• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Harbaugh pulls commit's offer two weeks before signing day

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MSU pulled the scholarship of Gavin Cupp for attending Friday Night Lights at OSU, a school who didn't even offer him. The reason -- he didn't tell them he was going to attend ahead of time.

Every school has these type of things happen. Harbaugh is just the new hot coach so everything he does is magnified and reported.
When was that? Was that just weeks before signing day or was it nearly a year before? Not suspending a player for extra games is not against NCAA rules so then it's not dirty or shady at all by your definition. Of course Michigan doesn't suspend for it either, nor a slew of other crimes but that makes MSU dirty but not Michigan. Kind of hypocritical of you, don't you think?

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When was that? Was that just weeks before signing day or was it nearly a year before? Not suspending a player for extra games is not against NCAA rules so then it's not dirty or shady at all by your definition. Of course Michigan doesn't suspend for it either, nor a slew of other crimes but that makes MSU dirty but not Michigan. Kind of hypocritical of you, don't you think?

Have u missed the multiple times I've said EVERY top program is dirty in some way, shape or form. Some more than others, buy no top program doesn't have blood on their hands. Yes, this includes Michigan.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have u missed the multiple times I've said EVERY top program is dirty in some way, shape or form. Some more than others, buy no top program doesn't have blood on their hands. Yes, this includes Michigan.
Wait, when did Michigan become a top program again? :dhd:

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, when did Michigan become a top program again? :dhd:
That is true. All they have now is a great coach. It will take some time to get to be a top program again. Much better than what the last decade has been though. Hopefully

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a sports message board, I didn't know I wasn't allowed to talk about the biggest college sports story going on right now.

You can talk about it all you want. But, you've only heard one side of the story because anyone associated with the Michigan program is prohibited by the NCAA from discussing an unsigned recruit. NO ONE knows what happened--not even you--it's all speculation. I suspect no one will ever know the full story because no one from Michigan will discuss it even when they are able to do so--there would be no point.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
see now this is funny... when did MSU ever become one in the first place?
Well we do have 4 of the last 5 national titles in college football for the state of Michigan.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The last time Michigan has been as successful as Michigan State has been the last 6 years, the forward pass hadn't been invented yet.
the last 6 years? what the fuck has MSU done in the last 6 years? Seriously.. you look like a god damn retard.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i would say 97-03 for Michigan monkey stomps what MSU has done the last 6 years.. and that is just off the top of my head.. .and pretty sure the forward pass was invented then.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the last 6 years? what the fuck has MSU done in the last 6 years? Seriously.. you look like a god damn retard.
Three conference titles (you know the only thing Bo could win), three division titles, four top ten finishes.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Three conference titles (you know the only thing Bo could win), three division titles, four top ten finishes.
wow... you are bragging about division titles and top ten finishes... lol.. seriously.. up until 2008 Michigan lived in the top 10 every year.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
do you know how stupid you look to fans of other teams when you are so busy comparing your success to Michigan? Seriously... you wonder why people make the little brother comments... Do you honestly think UM strives to match what MSU has done the last 6 years? No.. they strive to match Alabama and OSU. Go sit in the corner.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
do you know how stupid you look to fans of other teams when you are so busy comparing your success to Michigan? Seriously... you wonder why people make the little brother comments... Do you honestly think UM strives to match what MSU has done the last 6 years? No.. they strive to match Alabama and OSU. Go sit in the corner.
Well yeah, Michigan wouldn't know anything about division titles. Hell its been 12 years since you had a conference title. Michigan fans are thumping their chest over a fourth place finish in the conference.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well yeah, Michigan wouldn't know anything about division titles. Hell its been 12 years since you had a conference title. Michigan fans are thumping their chest over a fourth place finish in the conference.
Not sure who is thumping their chest.. but seeing as UM's fanbase is one of the 5 largest in all of college football... I am sure there are some idiot fans in the group.. much like yourself thumping your chest after MSU got embarrassed by Alabama.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure who is thumping their chest.. but seeing as UM's fanbase is one of the 5 largest in all of college football... I am sure there are some idiot fans in the group.. much like yourself thumping your chest after MSU got embarrassed by Alabama.
I must suck to be owned time and again by such an insignificant program like Michigan State.

I'm happy any year we have two wins over top 20 teams, two more over top 10 teams, won the conference, and made the conference.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well yeah, Michigan wouldn't know anything about division titles.

Big Ten Titles -

Michigan - 42
MSU - 9

yeah... michigan doesn't know anything about Big Ten titles... nothing at all.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big Ten Titles -

Michigan - 42
MSU - 9

yeah... michigan doesn't know anything about Big Ten titles... nothing at all.
Keep living off of the leather helmet days. Michigan hasn't done shit in over a decade.