• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Golden State Warriors vs. Cleveland Cavaliers NBA Finals Thread

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then no offense but the Bulls better switch some things up in the offseason, they did a good start so far
I agree, Happy to see Thibs go. He made no changes in that series. Im the 1st to say they choked. They need to add a shooter and resign Butler and Dunleavy(as a bench player). Trade either Noah or Gibson and get that starting SF that we need. Draft a back up PG that can shoot and defend. Brooks would be a nice 3rd PG but he ran out of gas come playoff time. Get rid of Hinrich.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok guys see u guys tonight for the game. Good luck to both fans.

Just give me a good game and series.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course they could win game 6...if the Cavs even make it that far. Warriors have no problem winning on the road...a fact you conveniently try to omit.

what are you talking about? you are just 100% combative about stuff that you have no reason to be combative about.

in fact- I dont know why i even waste my time responding to someone that was so knowledgeable about the Warriors that they though Speights was a starter. Good God man. The Warriors are a very good road team but the Cavs have lost one home game thus far- and it was the first game Love was out- and Smith was suspended.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok guys see u guys tonight for the game. Good luck to both fans.

Just give me a good game and series.
sounds good man! hopefully its a good series. I would have a ball if the team wins it all- but if they lose a good series I will have had a great time this season- especially considering how awful the last 4 have been!

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe i am wrong- but I would think that adding the "most dominant center in the league" to an Eastern Conference team would not result them sliding the standings. LOL....thats just me though. Could be 100% completely wrong about it- but in my experience, if you added "the most dominant center in the league" typically that team could manage a .500 record in the East if his teammates were the starting lineup for Iowa State Hawkeyes- let alone Dwayne Wade "in his most healthy season in years" and nearly half a season of Goran Dragic who you claim is better than Kyrie.

Just me though. I have been wrong before.

Whiteside missed key games when he ripped his hand open, but honestly that's no excuse.
The Heat blew some large late leads because of mostly Wade.
In crunch time, he would dominate the ball, when clearly Dragic and Whiteside were better options.

The season needed to end. They need to hit in the draft.
They need Bosh back. They need to create an offense that features a PG and C. That's foreign to anything Spoelstra prepared for last year.

I never said Dragic was a better player then Kyrie. I said he's a better PG.
I'd be happy with either on my team, but couldn't tell you who I'd rather have unless I knew the rest of the roster.

So now, once again. Why didn't the great Kyrie and crew never even win (35?) games in the East without James.

You are so naive that you think they all matured over the summer?
It's not THEM, it's having James.

Like I said, put Whiteside with James and he's the next Bill Russell.
Without James, he still showed he could dominate games with just his size alone.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what are you talking about? you are just 100% combative about stuff that you have no reason to be combative about.

in fact- I dont know why i even waste my time responding to someone that was so knowledgeable about the Warriors that they though Speights was a starter. Good God man. The Warriors are a very good road team but the Cavs have lost one home game thus far- and it was the first game Love was out- and Smith was suspended.

Just ignore her the only bandwagon Warriors fan on here, it's whatever.

1 hour till the game. Steph and that tunnel shot always amazes me!

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am combative because I said I think the Warrios could certainly win game 6 on the road? LOL
You say things and then try to act like you didn't. I get that you want to try to spew that garbage you call knowledge to a new audience here and you would prefer those of us that've heard it and call you out on it just close our eyes. I am hoping that with every post you're closer & closer to getting banned as trojanfan12 said.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just ignore her the only bandwagon Warriors fan on here, it's whatever.

1 hour till the game. Steph and that tunnel shot always amazes me!
Don't be mad at me cause the things you say makes us believe you too are a window licker on the short bus!!! LOL

*Flips quarter to chiefslakers67

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't be mad at me cause the things you say makes us believe you too are a window licker on the short bus!!! LOL

*Flips quarter to chiefslakers67

I could care less about a bandwagon fan that proves over and over again they dont know the game of basketball.

Now back the game.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who did Stephen A pick last year?

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could care less about a bandwagon fan that proves over and over again they dont know the game of basketball.

Now back the game.
It's you COULDN'T careless.....SMH

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sounds good man! hopefully its a good series. I would have a ball if the team wins it all- but if they lose a good series I will have had a great time this season- especially considering how awful the last 4 have been!

How can they have been that awful if you now claim that's what you wanted to happen?

Like I said earlier, the Heat not making the playoffs wasn't awful at all, because I was hoping it would happen.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whiteside missed key games when he ripped his hand open, but honestly that's no excuse.
The Heat blew some large late leads because of mostly Wade.
In crunch time, he would dominate the ball, when clearly Dragic and Whiteside were better options.

The season needed to end. They need to hit in the draft.
They need Bosh back. They need to create an offense that features a PG and C. That's foreign to anything Spoelstra prepared for last year.

I never said Dragic was a better player then Kyrie. I said he's a better PG.
I'd be happy with either on my team, but couldn't tell you who I'd rather have unless I knew the rest of the roster.

So now, once again. Why didn't the great Kyrie and crew never even win (35?) games in the East without James.

You are so naive that you think they all matured over the summer?
It's not THEM, it's having James.

Like I said, put Whiteside with James and he's the next Bill Russell.
Without James, he still showed he could dominate games with just his size alone.

If Kyrie was Jr SMiths age then i would agree with you. Kyrie is 22 years old at the start of hte season and Thompson was either 23 or 24. YAh I think those guys got better- they are absolutely at an age and time i nth leauge where you take a leap talent wise.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Stephen A. Smith and Skip finally agree on something. Smith picks the Spurs to beat the Heat in 7 games and this was filmed before the Heat’s game 1 loss."

there ya have it...