• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Goodbye Harvin...

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm... Interesting that they would get the info wrong then ... I was under the assumption the conditional pick was based on performance ...

I'm sure it is either way, it just sounds like the media got the potential range of the pick wrong the first time.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like any pick was going to be a bonus according to this article. They say that if Seattle didn't get a trade they were just simply going to cut him. So even a 6th is a bonus, hopefully it can become a 4th, but we should be happy we got anything at all by the looks of it.
If no trade, Percy Harvin was to be cut by Seattle Seahawks - ESPN

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like any pick was going to be a bonus according to this article. They say that if Seattle didn't get a trade they were just simply going to cut him. So even a 6th is a bonus, hopefully it can become a 4th, but we should be happy we got anything at all by the looks of it.
If no trade, Percy Harvin was to be cut by Seattle Seahawks - ESPN

Wow... I'm really surprised with his Super Bowl performance that someone didn't bite and give us something a little better... Maybe the memo was out on how bad his attitude was recently ... I think Rex for the Jets is reaching to try and save his job so they were desperate to make something happen... Bummer we gave up a 1st , 3rd and 7th to get him... We definitely lost out on that one... But hey his Super Bowl performance will always be remembered...

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow... I'm really surprised with his Super Bowl performance that someone didn't bite and give us something a little better... Maybe the memo was out on how bad his attitude was recently ... I think Rex for the Jets is reaching to try and save his job so they were desperate to make something happen... Bummer we gave up a 1st , 3rd and 7th to get him... We definitely lost out on that one... But hey his Super Bowl performance will always be remembered...

Given his past Harvin was a very high risk/reward type player. We saw both types of players that gave us a special memory in the SB and the down fall of a great talent. I loved the trade to get Harvin and I like the trade to rid of him. Time to move on and I think this team starts to go on a roll now that the distractions are gone.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it looks like getting rid of harvin was good for our offense. only 2 bubble screens and way more passes downfield.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Screw Harvin, the Seahawks are a better team with out this nut job.