• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Guys.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are you the least bit worried about the lack of Run Defense

Look at Williams, Foster, Benji Tate and now Stacey

Guys they had great games againist us.

We need to solve this before we talk about SB

TheDman875

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are you the least bit worried about the lack of Run Defense

Look at Williams, Foster, Benji Tate and now Stacey

Guys they had great games againist us.

We need to solve this before we talk about SB

The run D will be fine. The defense was on the field for almost 3 quarters (40 minutes) tonight due to the inept offense.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A little bit, yes. I don't credit this performance to being on the field too much as the poster above me seems to. We were being run on early in the game too. More than anything I just think they had a game plan to go out and win in the trenches and they did just that. Their O and D lines won tonight and somehow we survived.

I think our game plan was too balanced. We should have stacked the box on everything other than 3rd down from the start and forced KC to beat us. Instead we got run on like we're used to doing to other teams.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's never pretty when the opposing offense racks up 200 rushing yards on your defense, but I'll be more worried if this is the beginning of a trend. Coming into the game, we had one of the top, I think, 3 best rushing defenses in the league, so it's not like teams have been running all over us all year, but if we get run over in the next couple of games too, that's worth getting worried about.

hawkfan1073

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
7th in the league in run defense and 3rd against the pass....i think we are OK. calm down

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We lacked intensity upfront… Our guy's weren't bringing it tonight and I think some of that was just flat out looking past the Rams… Without Bradford and with the Rams stats running the ball and stopping the run we thought we had this easily…. BIG MISTAKE…

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We lacked intensity upfront… Our guy's weren't bringing it tonight and I think some of that was just flat out looking past the Rams… Without Bradford and with the Rams stats running the ball and stopping the run we thought we had this easily…. BIG MISTAKE…

Nobody on the offensive side of the ball should have been overlooking the Rams defense. The offensive line for the Seahawks hadn't been playing well enough leading up to this game to have any business overlooking the Rams defense. If our defense was overlooking their offense (it seems like they at least overlooked the Rams run offense based on the numbers), at least that would have made sense, but they held the Rams offense to field goals, as they should have. I would say that any offensive lineman that was overlooking the Rams defense needs to be benched, but we don't really have the luxury of doing that at the moment. I think this was just a situation where the offensive line has been struggling for weeks against good pass rushes and if they didn't improve soon, it was gonna bite them in the ass. Well tonight, it bit them in the ass. They're lucky that the defense came to play and that Wilson was able to make a play to win the game.