• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Green Suspended for game 5

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perhaps you should blame Green for putting the league and himself in that position.
I totally agree with this. He should have been suspended for kicking Adams. If Green wants to prevent future suspensions, perhaps he should quit touching other guys nuts

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would get really awkward when they lose :D
Yeah good point. If the Cavs win tonight, then Green will have a chance to celebrate on the Cavs home court after game 6.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah good point. If the Cavs win tonight, then Green can celebrate on the Cavs home court after game 6.
I wouldn't think he would be in the mood to celebrate after losing game 6 :noidea:

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If GSW wins tonite maybe both LBJ and Green will look like fools. Justice served...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Green flopped. Can everyone please stop saying Lebron pushed him to the ground. You're making me laugh.

I thought it was a given Green flops and he is obsessed with guys' balls apparently.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Green didn't slap his nuts. He was trying to get up as Lebron was walking over him and putting his nuts on Greens neck and head.

The league did have a choice. They could have chosen let the call on the court stand. Especially since it was the right call. All they've done now is create more fodder for the conspiracy theorists who think they fix games.

When you repeatedly mess with guys balls it is not only weird it is uncalled for and the league is done with the ball slapping/playing/kicking. It is the cheap shot of all cheap shots. I agree it wasn't much, but the ghey thing needs to stay behind closed doors, don't bring it out on the court Green. :L

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just because Draymond Green is a douche, doesn't give other players the right to do what Lebron did. Lebron instigated the whole mess. I understand that Draymond was suspended in large part due to an accumulation of flagrant foul points. But Lebron instigated the incident, therefore, the double fouls should've been held up.

The NBA didn't do itself any favors here.

Draymond instigates things on the court all the time. It is Green's fault for retaliating, you have to be bigger than that. Lebron steps over him to get back into a play, Green celebrates and gets in players all the time. It is sad people are sticking up for this piece of shit, it was coming to him eventually. He should have been smarter, but I am not surprised bc the guy is a dumbass.

I wouldn't be surprised if GS shot 70% tonight though LOL

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was barely even contact.

The whole thing was unnesseary, but you don't put a flagrant foul on a star player for that. Especially given how the whole thing started.

I get that Green was suspended for the accumulation and not this specific incident, but still. If that happened in the regular season, Green would not have been wrong to punch him in the face.

While I agree with this, it's Green, this wasn't his first altercation. the League needed to step up and stop this crap from him.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I agree with this, it's Green, this wasn't his first altercation. the League needed to step up and stop this crap from him.
Yeah I agree. IMO, the league had no other choice but to suspend Green. I think the best part of that play, was that LeBron showed his true colors by stepping over Green and initiating the contact.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Draymond instigates things on the court all the time. It is Green's fault for retaliating, you have to be bigger than that. Lebron steps over him to get back into a play, Green celebrates and gets in players all the time. It is sad people are sticking up for this piece of shit, it was coming to him eventually. He should have been smarter, but I am not surprised bc the guy is a dumbass.

I'm sure this is your unbiased opinion.

Lebron could've went to the left and right of Draymond and would've got back quicker. He took the slower, yet more insulting way to get back. I hate Draymond just as much as the next guy, but at least I can approach this objectively.

And if we're talking about retaliating. Lebron was taunting him (Green) wanting to fight. If they had actually thrown down, Lebron would've been suspended as well. So you should actually be thankful that it didn't come to that.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So, you would just let another man step over you disrespectfully and put their balls on your head and you are not going to do anything about it? It was a pretty subdued reaction IMO given the situation.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, you would just let another man step over you disrespectfully and put their balls on your head and you are not going to do anything about it? It was a pretty subdued reaction IMO given the situation.

it's LeBron, Shane's gonna take his side(right or...in this case, WRONG)...

end. of. story...:rolleyes2:

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will be interesting to see how the Warriors do tonight even without Green. If they win what does say about Lebron and his future with the Cavs.