• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Harbaugh pulls commit's offer two weeks before signing day

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im such a fair weather michigan fan that i am watching them play nebraska and blow a 14 pt lead in 2 minutes.... right now...

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair weather and the Cubs are a very occasional match. :)

:pout:

I like to think I'm sacrificing in 1 sport for another(Alabama).

Last time I watched the cubs on a regular basis, Sandberg was still playing.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jesus christ
Jesus Christ was not suited up for that game. Does your knowledge of Michigan not surpass this past season. Btw SC leads the series 6-4. Two programs shrouded in history you should know that. The rose bowl holds a lot of tradition between the PAC and BIG throughout college football history. The game in speaking of was part of USC's split natty that still stands. And held very memorable moments

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pout:

I like to think I'm sacrificing in 1 sport for another(Alabama).

Last time I watched the cubs on a regular basis, Sandberg was still playing.

The Cubs might be more interesting in the coming season and warrant your attention.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus Christ was not suited up for that game. Does your knowledge of Michigan not surpass this past season. Btw SC leads the series 6-4. Two programs shrouded in history you should know that. The rose bowl holds a lot of tradition between the PAC and BIG throughout college football history. The game in speaking of was part of USC's split natty that still stands. And held very memorable moments
i really hope you are just trolling and not being serious

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me, too. I'm tearing my hair out!
SC also holds the series record vs Nebraska and your biggest rival OSU. Now maybe we can get back on the topic of harbaughs shady and strange recruiting practices. Rather than Miami and his b rate trolling round 2.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
USC fans know all about coaches that like to hit the bottle... Moeller doesn't come close to the booze bag that USC had as coach last year.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cubs might be more interesting in the coming season and warrant your attention.

I doubt I'll pay much attention to be honest. I get score alerts and that's about it.

I just don't have much appetite for baseball anymore. But I sure as hell hope they make another run this year.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rumor has it USC installed a breathalyzer in the coaches office

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt I'll pay much attention to be honest. I get score alerts and that's about it.

I just don't have much appetite for baseball anymore. But I sure as hell hope they make another run this year.
baseball is a educated man's sport...

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i really hope you are just trolling and not being serious
I really hope a true Michigan fan is able to remember a game. In which Leinart threw for 3 TD passes. And had a receiving TD. In a route of Michigan that led to an AP and split national championship. You did say you knew your Michigan history. Maybe you can discuss harbaughs shady recruiting practices. Pulling a scholarship last minute, climbing trees, having sleep overs with recruits, putting high school kids in danger playing reckless games causing injuries........

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really hope a true Michigan fan is able to remember a game. In which Leinart threw for 3 TD passes. And had a receiving TD. In a route of Michigan that led to an AP and split national championship. You did say you knew your Michigan history. Maybe you can discuss harbaughs shady recruiting practices. Pulling a scholarship last minute, climbing trees, having sleep overs with recruits, putting high school kids in danger playing reckless games causing injuries........
sounds like you are talking a lot more about USC's history than UM's...

LOL... I have to laugh at how butt hurt other teams fans are about Harbaugh... when their programs have drunks running them up until only a few weeks ago.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was no transition, nor was a transition intended.

:L

So you talked about a single subject the entire sentence? Or did you talk go from one subject, to another subject and back to the original subject? You either use one of 7 words to bring the subjects together OR you use commas.

I'm done with the English lesson now -- I'm starting to get flashbacks of my childhood. My mother would drill these stupid things into my head.