• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Harbaugh pulls commit's offer two weeks before signing day

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This poster and "knowing what he is talking about" are mutually exclusive.
He was terrible before his injury. guy is never going to see the field in any significant way.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was terrible before his injury. guy is never going to see the field in any significant way.
I will bet my presence on the board this year vs yours. If he doesn't produce before he leaves Ohio State, I will leave. If he does produce, you will leave.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're talking about Mike Weber, this is the exact opposite of the truth. He was doing amazing in practice last year and was in line to be Elliott's backup before tearing his meniscus a couple weeks before the season started, so they redshirted him. He's expected to be the starting RB this year with Curtis Samuel rotating in. Hopes are sky high for him based on what he showed last summer, though.
Did the OSU doctors declared his football career over?

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this the same Mike Weber that tweeted he wished he could do it all over again? I'm sure the disciplinariqn sat him down afterward to have a talk. Or maybe it will Elliott I was thinking about? No he just said the coaching staff doesn't know how to make play calls and wouldn't listen to him. Maybe it is Cardale Jones? No, he is the one who said he is jumping ship after losing to OSU.

I'm sure the disciplinarian put these players in their place though, to make sure it doesn't happen again. :pound: I don't think I heard something more humorous than urban meyer being called a disciplinarian.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this the same Mike Weber that tweeted he wished he could do it all over again? I'm sure the disciplinariqn sat him down afterward to have a talk. Or maybe it will Elliott I was thinking about? No he just said the coaching staff doesn't know how to make play calls and wouldn't listen to him. Maybe it is Cardale Jones? No, he is the one who said he is jumping ship after losing to OSU.

I'm sure the disciplinarian put these players in their place though, to make sure it doesn't happen again. :pound: I don't think I heard something more humorous than urban meyer being called a disciplinarian.

Then you aren't reading your own posts or those of @MAIZEandBLUE09.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wow. michigan fans on the ropes, trying out about anything they've got. Loser team that gets embarrassed by OSU at home with their loser coach that loves sleeping with high school boys. I guess I can see why they're getting so pathetically desperate. Oh well.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you not learn basic fundamentals of grammar when you were young?
We've all done something like this around these parts. Write something, erase part of it, write something else and not change the grammar on the part you didn't change.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've all done something like this around these parts. Write something, erase part of it, write something else and not change the grammar on the part you didn't change.
Yes, but as you've seen, that one is particularly stupid, so it was a reasonable question.

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It the policy of every school. Coaches can not accept athletes, even though they hand out the offers. It is a lame ass attempt to deflect the responsibility of a coach.

Uh, no. Guess again.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you not learn basic fundamentals of grammar when you were young?
U want to talk about desperate? How about going the grammar police route? I'm posting from a phone and it auto corrects words at times. Get back to talking about the disciplinarian whose team threw him under the bus after losing to MSU and ur future star RB wishing he could do it all over again. Disciplinarian??? I bet Urban Meyer, himself, would get a good laugh at that one.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, but as you've seen, that one is particularly stupid, so it was a reasonable question.
The phone auto corrected declare to declared. That is all. Now answer my question. Did the OSU doctors declare his football career over?

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. michigan fans on the ropes, trying out about anything they've got. Loser team that gets embarrassed by OSU at home with their loser coach that loves sleeping with high school boys. I guess I can see why they're getting so pathetically desperate. Oh well.
So no story about the disciplinarian getting control of his players? I can't wait for Harbaugh to get his own recruits in and start hammering OSU. Watch how fast the team implodes and how quickly Meyer will have another 'medical emergency' and have to jump ship.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL
"It's not me that's retarded it's my phone!! Now answer my retarded question!!"

"Just wait, Rodriguez Hoke Harbaugh is gonna get his own recruits and we're gonna take this rivalry back over and hammer you! You'll see, just wait!!"

Holy shit this guy is a new level of retarded.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Is this the same Mike Weber that tweeted he wished he could do it all over again? I'm sure the disciplinariqn sat him down afterward to have a talk. 2. Or maybe it will Elliott I was thinking about? No he just said the coaching staff doesn't know how to make play calls and wouldn't listen to him. 3. Maybe it is Cardale Jones? No, he is the one who said he is jumping ship after losing to OSU.

1. LOL he's never said he isn't happy to be at Ohio State, keep grasping at straws...

2. I'd say the coaches corrected that mistake when we went up to that cesspool Ann Arbor and destroyed your beloved wolverines right in their own home, wouldn't you?

3. Wait, wait. Cardale lost to Ohio State? LOL gonna blame this retarded gem on your phone, too?? LOL

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. LOL he's never said he isn't happy to be at Ohio State, keep grasping at straws...

2. I'd say the coaches corrected that mistake when we went up to that cesspool Ann Arbor and destroyed your beloved wolverines right in their own home, wouldn't you?

3. Wait, wait. Cardale lost to Ohio State? LOL gonna blame this retarded gem on your phone, too?? LOL

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am pretty sure this is him saying he isn't happy at OSU... or maybe he is just regretting eating the food at burger king...

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I saw the tweet. He never once came out and even said it was about football, nor did he say he wanted to leave OSU. If he did, I'm sure he would've done it. He's in line to be our starter this year, so you'll get to see plenty of him, don't worry.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I saw the tweet. He never once came out and even said it was about football, nor did he say he wanted to leave OSU. If he did, I'm sure he would've done it. He's in line to be our starter this year, so you'll get to see plenty of him, don't worry.
Are you really that stupid and ignorant to think it wasn't about football...