• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Broncos 2020 Record

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's assume for this discussion we actually get all 16 games. I'm seeing a lot of 10-6 even 11-5 type predictions for this Broncos team. That would be really exciting especially since this is a young offense. The defense is going to have to carry them early. With that said, I think it's reasonable to expect 10 or 11 wins. This defense should be better than last year's unit with another year in the system. There is some real talent in the front 7, arguably enough to make this front end of the unit top-3 in the league. We may have some issues in the secondary, and while I don't expect them to be bottom tier by any stretch, there may be some moments our passing defense makes us cringe.

As for the offense it's hard to imagine this unit not being significantly better than last year. Even if they are incrementally better than the unit Lock led in the final 5 games, we're still looking at a much better team on this side of the ball.

So here are my schedule predictions:

vs Titans: Win, 1-0
@ Steelers: Loss, 1-1
vs Buccaneers: Win, 2-1
@ Jets: Win, 3-1
@ Patriots: Loss, 3-2
vs Dolphins: Win, 4-2
vs Chiefs: Loss, 4-3
@ Falcons Loss, 4-4
@ Raiders: Win, 5-4
vs Chargers: Win, 6-4
vs Saints: Loss, 6-5
@ Chiefs: Loss, 6-6
@ Panthers: Win, 7-6
vs Bills: Win, 8-6
@ Chargers: Win, 9-6
vs Raiders: Win, 10-6

I'm hoping they can swipe one from the Chiefs and maybe get to 11-5 but for now 10-6 is my prediction. That would be a huge upgrade over last year's 7-9.

We all know it appears to be a touch schedule, but I think this young team is going to weather it. What I like most is being able to close out the regular season hot. I think 10-6 is definitely good enough for the playoffs, especially with 7 teams going now. This could be the kind of team that makes it as a wild card and then wrecks shop once they're in.

What do you guys have for this this year?

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8-8 because of Covid
Maybe 7-9

To make the playoffs the team will have to be viewed as a dynamic offensive team. Not sure they can get there this year

too much change over

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^ even with 7 playoff teams I don't see 8-8 being good enough for the playoffs. Of course, the Steelers would have been the #7 seed last year at 8-8 so who knows.

I don't think this will be a "dynamic" offensive team. It's a lot of youth. I think it'll be significantly better than last year though. I think we'll see a few games over 30 points and maybe a dud or two as well.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10 to 11 wins would be about what I guess. I think we split the raiders.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^ even with 7 playoff teams I don't see 8-8 being good enough for the playoffs. Of course, the Steelers would have been the #7 seed last year at 8-8 so who knows.

I don't think this will be a "dynamic" offensive team. It's a lot of youth. I think it'll be significantly better than last year though. I think we'll see a few games over 30 points and maybe a dud or two as well.

JMO

Titan and bills games at home at must wins to get to 10-6. A split or even 2 losses would not surprise me

titan because they are a seasoned team with an identity and Denver will have zero live game experience coming into game 1

buffalos defense is plain nasty and could give a young offense trouble

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JMO

Titan and bills games at home at must wins to get to 10-6. A split or even 2 losses would not surprise me

titan because they are a seasoned team with an identity and Denver will have zero live game experience coming into game 1

buffalos defense is plain nasty and could give a young offense trouble

Agree with those being two tough games. The Titans went on a run last year, and without the fans in the stands it's not going to be typical Denver home opener atmosphere.

That Bills defense is plain nasty, but ours isn't so bad either. Both offenses have a lot to prove this year.