to rebound....I'm sure Dallas never wanted to rebound last night

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The announcers last night said that he's on some kind of minutes count. They didn't say why, just that he is. If that's the case. Maybe Spo can start saving some of those minutes for the 2nd half of games.

They were lying. Spo even said after the game that he's not on any minutes later and admitted he should've brought him back in the game sooner.

His substitution patterns is a joke. Taking out Whiteside & bosh at the same time when deng & wade are out is beyond stupid. Took both out with the heat up 9. When bosh came back in we were down 5 or 7 & Whiteside came back with the heat down double digits.

As I said on the heat board last night he absolutely handed Dallas the game on a silver platter. 46 games into the year and he has yet to figure out that having Chalmers & cole on the floor at the same time is a bad idea

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were lying. Spo even said after the game that he's not on any minutes later and admitted he should've brought him back in the game sooner.

His substitution patterns is a joke. Taking out Whiteside & bosh at the same time when deng & wade are out is beyond stupid. Took both out with the heat up 9. When bosh came back in we were down 5 or 7 & Whiteside came back with the heat down double digits.

As I said on the heat board last night he absolutely handed Dallas the game on a silver platter. 46 games into the year and he has yet to figure out that having Chalmers & cole on the floor at the same time is a bad idea

Noticed that too. Really, Bosh and Whiteside should never be out of the game at the same time, even with Deng and Wade in the lineup, but definitely not when they are both sitting out.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I heard that to. I don't get it. He is 25. Why is he on a minute count? I get putting Kobe or Wade on minute counts how are older and you may want fresher late in the season. But this is a young healthy 25 year old trying to make a name for himself. The last month or so this guy has been the best player for the Heat outside of DWade (who cant stay on the court).

Leking2246

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah 14 rebounds in less than 6 minutes isn't impressive. Most teams don't even grab 14 rebounds within the first 6 minutes of any quarter. Amazing how the Cavs fans are the only making ridiculous excuses for Whiteside rebounding. I guess Tyson Chandler is now some terrible center who is a poor rebounder.....Only possible excuse for Whiteside grabbing 24 rebounds in under 30 minutes of action right? I love the way you act like the heat were the only team trying to rebound....I'm sure Dallas never wanted to rebound last night

The miami heat are dead last in the nba in rebounding...like i said someone has to rebound the ball

If they had anybody else who consistantly rebounds his rebounds would be much lower

You are overrating a player, it's embarrassing and not leading to wins

No excuses, just facts

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Whiteside fighting with his teammates for rebounds or is he fighting with the opposing center for rebounds?

Leking2246

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Whiteside fighting with his teammates for rebounds or is he fighting with the opposing center for rebounds?

Well most teams have to fight opposing centers and other good rebounders on their team for their rebounds whiteface only has to worry about 1 of those problems

Thus the inflated rebounding numbers

Last edited by a moderator:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
keep up the lame excuses.

You & Wiggy are sad

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
keep up the lame excuses.

You & Wiggy are sad

I was watching Whiteside warming up before the second half yesterday.
He can, for the most part, dunk the ball without even jumping.
Besides being a solid 7 footer,his wing span is ridiculous.

I honestly have no idea, how a man of his size (and apparent talent) could have been overlooked for so long, by every team--and that includes the Heat.

Any one have any reasons?
It's not like he's some inexperienced ball player from the Sudan.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was watching Whiteside warming up before the second half yesterday.
He can, for the most part, dunk the ball without even jumping.
Besides being a solid 7 footer,his wing span is ridiculous.

I honestly have no idea, how a man of his size (and apparent talent) could have been overlooked for so long, by every team--and that includes the Heat.

Any one have any reasons?
It's not like he's some inexperienced ball player from the Sudan.

He had season ending surgery to repair a partially torn tendon in his rookie year with the Kings. He played only 1 game and when they kept him down in the D-League for most of the next year, he decided to go to China for a while where he was DPOY and Center of the Year. Then he signed with the Heat.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Turnup is right.. Whiteside isnt just tall. The dude's wingspan is ridiculous.

Cavs fans are also sad. 24 boards isnt impressive? LeBron played here 4 years. We were last in rebounding (or close to it) while he was here. If grabbing those boards were easy, then LeBron should have averaged more, right?

Miami has been dead last in boards because Birdman has been hurt and sucked this year. Miami has gone a large part of this season without a true center. Give Whiteside 35+ minutes a night, Miami's rebounding stats will go up (not like they could go down).

Leking2246

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Were sad? Why because we dont want to here nonstop about an 8 and 7 guy on a garbage team?