• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Gruden

Balljim55

Abnormally Average
Hoopla Cash
$ 35,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
It seems to me by judging his picks, he is intent on making it look like he knows more than anyone else. His picks are generally a reach and confusing.

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Raiders draft is being run by the ghost of Al Davis.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems to me by judging his picks, he is intent on making it look like he knows more than anyone else. His picks are generally a reach and confusing.

What pick was a reach?
The corner from OSU?

The kid was actually moving up a lot of boards and you have to factor in there was no on campus work outs either. I think the kid would've been in the first round if things had been normal

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raiders draft was atrocious.

Ruggs over Jeudy and Lamb? Why? I guess Gruden was like, "OMG we can get our own Tyreek Hill!" or something? Gruden must be playing too much Madden with the home quarantine.

And then why the CB from Ohio State? That's a huge reach and the individual reportedly has character concerns and off field issues. I understand CB is a position of need for Oakland, but to take someone with off field concerns this early, woof.

Yah Oakland's players COULD pan out, but both are HIGH RISK gambles that will either boom or flat out bust. Taking those kind of players as early as Oakland did just is not smart football management.