• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Harbaugh pulls commit's offer two weeks before signing day

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He still hasn't played in a game. I said I hope the best for the guy, but if he blows out his knee again next year and ends up walking with a limp fort he rest of his life, will you be here to admit that Andrews isn't "God?"
And if he doesn't are you going to come on here and admit Meyer is shady and used it as an excuse to dump a kid already on campus, because he found someone he liked better?

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And if he doesn't are you going to come on here and admit Meyer is shady and used it as an excuse to dump a kid already on campus, because he found someone he liked better?
No. You have accused him of influencing the doctors with absolutely no evidence.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You never took logic in college, did you?
He's done. At this point he's just spewing BS to keep the Dean conversation going. He tried to make a case and got shot down repeatedly, so he's just basically trolling because the longer he keeps this convo going, the longer the attention is pulled off of his sleazeball coach.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's done. At this point he's just spewing BS to keep the Dean conversation going. He tried to make a case and got shot down repeatedly, so he's just basically trolling because the longer he keeps this convo going, the longer the attention is pulled off of his sleazeball coach.
I'm still waiting on the player who suffered a career ending torn meniscus. Notice u haven't responded yet. Still looking?

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still waiting on the player who suffered a career ending torn meniscus. Notice u haven't responded yet. Still looking?
Don't need to, bud. Your argument is completely shot, and this wouldn't prove anything either way.

Has your bottom-feeder scum coach given a reason why he's intentionally trying to ruin kids' lives for no reason?

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You never took logic in college, did you?
I was going to ask you the same thing. Team A is in a numbers crunch and needs to get rid of a recruit. Doctors declared his unfit to play. Teams B, C, D, etc. Have doctors who all clear him to play. Including the leading doctor in the industry.

Using logic, I'd think you can figure out what happwned, instead of making excuses

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't need to, bud. Your argument is completely shot, and this wouldn't prove anything either way.

Has your bottom-feeder scum coach given a reason why he's intentionally trying to ruin kids' lives for no reason?
I can fix that for you. I can't find one.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was going to ask you the same thing. Team A is in a numbers crunch and needs to get rid of a recruit. Doctors declared his unfit to play. Teams B, C, D, etc. Have doctors who all clear him to play. Including the leading doctor in the industry.

Using logic, I'd think you can figure out what happwned, instead of making excuses
Except when they told him he wasn't cleared, they were under the limit, so . . .

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except when they told him he wasn't cleared, they were under the limit, so . . .
Keep the excuses flowing. Meyers loves his puppets sticking up for his shady actions. Right until he runs a program into the ground and then makes up a medical emergency to jump ship. I bet the same 'OSU doctors' gave him his diagnosis.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Neither can anyone else. Between that and him trying to sleep with recruits, it's no wonder he's the laughingstock of the sport right now.
Jealous much? At least you can brag that Urban Meyer has former players serving life sentences.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep the excuses flowing. Meyers loves his puppets sticking up for his shady actions. Right until he runs a program into the ground and then makes up a medical emergency to jump ship. I bet the same 'OSU doctors' gave him his diagnosis.
tumblr_me31aq3Mjr1qacv60o1_500.jpg

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jealous much? At least you can brag that Urban Meyer has former players serving life sentences.
Jealous of the 29 point beatdown we gave you bitches in our own house? No, not jealous. Sorry you have to deal with having a borderline pedo scumbag coach that still can't even beat either of his rivals at home. It's so funny how you guys were so sure he was going to turn things around.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What exactly does Urban Meyer have to do w/ Crazy Jimbo's actions? Of course nothing. Keep deflecting though. That's all you seem to be doing anyway.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jealous of the 29 point beatdown we gave you bitches in our own house? No, not jealous. Sorry you have to deal with having a borderline pedo scumbag coach that still can't even beat either of his rivals at home. It's so funny how you guys were so sure he was going to turn things around.
Yeah. Harbaugh is a failure. Other than taking a 5 win team and turning them into a 10 win team and blowing out Florida in our bowl game. He has been a failure. Then again, he did get the #1 RB to decommitted from OSU and commit to UM. Failure. His first recruiting class, he not only has one of the top classes, but has the player every team in the country wants most likely coming to UM. Total failure.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course, you have conveniently dismissed the conditions under which a commitment is offered. As a matter of University policy, there is no scholarship until the University offers one.

President Schlissel pointed out the following:

Only the University of Michigan can offer a scholarship--coaches can't. "A coach can talk to a kid under NCAA rules a certain number of times, starting at a certain age. That's not the same as being admitted to the University of Michigan . . . we don't accept students to the University of Michigan, no matter how talented they are as an athlete, if we don't think they can be successful here as a student with the academic support that we can provide for them."

That is a sad, sad response