• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Golden State Warriors vs. Cleveland Cavaliers NBA Finals Thread

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else going to let the DVR get about 90 min first so you can blast through the commercials?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Stephen A. Smith and Skip finally agree on something. Smith picks the Spurs to beat the Heat in 7 games and this was filmed before the Heat’s game 1 loss."

there ya have it...

So Smith was right :clap:

Be right again PLEASE!

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Kyrie was Jr SMiths age then i would agree with you. Kyrie is 22 years old at the start of hte season and Thompson was either 23 or 24. YAh I think those guys got better- they are absolutely at an age and time i nth leauge where you take a leap talent wise.

What a F'n coincidence.
They both went from perennial losers to blossoming right when James returned, because they both aged 4 months.

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Strength in numbers (Warriors) against strength in Lebron (Cavaliers). This series will be overwhelming because Cavaliers rely heavily on Lebron and he will be swamped with multiple defenders, so he should slow down. A real scenario: Draymond will guard Lebron and Lebron does a spin then came Harrison to help and Lebron stepped on Harrison's foot and caused ankle injury or a grave sprain. That's pretty scary!

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a F'n coincidence.
They both went from perennial losers to blossoming right when James returned, because they both aged 4 months.

Yah your right.

i think Harden was the key for durant and westbrook too...Durant was and Westbrook couldnt crack 30 wins until Harden came along.....Harden totally is responsible for durant and Westbrook blossoming from 25 win teams to their current form. lol.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great statement by Rose. I do agree, i think that has hurt a little. He hasn't had a rival in the East. R. Wallace is the most playoffs games he has played against(just sad). East as been weak for like 8 years now. There hasn't been any Competition in the East. Think about we thought it would be the Bulls Rose gets hurt and loses about 3 years, Indiana had something and Boom in 1 year they fall apart, Boston got old.

Now that isn't his fault but it shows he hasn't really played any great teams in the East to get to the Finals. I think thats when he makes it to the Finals he has a losing record(2-3).

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yah your right.

i think Harden was the key for durant and westbrook too...Durant was and Westbrook couldnt crack 30 wins until Harden came along.....Harden totally is responsible for durant and Westbrook blossoming from 25 win teams to their current form. lol.

Just quit while your way behind.
The 2 scenarios are apples and oranges.

The competition in the bottom of both conferences would be enough to keep most anyone from even posting such garbage.

I'm pretty sure Durant/ Westbrook make the playoffs in the East back then, without Harden.

I'd bet today, that Kyrie/Thompson -James are still not making the playoffs in the East

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did he just say Curry is shooting 92% from the left corner?!
Yeah that is crazy, more crazy he has taken more open shots then anyone in the playoffs and made the most. How the hell do u leave this guy open.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah that is crazy, more crazy he has taken more open shots then anyone in the playoffs and made the most. How the hell do u leave this guy open.

Same thing I was thinkng.

The kid has a motor on him though. After a while it's probably hard to keep up.