• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Harbaugh pulls commit's offer two weeks before signing day

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't perkstreet go out of business like 3-4 years ago?

Oh and btw, I'm sure anyone who isn't a bandwagon fan and didn't just start posting because their team is having success would know I don't have 5 mil in the bank. Considering I didn't even buy Alabama tickets for the National Championship game.

That account actually has a balance of....$0. The bank that has the accounts decided to close them down on March 1st, so I actually just emptied the balance last night for that reason.

I'm not dumb enough to make such bets.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's talk about Chris L Rucker. He missed two games for breaking his parole and drove 50 yards while intoxicated. He got out of jail on Thursday and played on Saturday. No excuse for driving drunk. He was parked in a lot he couldn't leave his car over night in and moved it across the street to a lot he could. I'm glad that this wasn't glossed over by the police and just given a pass because he is a football player. How many games should he miss for a DUI? Realize Michigan had a WR not miss one quarter for his DUI, Michigan went four years without punishing a suspected r@pist, one who had no punishment for witness tampering and had a assault charge covered up until after a bowl game, and had a convicted felon not miss one game until he assaulted his girlfriend who he thought might be pregnant and even that took days to happen. If a guy who missed two games for driving less than a football field with BAC of .10 is the best you got, I'll take it.
He missed two games because he was in jail. Not because Dantonio disciplined him, but because he violated his probation. You don't get probation without a first strike, which was pleading guilty after an on campus fight.

So as I was saying -- no school is clean, no matter how loud they scream it from the rooftop. It comes with territory of being a top program. These coaches are being paid millions to win games and will do whatever they can to find ways around rules, etc. If they don't win, they don't make the millions anymore

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude... seriously...
A) every team has its dirty laundry.. if you don't want to admit it its fine.. but trust me.. MSU is not without warts
B) starting a car and sitting in the seat with a BAC of .1 is stupid.. let alone driving the car any amount of distance.... stop renationalizing...

At some point you need to just step back from your homerism and realize that MSU, UM, OSU, Alabama, USC, and all the other major programs do shit they shouldn't and have players that behave badly. They all have worts. Acting holier than thou is just dumb. I am not going to sit here and say that the last coaching staff did a good job holding players accountable.. and I am not going to say Harbaugh doesn't push the envelope on recruiting.. but I can promise you that if MSU's coach was doing the same thing, and getting big name recruits.. you wouldn't give a shit. The only reason you don't like it is because it worries you that UM might actually be waking back up after a nap. Get over it. MSU could have another arrest tomorrow.

Speaking of that... what ever happened to that MSU recruit that didn't even make it to MSU because he was arrested for assault while he was in high school?
I've said everyone is dirty. I feel that Dantonio runs a fairly clean program and certainly is not nearly on the level of dirtiness as Harbaugh has shown in his 14 months in Ann Arbor. I said I am glad that he was arrested and their was no excuse for drunk driving. I gave the facts of a case that is 5 and a half years old for those who don't know the particulars. I'll ask you the question, how many games should a player miss for a DUI?

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He missed two games because he was in jail. Not because Dantonio disciplined him, but because he violated his probation. You don't get probation without a first strike, which was pleading guilty after an on campus fight.

So as I was saying -- no school is clean, no matter how loud they scream it from the rooftop. It comes with territory of being a top program. These coaches are being paid millions to win games and will do whatever they can to find ways around rules, etc. If they don't win, they don't make the millions anymore
But again, as had been said many times in this thread, Michigan fans have been yelling from the rough tops for a decade that they would never resort to the things that Harbaugh is actually doing, now it is just being brushed off as "part of being a winning program" and "not dirty at all". If it's dirty for the SEC, it's dirty for Michigan. Michigan State is not squeaky clean, but they are certainly, from the facts that are out there, cleaner than most.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've said everyone is dirty. I feel that Dantonio runs a fairly clean program and certainly is not nearly on the level of dirtiness as Harbaugh has shown in his 14 months in Ann Arbor. I said I am glad that he was arrested and their was no excuse for drunk driving. I gave the facts of a case that is 5 and a half years old for those who don't know the particulars. I'll ask you the question, how many games should a player miss for a DUI?
show me what rules harbaugh has broken to be called dirty... you don't like what he is doing? fine.. but unless he is breaking rules... he isn't dirty.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But again, as had been said many times in this thread, Michigan fans have been yelling from the rough tops for a decade that they would never resort to the things that Harbaugh is actually doing, now it is just being brushed off as "part of being a winning program" and "not dirty at all". If it's dirty for the SEC, it's dirty for Michigan. Michigan State is not squeaky clean, but they are certainly, from the facts that are out there, cleaner than most.
and you are crying about it now... lol

