• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Green Suspended for game 5

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is a fair point about all of points coming from review's by the NBA office. That has to be frustrating for Green and for the fans. (Although, the kick did receive a Flagrant 1 on the court... it was upgraded to Flagrant 2 upon review)

This is the first I've heard anyone defend the Beasley take-down or the Adams kick, though. There have been a dozen or so kicks/hits to the groin where the players were straight up suspended.

IMO, The NBA has given Draymond a ton of leash. Just so happens that he ran out of leash on an iffy play.

Shaq, Barkley and Kenny Smith all said that play should have been nothing. I don't want to get too in depth in that one, but in all honesty, the worst of ALL of Green's plays, IMO, was the Kanter trip that was not called.

Again, this is why I think the rule is so terrible. It is way too subjective.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shaq, Barkley and Kenny Smith all said that play should have been nothing. I don't want to get too in depth in that one, but in all honesty, the worst of ALL of Green's plays, IMO, was the Kanter trip that was not called.

Again, this is why I think the rule is so terrible. It is way too subjective.

I can agree with that. Maybe they can look - in the offseason - at spelling out more specifically what actions warrant what penalties. It would definitely help ward off the conspiracy theorists and - more importantly - make things more fair for the players.

omarsrevenge

Godlike
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I totally agree with this. He should have been suspended for kicking Adams. If Green wants to prevent future suspensions, perhaps he should quit touching other guys nuts

He can't help himself

60f.png

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I agree. IMO, the league had no other choice but to suspend Green. I think the best part of that play, was that LeBron showed his true colors by stepping over Green and initiating the contact.

While LeBron is one of the biggest floppers in the league, Green is just one of the worst instigators/a-holes in the league. He has already gotten away with too much, the league had to do something

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone saying Draymond was without fault here has blinders on. Of course he has responsibility here. If it weren't for some of the dumb shit he pulled earlier, he wouldn't be in this postion.

But also anyone defending Lebron has blinders on too. It was a bitch move on his part. Smart, but a bitch move nonetheless.

Even though that looked like a natural get your effin' balls off of me reaction, I don't feel bad for Draymond. He needs to learn to have more discipline.

I thought the league could've gone either way and would've had a reasonable explanation either way. Draymond made unnecessary contact, so it's within the NBA's discretion to assess the Flagrant 1. On the other hand, the contact here was minor, as LeBron, who often flops, didn't even seem to feel much of anything. If I'm not mistaken, severity of contact is something the NBA is supposed to consider when deciding on whether to upgrade to a flagrant.

I wish the NBA would have exercised its discretion the other way, but the NBA does have valid grounds for its decision.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The play was nothing in all honesty. If you think this is a dirty play then go watch the 90s please

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The play was nothing in all honesty. If you think this is a dirty play then go watch the 90s please

Green should know better. Especially since he got away with several clear flagrant fouls since the Adams kick. He is just hardheaded. The NBA let him slide so much since the adams kick. Hard for me to feel sorry for an idiot

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Green should know better. Especially since he got away with several clear flagrant fouls since the Adams kick. He is just hardheaded. The NBA let him slide so much since the adams kick. Hard for me to feel sorry for an idiot

Your draymond Green jersey is coming in the mail this week, be prepared for it

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How dare you say something that makes sense in this thread? That's just waaaaay over the line right there. I suggest you get back to what's really important in this thread...everybody's favorite NBA player LeBron.:lol:

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya boy Stephen A Smith sakd he talked to at least 25 players around the league and they all feel that Lebron crossed the line in his post game interview and that helped the nba suspend Green. Players get called a bitch all the time, but Lebron whined about it.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya boy Stephen A Smith sakd he talked to at least 25 players around the league and they all feel that Lebron crossed the line in his post game interview and that helped the nba suspend Green. Players get called a bitch all the time, but Lebron whined about it.

I don't get why anyone would get so offended about being called a bitch. If Green spoke disrespectfully of your family then that's different but throwing a hissy fit because you were called a bitch is pretty lame

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya other boy, Skip Bayless, made a good point too. A lot of blame should go to the refs, because they let the altercation go on without calling anything. The moment Green went to the ground, the refs should've blew the whistle and called a foul on Lebron or just told both of them to knock it off. It would've never got to the point where Lebron steps over him, Green taking a swipe, and Green calling him a bitch.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya other boy, Skip Bayless, made a good point too. A lot of blame should go to the refs, because they let the altercation go on without calling anything. The moment Green went to the ground, the refs should've blew the whistle and called a foul on Lebron or just told both of them to knock it off. It would've never got to the point where Lebron steps over him, Green taking a swipe, and Green calling him a bitch.

Would you fight me if I called you a bitch?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

@Mecca and @Wamu are you surprised that @yoga≈surfing aka the clown marked this post as bullshit. Dude is so lame