• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Good game, Hawks

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be remiss if I didn't tip my cap to your side. Good game by the Seahawks. We hope to see you again. This season.

:suds:

BHF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,037.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sure we all do as well. He'll of a game from your squad. Very happy this one was in our house, anywhere else today and I think these posts would be reversed.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I would be remiss if I didn't tip my cap to your side. Good game by the Seahawks. We hope to see you again. This season.

Thank you very much. Excellently played game by your Broncos as well. You've got an elite offense and your defense looks even better than last year. Despite your loss, I think your Broncos are favorites to represent the AFC in the Super Bowl.

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Seahawks lived up to their billing and the 12th man was out in full force. I hated the outcome but that was one hell of a game. My respect for Russell Wilson is at an all time high. IMO, he was the biggest reason for your victory. That guy is calm, cool and most importantly.....clutch.

I sure hope we see you again in the SB. Broncos fought their hearts out but fell short to a better team on the road. Enjoy your bye week. Thankfully for Broncos fans, it's only week 3 and we're still sitting at 2-1.

MH64

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Seahawks lived up to their billing and the 12th man was out in full force. I hated the outcome but that was one hell of a game. My respect for Russell Wilson is at an all time high. IMO, he was the biggest reason for your victory. That guy is calm, cool and most importantly.....clutch.

I sure hope we see you again in the SB. Broncos fought their hearts out but fell short to a better team on the road. Enjoy your bye week. Thankfully for Broncos fans, it's only week 3 and we're still sitting at 2-1.

MH64

Thanks. It was one hell of a game. Broncos fans are a classy bunch.

TheDman875

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tons of heart shown by Denver today. Great game.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:suds: Not sure anyone besides #18 is able to drive down the field in the final minute against that defense. Denver D is also more fierce and physical then I thought they would be. Definately still the class of the AFC and I would love to meet again in February.

Warden

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Broncos earned my respect today. What a treat to watch them live, what a treat it is to see two heavy weights go toe to toe. Awesome game for fans of football

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The game really shouldn't have been as close as it was in the end... MAN we made some critical mistakes in the 4th quarter that opened the door.... I credit the Broncos though for capitalizing on there opportunities though... Definitely a team that's not gonna lose many games this year.... But up until the 4th quarter we had there offense held to 3 points and BAM a couple offensive mistakes and they were right back in it ... That last drive that sent it into overtime was unacceptable! You cannot let guy's streak past your zone uncovered in that situation... The whole point of that defense is to protect the deep play and give them the underneath stuff... MAN that ticked me off... The 2 point conversion by Manning though was brilliant on his part just a perfect pass and a great catch.. Broncos showed some heart though no doubt...

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You are an ahol on the board and in the denchat i will not upvote you like my fellow 12th man..

You stink!

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game denver good luck to you guys the rest of the season

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Off topic but thanks to this week, I regained the vCash that I lost from the Chargers game.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great game by your Hawks. Takes a lot of guts to see a team storm back like that then calm down and go out and find a way to win. Credit to the Hawks and especially to Russell Wilson in this one. The guy is about as cool as they come on the field. I'm just glad to see my Broncos compete with the Hawks and show they can stay with them. Don't know what would have happened if you guys had blown us out again. The cries from Denver would have been crazy.

Anyway always fun to watch 2 heavy weight Champs duke it out like that. I know they keep saying history shows it is hard to get both teams back to the Super Bowl but it would not surprise me one bit if we saw it happen this year. Hopefully we can help you guys out after the Bye and beat the Cardinals for you.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Late to the scene but great game Broncos fans. Can never count Manning out... those 4th quarter TDs gave me some pretty large sinking feelings. I think it really came down to the toss end of day. Denver was flying down the field and I think could've gotten another one in, and Wilson can score pretty well in a clutch situation when he uses his legs more.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great game by your Hawks. Takes a lot of guts to see a team storm back like that then calm down and go out and find a way to win. Credit to the Hawks and especially to Russell Wilson in this one. The guy is about as cool as they come on the field. I'm just glad to see my Broncos compete with the Hawks and show they can stay with them. Don't know what would have happened if you guys had blown us out again. The cries from Denver would have been crazy.

Anyway always fun to watch 2 heavy weight Champs duke it out like that. I know they keep saying history shows it is hard to get both teams back to the Super Bowl but it would not surprise me one bit if we saw it happen this year. Hopefully we can help you guys out after the Bye and beat the Cardinals for you.

I'm about 90% confident we'll see Denver back in the SB. You guys have a hell of a team and God help your next opponent cause I expect a 40+ point outburst and Manning going crazy.

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm about 90% confident we'll see Denver back in the SB. You guys have a hell of a team and God help your next opponent cause I expect a 40+ point outburst and Manning going crazy.

It's the Cardinals. While I hope that'll happen I doubt it. This AZ defense is for real. You're looking at a similar type game we saw yesterday.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Eh, not SO sure. The chance for the losing SBOWL team to return is VERY low and Manning has at most 2 years left. His arm isn't quite what it used to be. That team made it fairly obvious (as did the Saints) that they are in a win now mode. That usually bodes very poorly for the future because you overpay aging free agents who have no loyalty to your org. which generally crashes a franchise later.

If Broncos don't get in this year (again based on statistics it's unlikely) I give them no shot next year. Broncos will go 8-8, Manning will retire, and that will be the Broncos for the next 5-10 years.

ALL coming from a person who grew up watching a lot of Broncos (Uncle/Aunt lived in Colorado), like Manning, was rooting for them in the 97-98 Super Bowl, and a HUGE Manning fan.

I'd love to see Manning get one more. My above thoughts/opinions are just what I think will happen.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh, not SO sure. The chance for the losing SBOWL team to return is VERY low and Manning has at most 2 years left. His arm isn't quite what it used to be. That team made it fairly obvious (as did the Saints) that they are in a win now mode. That usually bodes very poorly for the future because you overpay aging free agents who have no loyalty to your org. which generally crashes a franchise later.

If Broncos don't get in this year (again based on statistics it's unlikely) I give them no shot next year. Broncos will go 8-8, Manning will retire, and that will be the Broncos for the next 5-10 years.

ALL coming from a person who grew up watching a lot of Broncos (Uncle/Aunt lived in Colorado), like Manning, was rooting for them in the 97-98 Super Bowl, and a HUGE Manning fan.

I'd love to see Manning get one more. My above thoughts/opinions are just what I think will happen.

Normally I would agree that stats never lie, but realisticly who in the AFC can step up to Denver? NE has looked horrible on offense to this point, Cinncy looks good but ask me again come playoff time, SD could possible give them a run in the division but the running game is banged up and possibly the Colts. Yes Manning is up there in age but he's still IMO the best QB in the AFC. Of course I could be very wrong and the Steelers somehow squeek in.