• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hankins signs with the Colts

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colts signed DT Johnathan Hankins, formerly of the Giants, to a three-year, $30 million contract.

Per ESPN's Adam Schefter, the deal includes $14.5 million guaranteed. It's a big get for the Colts' talent-bereft defense, and as big of a loss for the G-Men. Hankins was one of the anchors of New York's top-five run defense last season. The No. 49 overall pick of the 2013 draft, Hankins just turned 25. He's been a bit inconsistent to this point in his career, but put a lot of great football on tape. GM Chris Ballard is off to a solid start in Indy.
Related: Giants

Source: Adam Schefter on Twitter
Apr 13 - 1:34 PM

It seems like a fair deal for a player at 25 years old with upside. Only half the contract is guaranteed. We could of done this deal with four cuts and some restructures of contracts. I don't know why we didn't jump on this one.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colts signed DT Johnathan Hankins, formerly of the Giants, to a three-year, $30 million contract.

Per ESPN's Adam Schefter, the deal includes $14.5 million guaranteed. It's a big get for the Colts' talent-bereft defense, and as big of a loss for the G-Men. Hankins was one of the anchors of New York's top-five run defense last season. The No. 49 overall pick of the 2013 draft, Hankins just turned 25. He's been a bit inconsistent to this point in his career, but put a lot of great football on tape. GM Chris Ballard is off to a solid start in Indy.
Related: Giants

Source: Adam Schefter on Twitter
Apr 13 - 1:34 PM

It seems like a fair deal for a player at 25 years old with upside. Only half the contract is guaranteed. We could of done this deal with four cuts and some restructures of contracts. I don't know why we didn't jump on this one.
its called a draft maybe we will draft our d/line . and we did sign a PB ILB a good safety and a good wr .

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its called a draft maybe we will draft our d/line . and we did sign a PB ILB a good safety and a good wr .

We had legit interest in him in FA. That is why I am brining up this deal.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We had legit interest in him in FA. That is why I am brining up this deal.
i think the skins want to rework hall and keep him . lavou , on the other hand wont be cut until replaced in the draft or kojo is ready . i think he goes into the off season program at a mininmum probably to TC