• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Golden State Warriors vs. Cleveland Cavaliers NBA Finals Thread

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had major role players help him. was he the main focal point yes and I do give him credit going 12-2 but like I said he didn't play anyone except the bulls and Bulls were up 2-1 before Gasol went down. Yes he helped big time to win in these playoffs but truth be told he also played a lot of bad games.His shooting % is down and 3pt shooting is one of the worst ever in post season from a star player. He is getting a lot of help. JR and Iman went off, Thompson is playing his best basketball and Irving was big in the 1st 2 rounds. Most knew they didn't need him against Atlanta. I had Cavs winning 4-1 with out Irving.

tonight is a big game and lets see what happens. Congrats to LBJ and Cavs getting there but they really didn't have a tough road to get there. Cavs in the west they might of lost in the 1st rd(who knows). This is their 1st real test.

Werent tested? The Cavs were down* 2-1 and losing by 10 late in the 3rd quarter of Game 4. LOL....Am i getting punked here? Are you guys playing a collective joke on me or something?

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TurnuptheHeat

you ACTUALLY siad these words

Whiteside could easily already be considered the most dominant center in the game.
When not in foul trouble, he's an absolute game changer.

Dude...seriously...im just leveling with you here...please never ever ever again say Whiteside could be considered the most dominant center in the league while the Heat were in the Eastern Conference playoff top 8 when Whiteside started playing big minutes in late December and ended up being in the lotto.

So- adding "the most dominant center in the league" in December when you were in the playoffs- resulted in missing the playoffs in the East to the Boston Celtics and Brooklyn Nets....

seriously dude.....i mean.....how can you possibly defend that?
Kind of like how you defended claiming every season prior to this one that it was the Cavs' time to make the playoffs yet it never happened...in fact they didn't even get close. Now you get on this site and suddenly all of that is a distant memory?? Stop it, just have several seats please.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the difference is I have been saying how great Thompson has been playing- but i never once said the BS you are trying to sell us on Whiteside being "one of hte most dominant big men in the league".

dude- i gotta tell you- when you start saying he is this dominant big man and so good and blah blah blah- and he couldnt get the Heat to the 8 seed....it just is a mixture of hilarious and uncomfortably dumb.

1. When did he become a starter?
2. He's learning to play with all new players on the fly. Dragic said he really never got in sync with him.
3. Bosh never once played with him.
4. He played the last portion of the season with his hand wrapped like a mummy and still produced.

So, I'll give them a pass on missing the playoffs. I'm glad they did.

Now tell me, if Kyrie and Tristan and whoever else you have are so fucking great, then why did they never even come close to sniffing the playoffs ( and the bottom of the East has been garbage) without James?

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Werent tested? The Cavs were down* 2-1 and losing by 10 late in the 3rd quarter of Game 4. LOL....Am i getting punked here? Are you guys playing a collective joke on me or something?
Yeah and what happen, gasol went down and the Bulls lost and were down 3-2 when Gasol came back. U are acting like the East is great. If Irving couldn't get by in the East no way he would of made it through the West and Cavs most likely lose. Cavs wouldn't be able to get by Houston, Clippers, Memphis or Spurs with out Irving.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of like how you defended claiming every season prior to this one that it was the Cavs' time to make the playoffs yet it never happened...in fact they didn't even get close. Now you get on this site and suddenly all of that is a distant memory?? Stop it, just have several seats please.

You gotta put the bottle down. For the first 3 years the Cavs were without LeBron I was rooting for them to get as high a lotto pick as they possibly could. Like all smart NBA fans- its not hard to realize that being in the middle is the WORST place to be in the NBA.

You just proved that you have absolutely ZERO clue because I was rooting for the Cavs to bottom out and suck as much ass as they possibly could- just like Oklahoma City did, just like the Sixers are doing now- ....honestly, you saying that just destroys any inch of credibility you might have had since it is so 100% patently wrong its ridiculous.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
almost game time. Should be fun. Good luck to both teams.

Finals Prediction: GS wins 4-2 and take game 1. Cavs show some fight and gain experience for next year.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You gotta put the bottle down. For the first 3 years the Cavs were without LeBron I was rooting for them to get as high a lotto pick as they possibly could. Like all smart NBA fans- its not hard to realize that being in the middle is the WORST place to be in the NBA.

You just proved that you have absolutely ZERO clue because I was rooting for the Cavs to bottom out and suck as much ass as they possibly could- just like Oklahoma City did, just like the Sixers are doing now- ....honestly, you saying that just destroys any inch of credibility you might have had since it is so 100% patently wrong its ridiculous.
Oh you need to stop it...I am not the only one here from FN that remembers it as clear as day. Oh goodness...you need to put the pipe down my friend.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Finals Prediction: GS wins 4-2 and take game 1. Cavs show some fight and gain experience for next year.
LOL

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. When did he become a starter?
2. He's learning to play with all new players on the fly. Dragic said he really never got in sync with him.
3. Bosh never once played with him.
4. He played the last portion of the season with his hand wrapped like a mummy and still produced.

