• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Harbaugh pulls commit's offer two weeks before signing day

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its really sad that you have carried on with this man... honestly.. the fact you question anything i post is comical.. seeing as this is an internet forum and nothing i post directly affects you whether it is true or not... i could give two shits less what you have or who you are...

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, in poker that's known as a "call".

That means it's time for you to put up, or fold.
post your shit big boy... i am not doing it without you putting yours up here and having actual contact info to where i can get a hold of you when i win the bet and get to take possession of your account.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anyone can post a BS account statement... lets do it for real.. fuck.. i will buy you a plane ticket so we can exchange the info in person if you want.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
post your shit big boy... i am not doing it without you putting yours up here and having actual contact info to where i can get a hold of you when i win the bet and get to take possession of your account.

I'll post mine, if I don't I'll gladly take a permanent ban from the forums.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every fan base is arrogant about their own team. I will be the first to admit, Michigan has a boat load of arrogant fans who turn their noses up. It doesn't mean an entire fan base is like that.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol... why do fans of other teams do this... when so easily their own program can be pinpointed for their own dirty laundry?
Tell me what Dantonio has done that is dirty? Suspending a guy for 5 games and taking him off scholarship for a misdemeanor? Kicking 11 players off the team before a bowl game? Please, what has Michigan State done that is like forcing players into medical scholarships, pulling a scholarship from a 3 year committed recruit weeks before the Signing Day, and skirting NCAA rules by being "guests" of summer camps.

:pop2:

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell me what Dantonio has done that is dirty? Suspending a guy for 5 games and taking him off scholarship for a misdemeanor? Kicking 11 players off the team before a bowl game? Please, what has Michigan State done that is like forcing players into medical scholarships, pulling a scholarship from a 3 year committed recruit weeks before the Signing Day, and skirting NCAA rules by being "guests" of summer camps.

:pop2:
Come on Samura . Every school that is any good skirts the rules. Do you remember Chris L Rucker? I'm not 100% positive but I believe he went from a jail cell to the starting lineup the same day.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every fan base is arrogant about their own team. I will be the first to admit, Michigan has a boat load of arrogant fans who turn their noses up. It doesn't mean an entire fan base is like that.

The problem with the Michigan fan base is they've been putting everyone else down for years, and now that you are doing similar things suddenly it's not a problem.

Aka: Bunch of hypocrites.

That's truly my only interest in this whole thing.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
where is yours?

Attachments

• balance.pdf
    151.2 KB · Views: 12

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem with the Michigan fan base is they've been putting everyone else down for years, and now that you are doing similar things suddenly it's not a problem.

i keep hearing about how michigan fans have been putting others down for years in regards to recruiting.. but i don't hear UM fans anymore than I hear every other fan base complain. Every fan base does it.. including alabama.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So if an Alabama fan is being an arrogant prick to a fan of another team -- Would it be fair for me to say you are an arrogant prick because someone you don't is?

If you want to go after individuals who have been that way -- feel free. To go after an entire fan base over a select few doesn't make any sense.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if an Alabama fan is being an arrogant prick to a fan of another team -- Would it be fair for me to say you are an arrogant prick because someone you don't is?

If you want to go after individuals who have been that way -- feel free. To go after an entire fan base over a select few doesn't make any sense.

Are you kidding? I take shit from what other Alabama fans do on a regular basis.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you kidding? I take shit from what other Alabama fans do on a regular basis.
so then you should understand how stupid it is to talk about entire fan bases as individuals... every major college football team's fan base is filled with morons that live in trailer houses and say stupid shit.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so then you should understand how stupid it is to talk about entire fan bases as individuals... every major college football team's fan base is filled with morons that live in trailer houses and say stupid shit.

You would be the one of the fans others would be embarrassing that other fans take shit because of.

Mr "let's bet bank accounts".