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol.. that account is bullshit bro.. get the hell out of here with that shit..

Yeah, tell me more about how you don't care what I think while wanting to go so far as to post bank accounts(which is by the far the most caring thing anyone on these forums has ever done).

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
samurai be up on the roof top where UM fans used to be yelling from now... lol

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
samurai be up on the roof top where UM fans used to be yelling from now... lol

Looks to me like he's just pointing out the hypocrisy of Michigan fans and then responding to Michigan fans who try to claim Michigan St and everyone else is as bad or worse.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, tell me more about how you don't care what I think while wanting to go so far as to post bank accounts(which is by the far the most caring thing anyone on these forums has ever done).
lol... dude... do you need a friend? if you back off a tad we might actually be able to get along... but you keep acting like I care what you think.. and I am being 100% honest with you... i don't. i am not the one finding you on threads and replying to your comments... you are hunting me down.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
show me what rules harbaugh has broken to be called dirty... you don't like what he is doing? fine.. but unless he is breaking rules... he isn't dirty.
Is greyshirting dirty? It's not against the NCAA rules but doesn't stop many fans from calling Saban dirty. Is forcing a player into a medical hardship scholarship dirty? It isn't against NCAA rules but hasn't stopped Michigan fans from calling Saban and Meyer dirty, and is something that Harbaugh actually has done. Pulling a scholarship just a few weeks before signing day, when they staff knew over a month ago they didn't want him, is dirty.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks to me like he's just pointing out the hypocrisy of Michigan fans and then responding to Michigan fans who try to claim Michigan St and everyone else is as bad or worse.

Seriously... anyone that complains about other schools recruiting tactics is a bitch if said practices are within NCAA rules. That includes Michigan fans.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol... dude... do you need a friend? if you back off a tad we might actually be able to get along... but you keep acting like I care what you think.. and I am being 100% honest with you... i don't. i am not the one finding you on threads and replying to your comments... you are hunting me down.
I know you are new to the college board and are only back because Michigan is semi-decent now, but if you have been here a while, you would know that 4d20 and I do not get along. The fact that we are on the same side on something tells you just how douchy Michigan fans are being.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is greyshirting dirty? It's not against the NCAA but doesn't stop many fans from calling Saban dirty. Is forcing a player into a medical hardship scholarship dirty? It isn't against NCAA rules but hasn't stopped Michigan fans from calling Saban and Meyer dirty, and is something that Harbaugh actually has done. Pulling a scholarship just a few weeks before signing day, when they staff knew over a month ago they didn't want him, is dirty.
no it isn't dirty. its not breaking any rule and every school that has won a national championship in the last decade has used gray shirts like this.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why in the hell would anyone want to be your friend?

You are a douche bag who tries to make bank account bets.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you are new to the college board and are only back because Michigan is semi-decent now, but if you have been here a while, you would know that 4d20 and I do not get along. The fact that we are on the same side on something tells you just how douchy Michigan fans are being.

Nope, you are part of my "click".

:lol:

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pulling an offer from a kid with a month to go is no where near dirty. the kid will end up at another school.. and there is probably a very good reason he was pulled... like the fact he didn't want to compete and would have probably ended up far on the bench and transfering anyways... and having to sit out a year.. he should thank them for not making him go through that.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
only back? i was never here... just because i didn't post here doesn't mean i don't have a fine understanding of college football... look at you pompous assholes on this site man... you people are total faggots.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why in the hell would anyone want to be your friend?

You are a douche bag who tries to make bank account bets.
i am still trying to figure out why you keep replying to my post if you don't want my attention.