• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Has Lebron passed Kobe on the all time list?

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's pathetic on your part to insist I'm a Cavs fans because I don't have the same opinion of LeBron that you do. I've said in the past I'm not even a fan of his yet you have fooled yourself into believing I'm a Cavs fan because I don't agree w/ most of your gibberish.

Jimmies-Rustled.jpg

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again why team records need to be taken with a grain of salt, not used for proof of individual superiority.

Again, they're not. They're used as the tiebreaker to separate the all time greats.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL.

So to be clear, your position is that between 2 players who weigh exactly the same, the one who is 3 inches taller is stronger?

I have watched a lot of Warriors games and it is very difficult to move Green off a spot. Dude is aas strong as they come. You have to be when you routinely guard guys 4-6 inches taller than you.

Yes. Just because they weigh the same, doesn't mean the taller guy is weaker. I mean, if that's seriously your belief, I really can't help you.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. Just because they weigh the same, doesn't mean the taller guy is weaker. I mean, if that's seriously your belief, I really can't help you.

It definitely doesn't mean the shorter guy is weaker.

You asserted that Kemp was bigger, faster and stronger. Only 1 of those things can be proven and the other 2 happen to be why Green is such a great defender.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It definitely doesn't mean the shorter guy is weaker.

You asserted that Kemp was bigger, faster and stronger. Only 1 of those things can be proven and the other 2 happen to be why Green is such a great defender.

Like I said, agree to disagree. :suds:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting article on Kobe Bryant this week. The week that the sister of Isaiah Thomas passed away, Kobe reached out to him to offer his condolences and offer him some help. At that point Boston had lost the first two games straight. Kobe had Isaiah upload and send him the games and Kobe reviewed the tapes with Isaiah and broke it down move by more. After giving Isaiah considerable assistance in becoming a better player, Boston went on to win the next six games of which two of them are in this second series. As Isaiah said it - Kobe is on an entirely different level than everyone else. No question that since his career began, LeBron is more athletic, stronger and healthier than anyone in the league, but I question his ball IQ when comparing to players like Kobe, Michael Jordan, Magic Johnson, Kareem Abdul Jabaar and I would love to have seen LeBron match up agains Karl Malone, Stockton, Robinson, Bird or the Detroit Bad Boys. Quite frankly - I don't thin he would look as good as he does now in the league.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting article on Kobe Bryant this week. The week that the sister of Isaiah Thomas passed away, Kobe reached out to him to offer his condolences and offer him some help. At that point Boston had lost the first two games straight. Kobe had Isaiah upload and send him the games and Kobe reviewed the tapes with Isaiah and broke it down move by more. After giving Isaiah considerable assistance in becoming a better player, Boston went on to win the next six games of which two of them are in this second series. As Isaiah said it - Kobe is on an entirely different level than everyone else. No question that since his career began, LeBron is more athletic, stronger and healthier than anyone in the league, but I question his ball IQ when comparing to players like Kobe, Michael Jordan, Magic Johnson, Kareem Abdul Jabaar and I would love to have seen LeBron match up agains Karl Malone, Stockton, Robinson, Bird or the Detroit Bad Boys. Quite frankly - I don't thin he would look as good as he does now in the league.

Well, you're forgetting the reverse, would those other names look as good if they had to contend with prime LeBron?

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron is absolutely out of this world right now. LeBron is a machine!! Out of this world type shit.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny how the lebron nut-huggers changed this topic from:

"Has lebron passed kobe on the all time list"

to

"If lebron isn't in your top 5, you're a moron"

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no idea how to evaluate LeBron James. He has certainly moved into my top 5 all time list because, well that's obvious. But I still can't get past his reluctance to take, and make, the big shot in the biggest moments. When we are talking Mt Rushmore he is the only player in the discussion that has this issue.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny how the lebron nut-huggers changed this topic from:

"Has lebron passed kobe on the all time list"

to

"If lebron isn't in your top 5, you're a moron"

just a thought on LeClown, but it does get altogether TIRESOME having the guy shoved down our throats on a daily basis. and no, not just these boards(who cares about a few dick riders on an internet forum?). but i'm talking about announcers, sports media, etc. CONSTANTLY acting like he's some kind of god. it gets old real quick...

I mean I get it, the guy's great and all that, but geeze, cut back on the hype...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just a thought on LeClown, but it does get altogether TIRESOME having the guy shoved down our throats on a daily basis. and no, not just these boards(who cares about a few dick riders on an internet forum?). but i'm talking about announcers, sports media, etc. CONSTANTLY acting like he's some kind of god. it gets old real quick...

I mean I get it, the guy's great and all that, but geeze, cut back on the hype...
hype?

there is no "Hype"

he is just

THAT

DAMN

GOOD

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah it's not like they hyped former Lakers constantly. Never heard about Magic, Kareen, Wilt, Kobe and Shaq like this right? I mean it's like they made the logo out of LeBron's image or something.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no idea how to evaluate LeBron James. He has certainly moved into my top 5 all time list because, well that's obvious. But I still can't get past his reluctance to take, and make, the big shot in the biggest moments. When we are talking Mt Rushmore he is the only player in the discussion that has this issue.

Used to be a fair assesment, but I don't think this has been the case since at least 2012.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But if you actually cared to look at the stats he is more clutch than Kobe, people say Kobe had more desire which makes absolutely no sense. Lebron is actually pretty clutch, it isnt always a buzzer beater shot and that's not always want "clutch" means.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is at a level that not one player has been at right now at every level of the game. No hype there and he is playing superhuman right now. It isnt even an exaggeration either, that is the funny thing.

Another thread created by a Lebron hater. You choose to be obsessed bc it's all you talk about CL :laugh3: Have fun

you'll get over it...:stephena:

funny how you think everyone should love the guy, though...:heh:

oh, and I DIDN'T create this thread. nice try, shit-fer-brains...

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It sounds crazy now, and if it doesn't happen I'll readily apologize.....but the torch is getting passed to KD this year in the Finals:bolt:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The funny thing is Lebron probably made the most clutch play ever in NBA finals history and it was a defensive play.

Offensively....in the final 5 seconds(in the playoffs), in regulation and OT, Lebron is 6-12 in game winning attempts, while MJ is 5-11.

So much for not being clutch. It's like people get this mindset bc they hear bullshit from outside sources. More clutch than the GOAT in the playoffs..hmmm. Check your sauces people LOL

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But if you actually cared to look at the stats he is more clutch than Kobe, people say Kobe had more desire which makes absolutely no sense. Lebron is actually pretty clutch, it isnt always a buzzer beater shot and that's not always want "clutch" means.

Oh I agree coming up big does not mean last second shots only. But I was in fact talking about the buzzer beater clutch, the plays that by themselves determine the final outcome. The Jordan over Ehlo shot. The shot that made Kobe the best closer in the game for a long time. Earlier poster was correct, LeBron did improve. But he still hasn't delivered in those circumstances nearly as much as all the others on the all time list.