So, I'll give them a pass on missing the playoffs. I'm glad they did.

Now tell me, if Kyrie and Tristan and whoever else you have are so fucking great, then why did they never even come close to sniffing the playoffs ( and the bottom of the East has been garbage) without James?

whoa whoa whoa.....I dont care if he was playing with a starting lineup that was Dellavdova, Austin Rivers, Otto Porter Jr, and Drew Gooden- if you are throwing around his name as the most dominant center in the league- all that shit is NOTHING. Dude...just stop....if the Heat players were as good as you hype them to be- even with Bosh being out- they should have been better than the Celtics who traded away their best two players and the Nets. There is just nothing that can possibly justify those remarks.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

dude...i have Golden State in 5 or 7....I just dont see Golden State winning a game 6 in Cleveland...you really do?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. Rooting. Shall I get a few others in here to validate this? I know I'm not the only person who was surprised to find out you were a Cavs fan.

Well you didnt know me then, I forgive you :laugh3:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TurnuptheHeat

you ACTUALLY siad these words

Whiteside could easily already be considered the most dominant center in the game.
When not in foul trouble, he's an absolute game changer.

Dude...seriously...im just leveling with you here...please never ever ever again say Whiteside could be considered the most dominant center in the league while the Heat were in the Eastern Conference playoff top 8 when Whiteside started playing big minutes in late December and ended up being in the lotto.

So- adding "the most dominant center in the league" in December when you were in the playoffs- resulted in missing the playoffs in the East to the Boston Celtics and Brooklyn Nets....

seriously dude.....i mean.....how can you possibly defend that?

Big minutes in late Dec?
How many did he play vs the Cavs on Christmas-Bosh?
You're talking out of your ass once again.

Fact is, if you project his stats to starters normal minutes, they rank right up there or better with any center in the league.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw Bron play in high school a couple times too. One was against Western Reserve Academy. One kid that lived in my parents development played for Western Reserve. LEBron was just dunking like a maniac until they just put everyon ein the middle- so he just rained 3s from outside...

You have to give LeBron so much freaking credit. In today's world- with all the freaking hype that was attached ot LeBron- when he was 16 years old he was on the cover of Sports illustrated....All the pressure in the world was on his shoulders

He not only proved that the hype was deserved- he OVER delivered. Its just insane to me. The guy just delivers.

As a sophmore he getting above the square in pregame. He was a freak in HS!

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude...i have Golden State in 5 or 7....I just dont see Golden State winning a game 6 in Cleveland...you really do?
I do , playing on the road isn't a big deal. I think cavs losing Game 5, they will lose confidence and have a bad game in game 6, plus GS does not want this to go to game 7.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Hawks had 4 because their record was INSANELY good...you think the Heat are going ot be on pace to win mid- sixties come the all star break? lol...i mean....this is just getting too far out there even for me.

No.
I'm saying they won't have 4 again.
The ones that were chosen were nothing to get excited about.
There are spots available.

Did you read and comprehend how I broke down the Heat potentials?

I projected just 1 for the Heat ( Whiteside).
Wade, maybe 1 more just because...it's the all star game.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone see LBJ son play, kid looks good for his age. Some of his passes are sick for a 10 year old and looks like he has a good shot.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah and what happen, gasol went down and the Bulls lost and were down 3-2 when Gasol came back. U are acting like the East is great. If Irving couldn't get by in the East no way he would of made it through the West and Cavs most likely lose. Cavs wouldn't be able to get by Houston, Clippers, Memphis or Spurs with out Irving.

Then no offense but the Bulls better switch some things up in the offseason, they did a good start so far

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big minutes in late Dec?
How many did he play vs the Cavs on Christmas-Bosh?
You're talking out of your ass once again.

Fact is, if you project his stats to starters normal minutes, they rank right up there or better with any center in the league.

Maybe i am wrong- but I would think that adding the "most dominant center in the league" to an Eastern Conference team would not result them sliding the standings. LOL....thats just me though. Could be 100% completely wrong about it- but in my experience, if you added "the most dominant center in the league" typically that team could manage a .500 record in the East if his teammates were the starting lineup for Iowa State Hawkeyes- let alone Dwayne Wade "in his most healthy season in years" and nearly half a season of Goran Dragic who you claim is better than Kyrie.

Just me though. I have been wrong before.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone see LBJ son play, kid looks good for his age. Some of his passes are sick for a 10 year old and looks like he has a good shot.

Looks like KLove is showing him that full court pass lol

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course they could win game 6...if the Cavs even make it that far. Warriors have no problem winning on the road...a fact you conveniently try to omit.