• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Harbaugh pulls commit's offer two weeks before signing day

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
go back a few pages when we were on subject... my posts from a few hours ago will educate you.. i am not repeating it again at the request of someone that consumes more hot pockets in a day than the amount of times he brushes his teeth in a week.
Why bother you've already shown you have no knowledge weak troll is weak. If you're going to do it at least keep it entertaining

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
USC coaches don't have sleep overs. And there's A ton of evidence that came forth after the sanctions discrediting the NCAA allegations. Right down to the car everyone wanting to question as being Reggie Bush's being Mcknights. And actually belonging to his girlfriend. You may be surprised if you read the reports. And Im not questioning the fans like you ,Umichgrad,Agentorange even MaizeandBlue as well as some I'm forgetting. As A USC fan I actually feel bad for you guys I remember the band wagon fans during the rise of SC again. This trolling is lame. When its in your fan base all you can do is facepalm
you know whats funny... @TrustMeIamRight is fully aware and has seen me post on this site and cbs for damn near a decade... so you carrying on about me being a bandwagon fan is actually quite amusing to him i am sure.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
get it out of our system @clarkson23devils .... rate every post you can of mine as BS.... let it out man.. just let it all out.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you know whats funny... @TrustMeIamRight is fully aware and has seen me post on this site and cbs for damn near a decade... so you carrying on about me being a bandwagon fan is actually quite amusing to him i am sure.
This isn't CBS if you're going to troll keep it entertaining. I gave you ample opportunity to talk football. And all you've done is play a low level troll.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell me the single verb you used. After that, tell me what 'believe' and 'are insulting' are. Then tell me it is a single subject sentence. :)

Adverbs that described what I felt as funny.

:noidea:

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This isn't CBS if you're going to troll keep it entertaining. I gave you ample opportunity to talk football. And all you've done is play a low level troll.
and all you have done is attempt to paint me as a bandwagon fan... because you haven't seen me post before.. and you for some odd reason want to keep your little corner of the internet to yourself and your gay little dork patrol.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since he was a transfer last school year, he could not possibly have played.
By "played" I meant that he went to, and practiced fully, with another team just months later.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a policy I don't neg. But when A poster wants to neg for no reason the devil gives 6. Thats on you :suds:
i could care less bro... this site isn't my life... i don't have tens of thousands of posts.. i have a life.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i actually am starting to feel sorry for @4down20 and @clarkson23devils .... the way you guys defend your little corner of the internet from someone coming in to comment tells me how much more important this site is to you than to a normal human with a normal life.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i could care less bro... this site isn't my life... i don't have tens of thousands of posts.. i have a life.

i actually am starting to feel sorry for @4down20 and @clarkson23devils .... the way you guys defend your little corner of the internet form someone coming in to comment tells me how much more important this site is to you than to a normal human with a normal life.

Trying to make fun of people for posting on this forum isn't going to get you very far.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By "played" I meant that he went to, and practiced fully, with another team just months later.
By that logic, Michigan is doing the exact same thing with Pipkin. He was physically able to play, medically cleared to play, but because Harbaugh didn't want him, Harbaugh tried forcing him out of his scholarship and is now "playing" at Texas Tech. Just admit Harbaugh is dirty, you'll feel better.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i actually am starting to feel sorry for @4down20 and @clarkson23devils .... the way you guys defend your little corner of the internet form someone coming in to comment tells me how much more important this site is to you than to a normal human with a normal life.
Im feeling a little more sorry for you. Its pretty sad when trolling is all you have. Even sadder that I'm cutting your bait. Going to be pretty boring when everyone else gets sick of the trolling and you're talking to yourself

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trying to make fun of people for posting on this forum isn't going to get you very far.
posting on this forum period isn't going to get me very far... it honestly takes away from my productivity.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By that logic, Michigan is doing the exact same thing with Pipkin. He was physically able to play, medically cleared to play, but because Harbaugh didn't want him, Harbaugh tried forcing him out of his scholarship and is now "playing" at Texas Tech. Just admit Harbaugh is dirty, you'll feel better.
Yes, but as we've discussed, unlike the OSU recruit Pipkins had suffered 5-6 injuries, three of which were concussions. It was morally wrong to allow him to continue to play.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
posting on this forum period isn't going to get me very far... it honestly takes away from my productivity.

Well that thought has never occurred to anyone here.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol... why do fans of other teams do this... when so easily their own program can be pinpointed for their own dirty laundry?