• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Gophers march to the 2019 Tourney

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We may make Rutgers look good next season without some significant upgrades in the off-season. Maybe the first question that will have to be answered is if Pitino did enough to save his job. After all, Tubby got fired after a Round of 32 exit, so I wouldn't say it's a forgone conclusion at this point that Pitino is back.

Pitino isn't getting fired

We have 2 transfers thatll be available
Gabe/oturu another year

They'll need add juco or two with their open spots. Finish class strong

Keep your on Austin Crowley, vandy commit asked for his release after coach was fired, we were in final 3

Simmion

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Loved the move as well for Murphy. I gotta say, I like next year. Oturu showing some emotion losing as a Freshman. He is devoted. Junior Coffey who took control on scoring ( I do want others to score too. But him taking leadership). Oturu can be a very formidable center moving forward.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never missed game or practice prior

Cursed

Yeah, how does he play every single game AND EVERY SINGLE PRACTICE for 4 years, only to have to sit out the most important, and because of his sitting out, his last game?? I could see someone believing the Gophers are simply cursed.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IW? Do we want or would he want to come back next year? Saw he played tonight. He definitely has potential. Or is his departure already a done deal?

And what is the deal with Curry? If he stays and makes a significant contribution next year, fans outside of the program may mistake him for a transfer into the program, lol.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IW? Do we want or would he want to come back next year? Saw he played tonight. He definitely has potential. Or is his departure already a done deal?

And what is the deal with Curry? If he stays and makes a significant contribution next year, fans outside of the program may mistake him for a transfer into the program, lol.

I'm indifferent on IW, but he said he's coming back. Needs work on his defense.

Curry- not sure he'll ever be 100%, any contribution I'd consider bomus