• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Harbaugh pulls commit's offer two weeks before signing day

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rumor has it USC installed a breathalyzer in the coaches office
Sark is gone you're really stretching now. Im guessing to cover for being A new Michigan fan. Back on topic. Harbaugh being shady and creepy. Do you find his practices to be appropriate of an NCAA coach?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you talked about a single subject the entire sentence? Or did you talk go from one subject, to another subject and back to the original subject? You either use one of 7 words to bring the subjects together OR you use commas.

I'm done with the English lesson now -- I'm starting to get flashbacks of my childhood. My mother would drill these stupid things into my head.

It was a single subject of me finding it funny he thought something was an insult.

How in the world you see 3 subjects is beyond me to be honest.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sark is gone you're really stretching now. Im guessing to cover for being A new Michigan fan. Back on topic. Harbaugh being shady and creepy. Do you find his practices to be appropriate of an NCAA coach?
yeah... i am a new michigan fan because i haven't posted on the michigan thread before this year... lol... i guess only true fans post on this site.

you and 4down20 really seem to be concerned with me... odd.

Beggs

Nipples of a God
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baseball is boring and this is not the baseball boards. An educated man would have read the header that says coege football

You have a link for that board? I can't find it.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah... i am a new michigan fan because i haven't posted on the michigan thread before this year... lol... i guess only true fans post on this site.

you and 4down20 really seem to be concerned with me... odd.
No you're a new michigan fan. Because you don't know there history. And are doing everything you can to avoid actually talking about anything in depth about Michigan football.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you're a new michigan fan. Because you don't know there history. And are doing everything you can to avoid actually talking about anything in depth about Michigan football.
hhahhahahhah look at these geeks protecting their internet territory from new people...

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i stepped into these fucking dorks territory and they are trying to run me off... to funny.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what is michigonian? do you mean michigander? lol
I still see no answer my question. I want to hear your thoughts on.the shady actions of Harbaugh pulling A scholarship last minute. And your thoughts regarding his creepy recruiting techniques

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Come on Clarkson. Can a USC fan talk about what is appropriate or inappropriate for a coach? With the Reggio Bush situation and then Sarkasian (sp) being fired for drinking on the job. I don't think USC is a school with room to talk. :)

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still see no answer my question. I want to hear your thoughts on.the shady actions of Harbaugh pulling A scholarship last minute. And your thoughts regarding his creepy recruiting techniques
go back a few pages when we were on subject... my posts from a few hours ago will educate you.. i am not repeating it again at the request of someone that consumes more hot pockets in a day than the amount of times he brushes his teeth in a week.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on Clarkson. Can a USC fan talk about what is appropriate or inappropriate for a coach? With the Reggio Bush situation and then Sarkasian (sp) being fired for drinking on the job. I don't think USC is a school with room to talk. :)
this guy is a clown obviously... USC is the last school that should be talking about shady recruiting techniques.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a single subject of me finding it funny he thought something was an insult.

How in the world you see 3 subjects is beyond me to be honest.

Tell me the single verb you used. After that, tell me what 'believe' and 'are insulting' are. Then tell me it is a single subject sentence. :)

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
USC coaches don't have sleep overs. And there's A ton of evidence that came forth after the sanctions discrediting the NCAA allegations. Right down to the car everyone wanting to question as being Reggie Bush's being Mcknights. And actually belonging to his girlfriend. You may be surprised if you read the reports. And Im not questioning the fans like you ,Umichgrad,Agentorange even MaizeandBlue as well as some I'm forgetting. As A USC fan I actually feel bad for you guys I remember the band wagon fans during the rise of SC again. This trolling is lame. When its in your fan base all you can do is facepalm