• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Green Bay @ Detroit

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is the winner a loser.
Winner gets NY at home Loser goes to Seattle. I think I'd rather play Seattle.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd rather play at home against the Giants.

pumpkinhead33793

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Normally, I would rather play the Giants at home, but it seems the Seahawks are really struggling right now in many areas. Giants have gone on these playoff runs before.

All that, I think I would still rather play home than away in the playoffs.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 405.01
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You play to win the Superbowl, so fuck it, who you get is who you get...so in the words of Al Davis.... just win baby... or whatever other shit he babbled....

Think McFly Think

Unaware and Oblivious Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm fine with playing either team, we beat both in the regular season even though the playoffs are a different animal.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are nuts. Playing the Giants is the obvious answer. You don't want any part of Seattle. When is the last time Seattle even lost at home in the playoffs? Hell even when they were a 7-9 team, they beat the defending champion Saints at home and they were like 9 and a half point underdogs. Nobody should want to play in Seattle.

Think McFly Think

Unaware and Oblivious Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are nuts. Playing the Giants is the obvious answer. You don't want any part of Seattle. When is the last time Seattle even lost at home in the playoffs? Hell even when they were a 7-9 team, they beat the defending champion Saints at home and they were like 9 and a half point underdogs. Nobody should want to play in Seattle.
I can see your point. The last time GB played a playoff game in Seattle was a bad time...

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Understood, but Seattle has been playing worse than they have in years. IMO with the ATL win and Washington loss both GB and Det won regardless of tonight's game.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Understood, but has been playing worse than tgey have in years. IMO with the ATL win and Washington loss both GB and Det won regardless of tonight's game.
I just hope we somehow get Detroit again.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

When is the last time Seattle has struggled this much late in the season? This is not the same Seattle team

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm, if I was a non-Seahawks fan I wouldn't want Seattle.

Yes they are struggling, but they are 7-1 at home and nearly mounted the comeback against Arizona if not for ANOTHER fluke Hauschka kick. Yah Arizona came down and got the FG, but I kind of feel the defense would've tightened up big time if he made that XP.

Regardless, Seattle has a proven track record of nearly being flawless at home. It's insanely loud, cold/rainy/windy, but most of all it's at the ASS END of the football universe. It's pacific time, generally the LONGEST flight to take for ANY east coast team... it's just a crappy place to visit.

NYG to Green Bay. Whatever. You lose 1 hour, it's cold/decently loud, but you're in the same territory. It's a 2.5 hour flight 1 hour time zone loss. NYG to Seattle for example? 3 hour time zone loss, 7 hour flight. That takes a lot out of a team.

Seattle has been decent in the PC era of winning away games, but there's a reason their away vs. home record over the last 4-5 years is so lopsided. Traveling to Seattle (AND FROM) SUCKS. The time zone shift is major, there's hardly any teams West coast (Rams JUST moved) to get practice against, and P. Allen did his research and built some ridiculous NASA reverberating stadium that makes noise 1.5x louder than it should.

Last place I'd want to play if I was NOT a Seattle fan and it was my team is Seattle. GB is a CLOSE second because their fanbase is rabid this time of year and GB consistently does well in CRAP/COLD weather.