• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Harbaugh pulls commit's offer two weeks before signing day

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it really never gets old hearing MSU fans cry about Michigan fans... no matter what they do they have to bring UM into it. If you go on a MSU thread and look around.. there won't be one UM fan.. but if you look at UM related threads.. MSU fans are always around.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pulling an offer from a kid with a month to go is no where near dirty. the kid will end up at another school.. and there is probably a very good reason he was pulled... like the fact he didn't want to compete and would have probably ended up far on the bench and transfering anyways... and having to sit out a year.. he should thank them for not making him go through that.
Didn't want to compete? He wasn't even given the option to compete. He had his offer pulled and Harbaugh was trying to hope he would just go away because he was too chicken shit to tell him to go somewhere else. Harbaugh is the guy who tries breaking up with a girl by stop hanging out with her and hoping she gets the clue. That's why 4 weeks ago he had someone else tell him to take other official visit and postponing his Official Visit at Michigan. He couldn't sack up and tell the kid to get lost.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've said everyone is dirty. I feel that Dantonio runs a fairly clean program and certainly is not nearly on the level of dirtiness as Harbaugh has shown in his 14 months in Ann Arbor. I said I am glad that he was arrested and their was no excuse for drunk driving. I gave the facts of a case that is 5 and a half years old for those who don't know the particulars. I'll ask you the question, how many games should a player miss for a DUI?
What exactly has Harbaugh done in the past 14 months that is dirty? If true, the pulled scholarship is shady, but all we hear is the kids story.
I will agree he is eccentric and over the top. Nothing he has done is different than every other program, outside of the coaching xlinics, which was within the rules of the NCAA.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't want to compete? He wasn't even given the option to compete. He had his offer pulled and Harbaugh was trying to hope he would just go away because he was too chicken shit to tell him to go somewhere else. Harbaugh is the guy who tries breaking up with a girl by stop hanging out with her and hoping she gets the clue. That's why 4 weeks ago he had someone else tell him to take other official visit and postponing his Official Visit at Michigan. He couldn't sack up and tell the kid to get lost.
get over it.. it has nothing to do with MSU. Heck... MSU fans should be happy to go out and get the kid if he is so great.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it really never gets old hearing MSU fans cry about Michigan fans... no matter what they do they have to bring UM into it. If you go on a MSU thread and look around.. there won't be one UM fan.. but if you look at UM related threads.. MSU fans are always around.
Nope not one Michigan fan in this thread.

OK MSU - it's your turn for M&B criticism. Wins Cotton Bowl -- puts UM score on rings

Of course it was created by a Michigan fan but go on.

I'm glad you admitted that you are a Bandwagon Michigan fan. Now just admit Harbaugh is shady like everyone else.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What exactly has Harbaugh done in the past 14 months that is dirty? If true, the pulled scholarship is shady, but all we hear is the kids story.
I will agree he is eccentric and over the top. Nothing he has done is different than every other program, outside of the coaching xlinics, which was within the rules of the NCAA.
i am sorry.. but cutting the kids offer is no where near as bad as over signing and forcing him into a grey shirt at the last minute.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
get over it.. it has nothing to do with MSU. Heck... MSU fans should be happy to go out and get the kid if he is so great.
It's a sports message board, I didn't know I wasn't allowed to talk about the biggest college sports story going on right now.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a sports message board, I didn't know I wasn't allowed to talk about the biggest college sports story going on right now.
i didn't know i needed to have a certain amount of posts on college football threads to qualify as a real fan and not a "bandwagon" fan.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and like i said... if the kid is so good.. why isn't MSU jumping on recruiting him? or notre dame... or any other team?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i didn't know i needed to have a certain amount of posts on college football threads to qualify as a real fan and not a "bandwagon" fan.

You've been a member here for 3 years and nobody has seen you post on this forum until now.

It's textbook bandwagon.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MSU fans should be pissed that they aren't jumping on signing this kid if they are so upset UM dumped him.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've been a member here for 3 years and nobody has seen you post on this forum until now.

It's textbook bandwagon.
lol.. thanks... your validation is a concern of mine.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

MSU pulled the scholarship of Gavin Cupp for attending Friday Night Lights at OSU, a school who didn't even offer him. The reason -- he didn't tell them he was going to attend ahead of time.

Every school has these type of things happen. Harbaugh is just the new hot coach so everything he does is magnified and reported.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harbaugh's response obviously implying people don't know the real story.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you claiming this is a comment directly to do with this recruit?

If so then it's a NCAA violation.

Oh.. and just to let you know... there is no way that sentence is grammatically correct.